The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Would you prefer a kick on that bottom? :P (a light one :P)
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would prefer a drop kick, me to you.. how hard will you fall?

LateNightKiss

Violence is never the answer.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

...and I suppose you have all the answers? 

LateNightKiss

Someone has to have them. You clearly don't.

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Mordred

Please! I nearly choked on my drink. You implying there are answers in that pretty head of yours?
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

I'm appauled! This pretty head has a lot going on in her mind. Things you couldn't even understand.

Sybl

I would rather not hear about this right now.

LateNightKiss

Sybl

LateNightKiss

And you can't even do that.
You've failed.

Sybl

I never fail. Failure is not an option.

LateNightKiss

Sybl

LateNightKiss

Why can't you ever just do what you're told?

Sybl

Which one of us are you talking too?  ???

Mordred

Ahh, trying to pass the buck, eh? I suppose whatever hand I choose, it'll be the wrong one?
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

You finally got something right. Bravo.

Mordred

If that's the case, what's with sneer?
*See Pillory*

LateNightKiss

Must you require an explanation for everthing?

Sybl

I don't have to answer you.

Mordred

Nice excuse when you don't know the answer.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Don't you dare talk to me like that. :P

LateNightKiss

I dare you to talk to her like that.

(That made no sense)

Mordred

*See Pillory*