Way of the Wicked (PF game) seeks 2+ characters - Just reached Big Game Status!

Started by LisztesFerenc, May 16, 2016, 02:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Almost done with my sheets, just need to finish Back grounds. :) Took a bit longer to get stat sheets done because I am honestly a bit rusty hehe.

MiraMirror

The fiendish vessel archetype looks neat, but the "must be a trifling" bit kind of kills it since I was hoping to go Aasimar.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: MingMing on July 20, 2016, 04:56:13 PM
Heya I am a bit confused, is there one bard already in game or two?

I ask because I tend to favor bards myself... though in this case, it'd be more of a self-buff melee bard...

There's one bard in the game and one player here is applying as a bard (Ron Don Volante's deva).

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 20, 2016, 04:59:35 PM
Almost done with my sheets, just need to finish Back grounds. :) Took a bit longer to get stat sheets done because I am honestly a bit rusty hehe.

I look forward to reading it. So you went with the elf cursed into a halfling?

Quote from: MiraMirror on July 20, 2016, 05:02:39 PM
The fiendish vessel archetype looks neat, but the "must be a trifling" bit kind of kills it since I was hoping to go Aasimar.

I'd allow you to take that archetype on a Aasimar with a trait, say "Fallen Blood - Choose one archetype. For the purpose of qualifying for that, toy are treated as a tiefling".

However I need to warn you that I do not allow Aasimar to take a varient heritage for free as the rules allow. I require them to spend a feat on it, similar to how tieflings used to, and still do in my games (the feat also replaces the SLA, as it did for the tiefling).

MiraMirror

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on July 20, 2016, 05:22:05 PM
  There's one bard in the game and one player here is applying as a bard (Ron Don Volante's deva).

I look forward to reading it. So you went with the elf cursed into a halfling?

I'd allow you to take that archetype on a Aasimar with a trait, say "Fallen Blood - Choose one archetype. For the purpose of qualifying for that, toy are treated as a tiefling".

However I need to warn you that I do not allow Aasimar to take a varient heritage for free as the rules allow. I require them to spend a feat on it, similar to how tieflings used to, and still do in my games (the feat also replaces the SLA, as it did for the tiefling).

That's fine, and it makes sense. Honestly, I never got why tieflings had to take the trait, but aasimars did not.  I'm still not sure if I am going with Fiendish Fessel, as I'm typically more drawn towards melee classes.   Honestly, there was a Skald archetype called Demon Dancer, but as far as I know, demons and devils don't get along terribly well, among other things.

MiraMirror

Sorry for the double post, but I had a bit of an idea.  I think that the Assassin Prestige class could be pretty flavorful for her, though I'm not sure which class to take to lead into it. Rogue is the obvious choice, but I'd want to pick something that's a bit more capable in melee, and the Rogue sort of frightens me because of how I've always been told that setting up sneak attacks is difficult.  I'd probably try to invest points into Diplomacy or Bluff, with the goal of eventually being able to worm her way into the arms of a target out of combat and set him or her up for death.

I know I've asked a ton already in trying to get a concept going on, but might I ask for some help with this from someone? Preferably through PM, because I think I've posted in the recruitment thread more than enough as it is. @_@;

Zaer Darkwail

A good candidate for assassin PrC could be stalker from Paths of War stuff (if GM allows) or Slayer core class (gets sneak attacks, stealth but also is good in melee).

CurvyKitten

hugs her base book~ see I have no idea what you all are talking about at this point LOL.

and pm sent hehe. hopefully I didn't mess it up to bad :P

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 20, 2016, 06:02:48 PM
hugs her base book~ see I have no idea what you all are talking about at this point LOL.

and pm sent hehe. hopefully I didn't mess it up to bad :P

Pathfinder SRD. Never leave home without it! :D

Edited to add that the PM is also sent!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

MiraMirror

Okay, I think I'm going to go Slayer, maybe dip into Assassin later on.

MingMing

I am putting together a sheet and revising a concept I really wanted to RP...  but I should ask, would it be tossed out of hand, if I select the Lotus Geisha archetype bard?  Maybe stacked with Flame Dancer?

I really like the bard concept I am fleshing out in my mind, but if people think another one would be a detriment, it'll take time to find something that doesn't cross over and 'steal someone's thunder'.
“I have not seen one who loves virtue as he loves sex”- Confucius

(If I don't know you, haven't communicated with you in PM's or through the Elliquiy Forums, don't just IM me out of the blue.  I will just close the window & ignore you.  Take the trouble to actually send me a greeting & talk with me in Elliquiy first!)

HopeFox

Quote from: MiraMirror on July 20, 2016, 05:52:04 PM
I know I've asked a ton already in trying to get a concept going on, but might I ask for some help with this from someone? Preferably through PM, because I think I've posted in the recruitment thread more than enough as it is. @_@;

No need to apologize! I'm just looking forward to a new game with some people I haven't played with before. If you'd like to send me what you've got so far, I'd be happy to offer my input.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: MiraMirror on July 20, 2016, 09:54:24 PM
Okay, I think I'm going to go Slayer, maybe dip into Assassin later on.

Oooh, a fallen celestial turned killer, I like it. that should work well. Since you are aiming for s sibling, would they need to be aasimar too? Or maybe they're only a half sibling?

Quote from: MingMing on July 20, 2016, 10:01:50 PM
I am putting together a sheet and revising a concept I really wanted to RP...  but I should ask, would it be tossed out of hand, if I select the Lotus Geisha archetype bard?  Maybe stacked with Flame Dancer?

I really like the bard concept I am fleshing out in my mind, but if people think another one would be a detriment, it'll take time to find something that doesn't cross over and 'steal someone's thunder'.

It's not so much that it would dismissed out of hand, but if I need to make cuts for the game, I am less likely to choose in a way that ends up with 3 bards across too groups. That said the different archetypes help a lot, and flame dancer is a good one, especially if they dance rather than sing or use a musical instrument.

MiraMirror

A half- sibling would work just fine, so long as she thinks the other is family to her.

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: MingMing on July 20, 2016, 10:01:50 PM

MingMing, if LisztesFerenc is cool with it I wouldn't mind switching things up for a rogue. It's totally up to you though.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

MiraMirror

Actually, reading over the Assassin prestige class, it's a bit underwhelming. Red Mantis Assassin seems much more flavorful, though I'm not sure how practical their Prayer Attack is...But damn, it's flavorful and awesome. I need to read up on Red Mantis.

Autocad

Since people are trying to coordinate their builds and avoid too much overlap I'm going to mention that I have an infernal-bloodline sorceress who leans towards enchantment and fire.

MiraMirror

Quote from: Autocad on July 21, 2016, 08:33:12 PM
Since people are trying to coordinate their builds and avoid too much overlap I'm going to mention that I have an infernal-bloodline sorceress who leans towards enchantment and fire.

Excellent! I shall call her Ms. Burns!

Anyway, if anyone would like to make a sister for MC to go with (or a half-sister/stepsister/adopted sibling), please do tell me. It could be fun. ^.^

Autocad

Quote from: MiraMirror on July 21, 2016, 08:34:32 PM
Excellent! I shall call her Ms. Burns!

Anyway, if anyone would like to make a sister for MC to go with (or a half-sister/stepsister/adopted sibling), please do tell me. It could be fun. ^.^

We could go celestial / infernal half sisters for sweet sweet yuri incest action!

MiraMirror

Quote from: Autocad on July 21, 2016, 09:56:42 PM
We could go celestial / infernal half sisters for sweet sweet yuri incest action!

Sure, I'll PM you so we can chat about it!

CurvyKitten

I should mention than I put together a rogue halfling. An elf that was cursed and turned into one actually hehe. Though I know it isn't fist come first serve here so if our lovely GM enjoys someone elses build better I'll bow out. :) Specially considering I've had to pester de gm for the last day or so about the build LOL Probably tired of me poking about stuff :P

MingMing

So it looks like I will be playing my very disturbing but pretty 'Bishonen' Bard!   YAY!  *tosses sparkling glitter over everyone around*

Working on the sheet asap!
“I have not seen one who loves virtue as he loves sex”- Confucius

(If I don't know you, haven't communicated with you in PM's or through the Elliquiy Forums, don't just IM me out of the blue.  I will just close the window & ignore you.  Take the trouble to actually send me a greeting & talk with me in Elliquiy first!)

Miroque

If there is still room for one more, I might be intrested.

I have some what an wicked idea for character.. (Summoner Cultist of Asmodeus)

Arklytte

This looks like a thoroughly awesome idea.  I'm still relatively new to E and am looking to dip my toe in.  This sounds perfect.  :)

Any chance that you'd consider allowing anything by Dreamscarred Press?  I'm thinking primarily of a martial initiator character, but I'm also a fan of psionics, so if you're open to either... :)