Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

I've got three faces in mind for two different types of characters, and I can't choose for my third slot.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

WhatLiesAbove

If anyone is interested, I wouldn't mind having someone make up a character that could be Darya's top agent.

The Dark Raven

FC Daniela Denby-Ashe for a future 4th of Stark blood.

Will be poking Caela sometime this weekend to plot ideas.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Clio

There is now a character list and list of face claims. The first list is alphabetical by character last name, and the second list is alphabetical by the first name of the face claim. The waiting list is of pending characters and works in progress. Reserved face claims, basically.

It's in the third post in this thread, located here. If you don't see yours, or see a mistake, let me know.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Lithium

Quote from: Christa on May 19, 2016, 08:49:34 PM
There is now a character list and list of face claims. The first list is alphabetical by character last name, and the second list is alphabetical by the first name of the face claim. The waiting list is of pending characters and works in progress. Reserved face claims, basically.

It's in the third post in this thread, located here. If you don't see yours, or see a mistake, let me know.

We need to make a spot on the small council for the mistress of lists! ^^

Huge props to you, those are so awesome and handy!

Clio

Quote from: Lithium on May 19, 2016, 09:04:15 PM
We need to make a spot on the small council for the mistress of lists! ^^

Huge props to you, those are so awesome and handy!

*blushes*

Aww...thank you. Ames did a much prettier and more awesome one for characters and their allegiances to houses and such. Mine is boring and just nice for links to the sheets and such. But I'm no master of code.

Rel Mayer

Clio

Lithium

Quote from: Christa on May 19, 2016, 09:06:25 PM
*blushes*

Aww...thank you. Ames did a much prettier and more awesome one for characters and their allegiances to houses and such. Mine is boring and just nice for links to the sheets and such. But I'm no master of code.

Hmmm, true true, 2 spots on the council then. :P

Flower

I would like to reserve Sarah Bolger.

Also, if anyone would like to plot an incenstuous pair with me, please message me!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Flower on May 20, 2016, 09:00:29 PM
I would like to reserve Lotte Verbeek.

Also, if anyone would like to plot an incenstuous pair with me, please message me!

;_; Why do you tempt me so?

Flower

To add more detail, I would like to write a brother and sister duo. The brother has remained single, though is starting to pressured to get married and produce an heir. Meanwhile, his sister has married and buried quite a few husband, inheriting a decent chunk of change. She has two young children. I would like for there to be...tension between the brother and his eventual betrothed.

Caela

Quote from: Flower on May 20, 2016, 09:05:43 PM

To add more detail, I would like to write a brother and sister duo. The brother has remained single, though is starting to pressured to get married and produce an heir. Meanwhile, his sister has married and buried quite a few husband, inheriting a decent chunk of change. She has two young children. I would like for there to be...tension between the brother and his eventual betrothed.

This sounds interesting Flower....and now I have plot bunnies in my head at work!

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Flower on May 20, 2016, 09:00:29 PM
I would like to reserve Sarah Bolger.

God the plotbunnies...

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Caela

Flower

I debated it last night and I'm willing to write the male if the plot is juicy enough. Ping me so we can chat! ♥

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: Flower on May 21, 2016, 05:05:20 AM
I debated it last night and I'm willing to write the male if the plot is juicy enough. Ping me so we can chat! ♥

I pinged you, but I guess someone beat me to it  :-[

Flower

No, I'm just weighing my options before I make a decision.  :-)

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: Flower on May 21, 2016, 05:48:16 AM
No, I'm just weighing my options before I make a decision.  :-)

Ahh...gotcha.

*slides cookies towards Flower, all while whistling innocently*

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Flower on May 21, 2016, 05:05:20 AM

I so would if I weren't probably overtaxing myself. XD

Kokaine

To contribute to the dude count I'm gonna reserve Tom Hopper.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Kokaine

*wiggles brows*

I dunno what I'm doing with him yet so if anyone wants to give the muse a nudge... xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

sweets

Quote from: Darkcide on May 28, 2016, 06:52:50 PM
This looks badass, anyone have a need/want for a sworn sword?

This is the request thread. You should take a look, I am looking for a guard for Shana and Wynne could always use a sworn sword

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249176.0