Anyone up for a spooky, kinky Halloween oneshot? (CLOSED)

Started by NileGoddess, October 28, 2012, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I was considering writing this as a short story, but I thought I'd make an offer to the site to see if there was anyone out there interested in a quick oneshot.

Inspiration came from messing around with GIMP, a craving for something haunted/possessed, and some good clean bondage fun!

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~

Bound Eternal

No one knows just who the artist of this rather macabre painting was. It was dated to originate from the early 1800s, though some say it is older than that. It depicts a nude woman stretched with roped, the expression of her struggle and agony strangely real on the canvas and oil. It was dubbed 'Bound Eternal'; the depiction of a futile struggle forever locked in still color.

Despite hundreds of pictures and images of it, people swear that the hapless woman changes subtly from time to time. Experts claim it's due to the fade of paint or deterioration of the canvas. Others chalk it up to the original artist's talent. Still others whisper about the painting being cursed, that it swallows the soul of any virgin who dares to whisper 'loosen my ties' in front of it at midnight on Halloween and imprisons them on the canvas...

~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~

As the story description states, what starts off as a harmless dare delves into dark magic. A girl, after seeing the painting on a visit at an art gallery learns of the curse. Curious (because of her interest in the occult), or dared (by friends/enemies), she sneaks back in to see the painting, utters the words, and suddenly finds herself in the painting (which of course then subtly resembles her), for all eternity.

I'd be looking for someone to play the girl (short profile/pic will be necessary) to bounce a few posts back and forth. I'd be taking roles of the museum curator/shower, and perhaps whoever dares her into going to the painting at midnight. All of that is subject to planning.

I'm not looking for anything long, but potential partners should be creative, good at dialogue, descriptions, etc. Posting rate will be very lax, and player gender does not matter, as long as guys are able to pull off convincing females. PM me for interest.

AurelieCatena

Hey! That sounds like fun! Is this one already taken?

I love the idea of my character getting lured into bondage that gets progressively stricter and more painful/humiliating.