Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoOkie

You're not superman. I'm tired of you running around tearing your shirt open. It isn't funny. I'm done.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Endorphin

I'm just so damn frustrated at the way you always take our very best picnic-ware, that I shopped tirelessly for, and you simply use it as an item of clothing with no regard to the social calendar of others!

I'm done. We're through! And I hope there's still some bull ants in that rug to feast on your nether regions!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

You spend all your time in the gym (not to mention, spending our hard earned money on gym membership fees!), and then there's the whole "not buttoning up or zipping up" thing.   I can't concentrate on work or anything else when you're flaunting that hot bod all the time!  I'm sorry, baby, but it's over.  I'm going to miss you. 

WAIT... let me just.  *licks his abs one last time, taking a long, slow slather from his navel to his chest*

Okay... you can go now! 

ChicagoOkie

All you do is sit there. Day and night, just sitting there. You don't do anything else. I just can't.

Good bye.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Boatman

There you go posing again...

Who is going to make the dinner?
Who is going to tidy up the mess?

Sorry... this is just a tape recording, I've already gone.
History, where creative writing was born.

Abraxos the Fallen

You pulled a knife on me? Just because I suggested we go to a bath house together? We are so over...

By the way, I want that knife.

blue bunny sparkle

Skyler!

Enough with the sexy poses, okay?

I just wanted to watch reruns of House or Star Trek or Stranger Things, in pj's with ice cream and popcorn.

It's not a photo-shoot. You're not on Big Brother and this ain't no audition, okay?

I want someone that can just cuddle.

Take your hot bod and go!

Swashbuckler

Bun-bun!

All my Cherry Garcia is gone......again!

This is utterly intolerable!

Wiggle your fluffy, sexy ass out the door!

ChicagoOkie

I'm tired of you digging up my living room. I've told you a thousand times that is just a decorative rug not an X that marks where treasure is. Your obsession is getting out of hand. I think you need to go to pirate rehab.

I just can't handle this anymore. Good bye.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Kiric Rand

Your braveheart reenactments are getting way to far out of hand.

You know how many times I have had to repair claymore damages

I am out of here
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Boatman

It is just an allergy to feathers, sorry.
History, where creative writing was born.

blue bunny sparkle

Boatman.

You know how I adore you. But really. I will say this one more time...

YOU. ARE. AN. INSURANCE. SALESMAN.

YOU. ARE. NOT. AN INTERNATIONAL SPY.

It'd be cool and all, sure. But your boss called today and wanted you to bring the Murphy Account Figures to him ASAP. And do you know how embarrassed I was to have to tell him you were, slinking around the hallways with that knife of yours and couldn't come to the phone?

I can't do this anymore... I've run out of excuses!

Kiric Rand

BBS

As much as I love a little cosplay in my relations, I still feel you are taking the ears and tail a little too far..... theybare meant for you not for me.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

blue bunny sparkle

Dear KR,

One little flower? Is that all I matter to you? One little flower?

What about a field of them? A valley of them?

One little flower, really?

Don't I deserve more and more and more?

I think I do.

*nods*

I know I do.

See ya!

Eikichi

Dear,

We really need to talk. I know we talked about how sexy you were in the bunny costume. It was fun. But now; you're wearing it everywhere. it's really getting.. quite weird. I just can't handle it anymore.

I'm sorry, goodbye.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear E.

You promised to pleasure my body, and my mind.

But doesnt that involve costumes too?

I'm certain it does.

*nods*

Endorphin

BBS, the cupcakes are killin' me!

How is a guy supposed to maintain these fantastically awesome washboard abs when it's just cupcakes all the time!

It's cute an' everything...  but I can't take all the calories.  I'll lose my April slot in the fireman calendar!

We're through!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

blue bunny sparkle

Its true! Those abs are smokin' hot!
Curse you!

You had to foil my plan to fatten you up.

Im taking my sugery confections elsewhere!

Endorphin

How am I supposed to get my dose of natural moonshine to make my perfectly bronzed skin all effervescent and give it a lustrous glow when you're always up there, hogging it all the damn time? Hmmmm...

Man in the moon? Hrmph... How about woman infront of the moon!

abandoneddolly

your way to obsessed with the moon, are you sure your not a werewolf? wait are you? No? Ok I'm gone now.

Kazyth

Dolly... oh Dolly.

You are sweet and wonderful.  But your obsession with being put on shelves and dressing up in expensive, antique clothing then standing there for hours not blinking creeps people out when I have friends over.  I'm sorry, but this just isn't going to work out.

I hope you find the dollhouse of your dreams, but I'm gone now.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Anesa

What's with you and your obsession with towels?  All day, every day, you walk around with a towel flapping around your (hot) bod, like a kid who's infatuated with superheros, wearing a towel as his cape!  I am forever washing towels.   ::) It was sexy at first, but I'm over it.

Bye Darlin' Kaz.

Sits his suitcase on the front porch, packed with nothing but towels.  :P

cinza

Ames’s, I can’t take it anymore. I love spending time with you, but the jealousy is too much. No matter how hard I try, no matter how lines the bra... my breasts will never be as big as yours. You’re too perfect and I can’t take it any longer. May gravity always be on your side.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Kazyth

Cinza...

I thought that I could distract you from the complex you have about your breasts.  I complimented them, I showered them with attention, I bought you all sorts of outfits that looked fantastic on you... but all you did was complain about how they weren't as big as Anesa's, and tried to stay covered all the time, and just wouldn't stop being a total downer about it.

I'm going to find someone who appreciates the kind of praise I can shower on a body, I hope you find happiness some day.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

abandoneddolly

Kaz

Do you even own clothes. I mean I don't remember seeing you in any. You walk around here all day in that towel like this is some kind of spa. It is sort of sexy, and I enjoy playing steal the towel. It is however really awkward when I bring friends over , so I think this will have to end.