LadySky's Star Wars RP Ideas

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 12:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

EDIT: GAME CLOSED......remind me to wait a while before trying to GM a game!

EDIT: Character Thread Open~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38080.0

OOC Thread Open~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38082.0

I am still a newb in many many ways and thus I am somewhat chicken about GMing a game. I have several ideas however that I would love to see come to life and since giving the idea to someone else does not seem to be working I shall try to get some of them going myself!

I will list my ideas and hopefully develop the plot and game with my fellow E! buddies!

This thread seems to have become a Star Wars game in the making! Wooot!!

Star Wars
  Group Roleplay at least 5 members to start and no limit on how many can join!
   Cantina on Hutt Moon of Nar Shaddaa
   Characters developing so far: Cantina Owner, Pilot, Fringer/Scoundrel, Cantina Slave/Dancer, Female Jedi, Rougue Jedi
   Once everyone develops their characters, I will set up a thread!

Ideas? Suggesstions? Interested in joining? Let Me Know!

More to come...let me know what ya think or if your interested!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

PhantomPistoleer

I would love to play in a Star Wars campaign, Sky.  Maybe a nameless cantina filled with scum and villainy on the Hutt moon of Nar Shaddaa?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

GS3XXAristo

I'd go for the star wars thing. The Wookie wants his nookie, after all XP.

Really though, I'd probably be a Pilot of some sort.

LadySky

Ohhhh I like it! A nameless cantina on Nar Shadda!

Pilots would come through a place like that plenty Aristo.

*scampers off to drawing board to work on plot and character for this*
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I wouldn't mind playing a rogue Jedi if you'd be up for that in that Star Wars game *smiles* :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

PhantomPistoleer

I think that I want to play a Fringer/Scoundrel with a brief history as a storm trooper.  He is in the possession of a small smuggling corvette, a big blaster cannon and a cybernetic arm.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

LadySky

Saku a rougue Jedi would be awesome!

PhantomPistoleer I love your character as well!

I would like to be a Jedi for one character.....as a more regular role however I think a dancer in the cantina would be awesome!

PhantomPistoleer

This is what I have sooo far.

I will edit later.  Disregard all of the stats.  That's to give myself a barometer on history/skills/etc.

Note:  I am having some difficulty finding a good image for my character.  If one of you finds a masculine image of a bounty hunter/storm trooper/guy with metal arm, let me know!

Planet: Coruscant
Height:  6'6

History: Me?  There ain't nothin' to say about me, sleemo.  Jus' a tramp pilot in between runs.  Now go away.

Gather Info: 
DC 5:  Everyone knows that if the money's right, Strom will take up the job.  He is reckless, fearless and without morals.  Perfect for the Hutts.
DC 10:  Geiger is a drug addict and likes to purchase whores; as such, he is always indebted to the Hutts.
DC 15:  Geiger Strom used to be an Imperial Stormtrooper, but defected after committing genocide.

Appearance:  Geiger is a tall man,

Personality:  Cold, aloof and withdrawn, Geiger is the sort of man that you don't want to mess with at the Cantina.  However, he does have a soft spot for individuals in need and for beautiful whores turning tricks.  He's a regular at the Cantina and seldom strikes

Geiger Strom: Human Soldier 4, Scoundrel 3, Fringer 1; Init +3 (Dex); Defense 18 (+6 class, +2 Dex) DR 5; Spd 10m; VP/WP 57/10; ATK +9/+4 melee (1d3+3 unarmed) or +10/+5 ranged (3d6 or DC 15 stun, blaster pistol; or 3d8+1 or DC 16 stun, blaster rifle); SQ Illicit Barter, Lucky, Precise Attack; SV Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +1; Rep +2; Str 12 (14 w/ stormtrooper armor, 16 on left arm), Dex 16, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 14.
  Equipment: Modified Stormtrooper Armor, BlasTech500 ESPO Riot Gun, Merr-Sonn Model 44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Commlink, Field Kit.
  Skills: Appraise +4; Astrogate +10, Bluff +7; Computer Use +6, Craft (Hyperdrive)+ 7; Demolitions +7; Gamble +7; Gather Info +4; Hide +7; Intimidate +7; Jump +0; Knowledge (Bureaucracy) +3; Knowledge (Business) +3; Knowledge (Streetwise): +4; Knowledge (Tactics) +4; Listen + 4; Move Silently +7; Pilot +19; Repair +9; Search +5; Spot +4; Survival +1; Treat Injury +5;
  Feats: Armor Proficiency (light, medium, heavy, powered); Ship Operation Proficiency (Freighter); Skill Focus (Pilot), Spacer, Weapon Focus (Blaster Rifle), Weapon Group Proficiency (Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Heavy Weapons, Primitive Weapons, Simple Weapons, Vibro Weapons).
  Stormtrooper Armor:  A remnant of Geiger’s past, the stormtrooper armor has been heavily modified to escape cursory imperial inspection.  It still performs up to code, giving the user a +2 to spot and listen checks, a +2 to Fortitude saves vs. environmental hazards, and provides 5 damage reduction.  However, some durasteel plates have been removed and replaced with synthetic plastics to allow the user to move at normal speeds.  Furthermore, the armor has been spray-painted with bio-paint to allow the user a +5 equipment bonus to Hide Checks in forest vegetation.
  Field Kit:  The field kit is essentially a backpack full of survival gear, the typical kit contains two condensing canteens with built-in water purification systems, a sunshield roll, a week’s worth of food rations, two glow rods, two breath masks, twenty-four filters, twelve atmosphere canisters, and an all-temperature cloak.

Craft: Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-2400; Class: Space Transport Cost: 32,000 used + 58,000 in modifications/repairs; Size: Small (21 m long); Initiative: +4 (+1 size +3 crew); Crew: 1; Passengers: 6; Cargo Capacity: 150 metric tons; Consumables: 2 months; Hyperdrive: x1 (backup x12); Maximum Speed: Ramming; Maneuver: +20 (+1 size, +19 crew); Defense: 21 (+1 size, +10 armor); Shield Points: 150; Hull Points: 180; DR: 10.
  Weapon: Laser cannon; Fire Arc: Turret; Attack Bonus: +12 (+9 crew, +1 size, +2 fire control); Damage: 4d10x2; Range Modifiers: PB +0, S +0, M/L n/a
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Merlyn

I would like to jump into this one as well.  Perhaps as the owner/bartender of the Cantina, since we already have a rogue :P

If we are going to use a system though I may need some help, since I've never played one, so if no one wants to explain things to me I can skip this one.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

LadySky

I don't know anything about system games either so freeform would be the route I wanna take!

YAY! The cantina has an owner! I will be a little slave girl/dancer for you!

These are a couple pics I am using to get my character up and running...
Going back and forth between the two....opinions anyone?

Merlyn

;) Now I just need to come up with my character.

I like both, but it seems like the first might have a little bit of a tough time dancing with those feet.

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

LadySky

hehehehe, very very true...she will prolly be just a NPC in the background. I like the red skin of the other girl more as well!

This is the picture for my Jedi.......

Don't know her story yet but there she is!

Anyone have suggesstions on time setting???

PhantomPistoleer

My character's history presently sets the game during the Empire, so that's a good solid 30 years.  Of course, it can be modified to any period--100 years after the Battle of Yavin, or thousands of years before.  It's up to you guys.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Duchess

Quote from: LadySky on May 27, 2009, 12:38:56 AM
I am still a newb in many many ways and thus I am somewhat chicken about GMing a game. I have several ideas however that I would love to see come to life and since giving the idea to someone else does not seem to be working I shall try to get some of them going myself!

I will list my ideas and hopefully develop the plot and game with my fellow E! buddies!

Friday the 13th
  Group Roleplay with at least 3 males & 3 females & of course 1 Jason Vorheese
   Game would start out with Jason watching couples do all sorts of naughty things & couple by couple everyone dies.
   One girl would of course get to kill Jason and escape as always. She would be chosen by the GM before the game begins
   and only she would know who she is.

The Wolfpack Takes Wives
  Goup Roleplay with at least 4 males & 1 female to start...more females added as story develops.
   Game would be about a wolfpack that has to take female humans as mates because of the extinction of female werewolves.
   Unhappy about the situation, they are not necessarily kind to the female they abduct seeing her as simply a breeding slave.
   Of course love follows and more of the pack begins searching for their mates.

Star Wars
  Group Roleplay at least 5 members to start and no limit on how many can join!
   Cantina on Hutt Moon of Nar Shaddaa
   Characters developing so far: Cantina Owner, Pilot, Fringer/Scoundrel, Cantina Slave/Dancer, Female Jedi, Rougue Jedi
   Once everyone develops their characters, I will set up a thread!

More to come...let me know what ya think or if your interested!

why don't you create an other tread for the other game ideas..as far as i seen this one got consummated by star war fans already and asking about an other idea would be confusing

LadySky

True True! I created a seperate thread for the other RPs. This one is just for Star Wars now!

I like having the game during Empire regime however it would prove hard to intergrate Jedi characters if the story was during non-Jedi times. I am not as familar with the Star Wars galaxy after the Battle of Endor so I would need some help on what everything is like. I definitly want the story to be rough and edgy, which a cantina on a Hutt world will definitly be! ;)

GS3XXAristo

God, I can't find a good picture of a Rebel Alliance pilot. Any other star warsy-looking pilots to be found? Or does anyone have any?

LadySky

Merlyn

Character
Name: Jut Kast
Sex: Male
Race: Zabrak

Appearance:  Standing at just over six feet, and looking like he was made of stone, Jut is an impressive specimen. He has three black horns protruding from the top of his head, one in the front, the other two located at the rear sides of his head.  He has orange skin with red eyes.  And usually wear's a long black hooded cloak, with the sleeves ripped off, over his leather armor which covers only his shoulders, left arm and the left side of his chest. It is held on by straps that cross over his chest, waist, and from his right shoulder down to the waist. He also wears loose, baggy pants matching his armor in color. And heavy black boots.

History:  He was enslaved from his home world of Iridonia at a young age.  He was taken to the Cantina and forced to fight in the back for entertainment of others.  After surviving the fights for many years, he finally broke loose after a fight and killed the current owner with his bare hands.  No one questioned him when he claimed ownership over the Cantina, and freed the enslaved warriors.

Personality:  Jut is unable to remember the last time he had a family, or any real friends.  He is a very cold, and cruel being.  Law means nothing to him, and he will do anything to make a credit.

Gear:  Jut often has a small pouch on his belt for taking money.  He is never without his Zabrak Tystel Mark III, which is usually strapped to his side, or back, remaining covered by his cloak.  And often has his Cortosis Zhaboka, a two meter long double ended pike which separates in the middle to be easily sheathed, strapped so that half is on each leg.  (Cortosis is a metal that will not only stop, but instantly short out a lightsaber.  After the short it can be turned back on immediately.) 

The Cantina
Name:  (I haven't really come up with that)
Description:  On the outside it seems very impressive.  A very large building, much like all the surrounding buildings.  It has a large Hanger bay occupying the top few levels, which can be used for a small fee.  The bar/lounge occupies only the first few floors of the building.  Most of the building is taken up by rooms which can be rented for a small fee, which can be arranged with the rough looking owner. 

Upon entering (on the ground) you face a large wall, with the line 'Leave your weapons at the door.  Or your body on the floor.' In many different languages.  At first impression it is a nice small place, with only a small bar, and a few booths along the wall.  And a few droids running about to serve the customers.  Next to the bar is a large set of swinging doors, through which lies the real essence of the Cantina.  There is a much larger bar, on the opposite side of the wall as the first.  The other walls are covered with booths, and the floor is nearly filled with tables, except for a circle painted on the floor in the center of the room.  A stairway in the corner next to the doors leads to the next level up, which contains more seating and wraps around the walls, so that you can look down from this balcony like level to still see the fights. 
With an elevator attached to the back of the building to allow access to all floors, except the basement which is only accessible behind the bar.

Ons and Offs

LadySky

Rough Draft of my Cantina Girl....

Character~ Cantina Dancer

Name~ Deera Son

Sex~ Female

Race~ Zeltron

Appearance~ 5'5/110pds, body of a graceful dancer. Crimson skin with Emerald Green hair and eyes.

History~ Was born into slavery thanks to her father's gambling habits. Her mother died in childbirth. Trained as a dancer in Darga the Hutts Palace on Cato Neimoidia. Escaped but found the world to be overwhelming and settled on Nar Shaddaa as a dancer in the cantina.

Personality~ Quiet and shy, having been taught to come alive on the stage and stay silent offstage. She daydreams and spends hours staring at the sky wondering if adventure will ever find her.

Merlyn

Why don't we keep the time during the empire.  The Jedi could be trying to help/contact the rebellion, and are being hunted by the empire still. 

Ons and Offs

LadySky

I like that idea. It gives me a good opening for my Jedi Female.....

*continues working on her rough draft*

LadySky

Well I am planning on opening a thread over the weekend since this has so many interested parties!

Rough Draft for my Jedi Female...

Character~ Jedi Knight

Name~ Trace Wesley

Sex~ Female

Race~ Human

Appearance~ 5'8/123pds, Athletic build, very strong yet cruvy and femanine. Long thick and wavy blue hair that reaches her hips. Big round dark brown eyes that always glitter with imagination. Full lips and tan skin speak of health and sensual inner desires.

History~ Born on Nubia, the youngest of 7 children. From the moment her mother realized she was pregnant she knew the child was different. Jedi arrived and moments after her birth she was taken to be trained in the ways of the force. A rebel from the beginning she never fit well into the strict regime of Jedi life but she persevered and worked hard to prove her worth. Upon being chosen by Jedi Master Sinya Vida as Padawan she began to flourish. The Clone Wars were a time of firsts for Trace as she was appointed a Jedi Knight and fought alongside many of her childhood rivals. Trace recieved word from her family, whom she knew only through letters, that her father had been killed in an accident at the shipyards where he worked. She raced quickly to her family and planned on showing her respect at his funeral and then quickly returning to the battle grounds. Word arrived however of the complete wipeout of all Jedi and once she recieved notice of her own Master Sinya Vida's death and that of Master Yoda and others she decided to go into hiding. Her family arranged for her to stay hidden on Nubia and for several years Trace has worked at odd jobs. After an Imperial-Class Star Destroyer was sent to orbit the planet and martial law was declared Trace decided to leave the Core Planets. After several years of living in limbo she has made her way to Nar Shaddaa and is keeping an eye on the Hutt's hoping to help those she can quietly and without attracting attention.

Personality~ On the outside Trace is very quiet and calm, rarely ever looses control and almost never laughs. Her world has been destroyed and inside she is seething with rage and a need for vengance. She works hard to control these thoughts and emotions and thus stays to herself. Very passionate and loyal, loving in her own way, she is graceful and sensual without even trying.

Doomsday

I like the movies, but I never got deeply involved in the fandom surrounding the Star Wars universe. If someone could make me a character (preferably male, although I have no problem playing a female) I would definitely join in.

EDIT: If anyone does this, I'd like a more seedy character, not some just and chaste jedi.

LadySky

What kind of male would you like?

Jedi Knight, Dark Jedi, Pilot, Smuggler, Gambler, Musician, etc......

Doomsday

Quote from: LadySky on May 28, 2009, 09:12:33 PM
What kind of male would you like?

Jedi Knight, Dark Jedi, Pilot, Smuggler, Gambler, Musician, etc......

Just edited my old post :)

Smuggler might be good, maybe a human trafficker or some sorts?