Wolfling Winter [High Fantasy, Freeform, Werewolves]

Started by Cerevan, June 23, 2013, 03:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Lunges forward, poking at Cere with strap on- Take that Fiend!!!! O_O
Is there a point where nobody cares

Reia

Curse me and my early bed time, y'all are always the most active when I'm snoring away. :P

Have sent in my character profiles. So excited!!
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Strifesblaze7

Well you can join the strap on fight? Male it a lovely three way? XD

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Reia on June 30, 2013, 03:42:43 PM
Curse me and my early bed time, y'all are always the most active when I'm snoring away. :P

Have sent in my character profiles. So excited!!

I look forwards to seeing you Characters, Reia (:

- Rainbow

Cerevan

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on June 30, 2013, 03:47:30 PM

I can tell you now, they are awesoooome.

Strifesblaze7

Cerevan

It's not teasing if there will be delivery~ :P

In other news, I'm getting started on making the OOC thread and the IC threads today. Le whewt.

Strifesblaze7

Caela

Cerevan

Perhaps so...but I can't put them up yet so you'll just have to wait on that particular edge. ;)

Strifesblaze7

Damn tease. We need to tease you back for this.

Cerevan

Strifesblaze7

Caela

Quote from: Cerevan on June 30, 2013, 06:09:11 PM
I am un-teasable. >:)

No one is un-teasable. It's just a matter of learning what buttons to push!

Chiarra

I agree with Caela.  And sorry for not being so active in here, but I promise, I will be much more active in the thread.  I myself however, am still reading through all the other characters still, but every one of them is wonderful so far ^_^.  Going back to read some more.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Also, I did a little editing of my characters history in the wiki, but that's all and it wasn't a big change.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Cerevan

I am mostly un-teasable, then. :P

OOC IS FINALLY UP. ;D IC threads are not far behind! For now, frolic in the new pastures, my dears! FROLIC I SAY. -Cackles evilly.-

Caela

Quote from: Cerevan on June 30, 2013, 07:53:32 PM
I am mostly un-teasable, then. :P

OOC IS FINALLY UP. ;D IC threads are not far behind! For now, frolic in the new pastures, my dears! FROLIC I SAY. -Cackles evilly.-

Happily...where did you put them??? :P

Cerevan

Quote from: Caela on June 30, 2013, 07:59:42 PM
Happily...where did you put them??? :P

...I...clearly I need more caffeine.

'Tis here.

Reia

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on June 30, 2013, 03:47:30 PM

- Rainbow

Just a small edit left to do!

Quote from: Cerevan on June 30, 2013, 05:37:34 PM
I can tell you now, they are awesoooome.

*blush* You flatter me so. ;D
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cerevan

Wolfling Winter is opening up active recruitment once more! If you are interested, please reply to this thread or simply PM in your character application for review. With new recruitment, there are some things to consider. You may simply want to play a beta or sacrifice, which are positions that are always open. You may, however, want something a little more exciting or specific. Currently, there are several new, exciting positions up for grabs, as well as romantically inclined Classifieds for if you want to set up a romance from the start. Currently available roles include:

• 2x Tikaan Hunters: As the Winter grows longer and the Tikaan more bold in their raids, towns and even the capital have begun offering rewards for Tikaan pelts. Some hunters are driven by desperation, others by vengeance, and some just want adventure and money.
  • 1x Shaman Apprentice: A healer, a singer of songs, a reader of runes, or a spirit walker. No matter the case, omegas are always valued within the pack, and the next generation always needs to be trained. Character must be between ages of 16 and 18.
  • 1x Guardian of the Moon: A hermit vaguely associated with the Nadaecki Pack, who lives within Son 'Tsaane Caves and interprets the will of Mother Winter & Father Moon. PM for more details.
  • 3x Border Soldiers: Atall grows fearful of just what lurks in their forests. To compensate they've sent more soldiers to the borders in order to hold back the perceived threat of the Tikaan. Skirmishes are frequent and deaths are high. Loyalty wears thin. If offered the chance for a better life among the enemy, would a soldier dare it?

Arianhro

I want in!
A female sacrifice probably, but I'm falling asleep now so I won't say more. :)
I'll look at the classifieds tomorrow and figure stuff out, but I'd love to be involved please?
On/Off And More
A&A Timetabling - Updater 23rd October

Cerevan

Quote from: Arianhro on September 08, 2013, 07:04:17 PM
I want in!
A female sacrifice probably, but I'm falling asleep now so I won't say more. :)
I'll look at the classifieds tomorrow and figure stuff out, but I'd love to be involved please?

Delightful! Of course you can be involved. ;) And nice avi, by the way.