Hollywood starlets have it so hard ... M seeking Fs [UN]

Started by rick957, August 01, 2009, 11:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick957

Hollywood starlets have it so hard ... M seeking Fs

These are a few related but distinct scenarios that I'd like to try with female co-writers.  Depending on your interests, the sex could be consensual or reluctant, and could include bondage, S&M, both, or neither. 

You would play a real-life celebrity of your choice, either an actress, model, or musician.  I'm quite flexible as to the identity of your character as long as it's someone I find attractive.  I play a dominant male in most of the scenarios; your character's level of submissiveness, willingness, and enjoyment would be up to you. 

The settings would be various hotspots frequented by the Tinsel Town glitterati:  nightclubs, restaurants, movie sets, parties, luxury estates, etc., possibly but not necessarily based on real-world settings. 

Getting the biographical details just right isn't important to me, but I would like you to track down a few photos of your character to include at different points in the RP; nothing major, 4 or 5 pictures would probably suffice.

I would expect and provide posts of at least one full paragraph every 1-3 days, a bit less or more on occasion. 

Naturally, your input is welcome as to suggestions or alterations for any of the scenarios.

Scenario One:  I play a millionaire producer of big budget Hollywood blockbusters.  You're a celebrity who wants a role in my next film.  The initial scenes can provide a little background on our characters and show their meetings to discuss the movie project.  As a dominant male, my character will make it clear to yours that sexual favors will be required to earn the part.  To spice up the story, we might introduce a possessive boyfriend or husband, or other characters bidding for the role; those could be NPCs, or we could each play multiple characters.  We'll do a few sex scenes, and then your character will either get the part or not. 

Scenario Two:  Same as Scenario One, except I play a real-life celebrity as well, either an actor or director with enough clout to make casting decisions.  You could choose the identity of my character or decide it along with me.  If you like, I could provide pictures of my character along the way, just as you will be doing for your character.

Scenario Three:  I play a newly-hired member of your entourage, probably a security person or driver.  Because you will be playing the powerful, famous character in this scenario, my character could be dominant, submissive, or switch, as could yours.  Playing a switch or sub would be a total experiment for me, but I'd be willing to try with a patient writing partner.  We can cook up the necessary background to lead up to a short series of sexual encounters; the plot could involve a new film project or simply revolve around your character's day-to-day life.

Scenario Four:  I play a wealthy fan of yours, possibly someone famous or not, depending on your preferences.  Our initial encounters would seem relatively innocent; we could run into each other at some hotspot, and then possibly date a little.  Then my character starts stalking yours in increasingly disturbing and invasive ways, culminating in a kidnapping that leads to coercive sex acts of various kinds.

If you're interested, please look at my Ons and Offs to see what I look for generally in an RP.  Then if you think we're compatible, please reply here or PM me. 

If you have a particular celeb in mind for your character, let me know, or better yet, give me a few options to choose from.  Also, if you want me to play someone famous as well, tell me who you have in mind.

Hope to hear from you -- thanks for reading,
-- Rick

rahatngt

This celebrity theme is actually one of my favorite. I wonder why I never really made a request for it :)
May be I will check it out when you made the play.

rahatngt

Rich has graciously given me the permission to use these plots. So if anyone wish to play some kinky casting couch type game, hit me in PM. Check my O&O and feel free to ask any question or suggestions.

Doomsday

Do you like? If so... Camilla Belle, I love her to death.

Doomsday

I'd be interested in playing Camilla in any of the scenario's.

jasmine06

Could you bring yourself to play Simon Cowell? (assuming he is straight of course). I'm sure he would like to try film making. I might even be a bit more flexible about my character's offs for him!
Let me know and I'll find a celeb girl.

rick957

Bumping this to add a scenario -- anyone interested, please reply here or PM me.  Thanks!