Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Peccavi

Hmph. Totally not the reaction I was expecting. People should be more scared of me.

193!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Tersius

Trouble1

If it makes you feel better I left least innocent person open for me.
O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Peccavi

192!

I am going to have to weigh in and say that it is obvious both of those gorgeous ladies are innocent.

<3
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Tersius

When you say gorgeous women, you'll have to be more specific... there are too many to pick from in here...

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

All of the ladies that post here are innocent. I don't need to narrow it down because my statement is all-encompassing!

;D

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Peccavi

Tiberias has fallen silent because he doesn't know what it's like to be innocent. :D

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on February 24, 2013, 11:44:44 AM
Tiberias has fallen silent because he doesn't know what it's like to be innocent. :D

Quote from: Tiberias87 on February 24, 2013, 11:38:12 AM
If it makes you feel better I left least innocent person open for me.

I agree.
O/O

lisar

Quote from: Tersius on February 24, 2013, 11:37:24 AM
Someone must know....  :P

AHEM *super glues his zipper shut*

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 24, 2013, 11:38:46 AM
Lisar is innocent, too.  Just like me.
Quote from: Peccavi on February 24, 2013, 11:41:52 AM
All of the ladies that post here are innocent. I don't need to narrow it down because my statement is all-encompassing!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Peccavi

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences