Champions / Fantasy Hero / Hero System

Started by Opale, November 11, 2020, 03:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opale

Well I can go either with A, B or C option. :)
It seems you have two interested players.

mjrbatou, what is your preference as you'd be GMing ?
Also will you guide us with the smut part of power creations ?

TFcommando

Also, I have plenty of experience with building Champions characters and am glad to help out! :)
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Opale

TFcommando

Hi hi!

The big question is "Which edition are we using?"
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Muse

Oh!  Me me!  Pick me!  I still want to play! 

Quote from: mjrbatou on November 06, 2021, 12:21:22 PM
I wouldn't mind being GM, I've found that I can play with all sorts of builds and abilities that way.

Should there be a player vote for the two options?
A - Superpowers come with addictive horniness and potentially limited orgasms leading to a larger number of minor crimes
Power levels will be lower in this game with the focus more on smut than getting stronger.

or
B - there's simply a surge in smut based abilities that are optionally used, though most superhuman will have at least one if not more

I favor B here.  if only for the diversity. 

Also, maybe allow a larger selection of drawbacks?  They have lots of potential for both smut and drama, after all. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Opale

Hi Muse ! :)

Good to see you still around. 

I'm ok with any edition, although I have a slight preference for the 5th.

Let's wait for TFCommando answer.
Then we can decide what character's archetype we want to explore .?

Muse

I'm excited! 

Maybe STardust.  She's an "elven" beach beauty with light and solid light powers.  :) 

Really glad to see you too. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Opale

I might be inclined to create a character based on this cosplay :)

TFcommando

I’m good with either 5e or 6e, though mjrbatou’s opinion has the most weight! 😀

Always lots of character ideas… someone who was a “normal” crime fighter hero that’s recently started/been forced to dabble in the occult, or a sorceress with tantric requirements for her powers of late.  High tech hero with a minimally covering power suit or a translucent energy shell that she’s nude beneath. 

Maybe someone who fell into a world like Alice in Sexland and managed to return, different than how she was in several ways… only to find the “real” world is becoming like the perverted realm she escaped!
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

TFcommando

Quote from: Opale on November 07, 2021, 02:35:36 AM

Very cheeky! :)

While not exactly this, I love the sentiment of Zatanna choosing to adopt a much bolder, sexier costume. (Took the link out, wasn't sure how NSFW it was with a buttplug under a miniskirt).

Another costume concept that would fit is someone with a full-length cloak like Raven's wearing less and less underneath it.  Or someone going with high-tech body paint or holograms instead of a physical costume.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

mjrbatou

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 01:52:38 AM
Hi hi!

The big question is "Which edition are we using?"
My core pdfs are for 6e so that's what we'll be using.  From what I understand there isn't that much difference between the two but I only have a few supplemental 5e materials which I've updated to 6e here and there as needed.

I'm not limiting drawbacks, not for the winning option B at least.  One I just thought of could have a character slowly mind controlling herself into a submissive sex slave whenever she's affected by any sort of entangle effect (nets, vines, some paralysis, etc).

- With the ritual having been partially successful (or completely, only the cultists are certain of the result) there aren't any remaining taboos.  The ritual appears to have enchanted anyone watching these battles to only see what they are allowed to see (as in the underage will still see a sfw version of the heroes and villains so they can still react to any collateral damage without us breaking laws)
- It's still considered improper to start a fight naked but only because it's more exciting to watch the heroes and villains strip each other. (ablative defenses are an option to represent this mechanically)
- Most of the male superhumans are the strongest of the strong, they've never lost a battle or could count on 1 hand their total losses.  The heroic men tend not to participate in battles especially when so many normal women are offering themselves (the npc male heroes) while the villainous males tend to be more subtle in their activities to guarantee their victories (and ravage captured heroines).
I haven't actually seen The Boys on amazon but I think the men act more like them regarding heroing.

As for a few mechanical things
- draining endurance is just as effective as draining anything else, instead of reducing character points I'll be handling it on a point for point basis (so draining 12 from endurance reduces max by 12, not 60) or similar to STUN (1/2 effect, draining 12 END reduces max by 30 instead of 60)
- Combat skills and other bonuses to CV should not increase any value above 10 and anything over 8 should have a limited application (like a brick being unnaturally accurate only when throwing medium or smaller sized objects)

I can't remember anything else right now but those were the 2 that stuck with me from the last few games I played in.

Quote from: Opale on November 07, 2021, 02:35:36 AM

A Black Canary cosplay, at least I think so.  Seeing her made me think of a hypnotic siren of some kind.

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 02:51:08 AM
Very cheeky! :)

While not exactly this, I love the sentiment of Zatanna choosing to adopt a much bolder, sexier costume. (Took the link out, wasn't sure how NSFW it was with a buttplug under a miniskirt).

Another costume concept that would fit is someone with a full-length cloak like Raven's wearing less and less underneath it.  Or someone going with high-tech body paint or holograms instead of a physical costume.
Most of my recent D&D games feature mages using butt plugs as arcane foci.  It also keeps them clean for a quickie here and there, assuming the players are ok with the concept...

That does remind me I should check through o/o's for everyone so far, make sure I'm not going to include anything unwanted.

Opale

Sending you ideas and questions by PM dear GM :)

Muse

Spicy cosplay! 

I have sixth edition.  *smiles* 

M.J., what do we need to start?  :) 

TFcommando

5e and 6e are indeed pretty close, the big change is the elimination of figured characteristics in the latter, everything is decoupled and bought separately.

One kink question... how does everyone feel about herms/futa?   I always have a few ideas for someone who might change back and forth, perhaps not fully under her control, but it's not for everyone and so it's totally optional for me.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

i'm ok with futa/herm even if I'll only be girly myself :)

I already subjected a character sheet to mjrbatou, so feel free to tfcommando and Muse

Opale

Also as you mentioned Mystic cults, I supposedly created my character in Vibora Bay, but of course she can be from anywhere else !

TFcommando

Wow, fast work!  I’m still sorting through concepts myself!

Another big question how do people feel about exotic features… horns, hooves, tails, extra arms, extra eyes, that sort of thing.  Though not all at once!  Anthro or demon or cyborg aspects.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Opale

It's a superhoic game, I see no reason why not ^^

mjrbatou

Futa/herms usually replace men for me and are always fully functional as both male and female.

At least half the world's supers have some sort of shapeshifting so it's not unusual for extra features to show up here and there.  Personally I like tieflings and most of their appearance options so expect at least one or two to show up.

Opale

IF that helps, here is my character validated by mjrbatou, our great perv GM ^^
she might get slight modifications to adjust things before the game starts

Hypnosiren
Val   Char   Points   Total   Roll   Notes
12   STR   2   12   11-   HTH Damage 2d6 END [1]
20   DEX   20   20   13-   
18   CON   8   18   13-   
10   BODY   0   10      
10   INT   0   10   11-   PER Roll 11-
13   EGO   3   13   12-   
20   PRE   10   20   13-   PRE Attack: 4d6
8      OCV  25
8      DCV  25
7      OMCV 12
7      DMCV 12

6   PD   4   6/12      6/12 PD (0/6 rPD)
4   ED   2   4/10      4/10 ED (0/6 rED)
5   SPD   30   5      Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12
7   REC   3   7      
36   END   4   36      
30   STUN   5   30      
12"   Running   0   16m/32m,      
4"   Swimming   0   4m      
4"   Leaping   0   8m      Total Characteristics Cost: 165

Cost   Powers   END
14   Sexy looking: (Total: 38 Active Cost, 14 Real Cost) +20 PRE (20 Active Points); Only To Make Seductive/Friendly Presence Attacks Solely For Purposes Of Causing Target To Delay His Actions In Combat (-1), Only Versus Targets Of Appropriate Sexual Orientation (-1), OIF (4 DEF; -1/2), Only Works Once Per Target Per Scene (-1/2) (Real Cost: 5) plus Resistant Protection (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Activation Roll (13- roll; Must be made each Phase/use; -1/2) (Real Cost: 9)   0
Ninja Uncanny Mobility   
2   Genshin: Lightning Reflexes (+4 DEX to act first with All Actions) (4 Active Points); Instant (only applies against that one target for that Phase; -1/2), Requires A PER Roll (; -1/2)   
7   Battlefield Agility: +4 DCV (20 Active Points); Only If Character Makes A Half Move Or Full Move (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Requires An Acrobatics Roll (; -1/2)   2
4   Battlefield Mobility: Running +4m (16m/32m total)   1
8   Combat Running: Running +16m (16m/32m total) (16 Active Points); Only To Make Half Moves In Combat (-1)   2
2   Improved Leaping: Leaping +4m (8m forward, 4m upward)   1
3   ↔ Can Take A Fall: +4 to Breakfall (8 Active Points); Only To Avoid Knockback Damage (-2)   
3   Leap To Safety: +4 to DEX Rolls (8 Active Points); Only To Make Dive For Cover Rolls (-2)   
Wondrous Seduction   
3   ♠ Venomous Beauty: +2/+2d6 Striking Appearance (vs. Only vs those likely to find her attractive (which includes most men)) (4 Active Points); Only For Pleasant Interaction (-1/2)   
11   ♥ Persuasive Beauty (Settoku-ryoku no aru utsukushi-sa): +4 with all Interaction Skills (16 Active Points); Only For Pleasant Interaction (-1/2)   
30   Hsimentjutsu: Multipower, 60-point reserve, (60 Active Points); Focus OIF (Plugs, vibrators or bondage that humiliates her publically) (-1/2), Only Works Against Males/Men (-1/2)   
2f   
1) Song of the Siren: Mind Control 12d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points); Custom Modifier (-1), No Range (-1/2)
1f   
2) Free The Mind: Suppress Mind Control 4d6 (40 Active Points); Custom Modifier (-1), Costs Endurance (to maintain; -1/2), Limited Range (-1/4)
1f   
3) Cloud Men’s Minds: Invisibility to Sight Group (20 Active Points); Custom Modifier (-1), Each Point Of Mental Defense Adds +1 To PER Rolls To Perceive Fringe (-1/4)
1f   
4) What A Beauty!: Blast 4d6, STUN Only (+0), Attack Versus Alternate Defense (Mental Defense; +1) (40 Active Points); Side Effects, Side Effect occurs automatically whenever Power is used (character is at 1/2 DCV, seductively posing/exposing herself; -1), Custom Modifier (-1), No Range (target must be adjacent) (-1/2), Only Works Against Targets Of Appropriate Sexual Orientation (-1/2)
1f   
5) Siren's Enrapturing Kiss: (Total: 58 Active Cost, 10 Real Cost) Touch and Mental Groups Flash 3d6, Constant (+1/2) (21 Active Points); Only When Actually Kissing Target (-2), Must Follow A Grab (-1), Costs END To Maintain (Full END Cost; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Only Works Against Males/Men (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 3) plus Blast 5d6, STUN Only (+0), Constant (+1/2) (37 Active Points); Only When Actually Kissing Target (-2), No Range (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Costs END To Maintain (Full END Cost; -1/2), Must Follow A Grab (-1/2), Only Works Against Males/Men (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7)
Ninjutsu
1) Weapon Element: Default Element, Staffs
2) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)
3) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4) Kick (Offensive Strike): 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 8d6 Strike
5) Punch (Martial Strike): 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 6d6 Strike
6) Reversal: var Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, 37 STR to Escape; Grab Two Limbs
7) Takeaway: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab Weapon, 32 STR to take weapon away

Perks
4   Contact: Walt Becker, Vibora Bay Pushy Reporter (Contact has very useful Skills or resources) 11-
5   Contact: Greg Betts, Civil Attorney (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has very useful Skills or resources) 11-
1   Fringe Benefit: License to practice a profession : Reporter for the Banner

Talents
3   Resistance (+3 to roll)

Skills
24   +3 with HTH Combat
8   +1 with Ranged Combat
3   +1 with Hsimenjutsu
3   Defense Maneuver I
2   KS: Ninjutsu 11-
2   KS: The Superhuman World 11-
2   KS: Vibora Bay Underworld 11-
2   Language: Japanese; English is Native (fluent conversation)
2   Language: Ninja Codes & Symbols (fluent conversation)
3   PS: Reporter 12-
0   TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Everyman
3   Acrobatics 13-
3   Breakfall 13-
3   Climbing 13-
1   Contortionist 8-
3   Lockpicking 13-
3   Sleight Of Hand 13-
3   Stealth 13-
3   Concealment 11-
3   Deduction 11-
3   Disguise 11-
3   Shadowing 11-
1   Systems Operation 8-
Interaction Skills ♥ ♠
3   Acting 13-
3   Charm 13-
3   Conversation 13-
3   Interrogation 13-
3   Persuasion 13-
Total Powers & Skills Cost: 236

Total Cost: 400

400+   Disadvantages
10   Distinctive Features: Venomous Beauty (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10   Dependence:  Addiction to rough sex; Incompetence: -1 to Skill Rolls and related rolls per time increment (Difficult To Obtain; 6 Hours; Addiction)
10   Distinctive Style: Ninjutsu (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10   Hunted: Kinbaku Ninja Clan Frequently (Mo Pow; Watching)
10   Unluck; only to attract sexual creatures (-1): 4d6
15   Psychological Complication: Nymphomaniac slut (Very Common; Moderate)
10   Secret ID : Jennifer Severance Infrequently, Major
Total Disadvantages Points: 75

Muse

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 09:56:28 AM
5e and 6e are indeed pretty close, the big change is the elimination of figured characteristics in the latter, everything is decoupled and bought separately.

One kink question... how does everyone feel about herms/futa?   I always have a few ideas for someone who might change back and forth, perhaps not fully under her control, but it's not for everyone and so it's totally optional for me.

Given that our heroines will likely be molested by men, i would prefer you avoid a hermophradyte. 

Muse

Quote from: TFcommando on November 07, 2021, 11:05:43 AM
Wow, fast work!  I’m still sorting through concepts myself!

Another big question how do people feel about exotic features… horns, hooves, tails, extra arms, extra eyes, that sort of thing.  Though not all at once!  Anthro or demon or cyborg aspects.

Exotics features are awesome! 

T.F., I'm torn between playing Stardust--a "mutant" light controller with elven powers, or Lucy--a sorceress with with a giant intelligent lion familiar.  Please let me know what concept you decide  upon soon so that I may choose accordingly. 

Maybe is should do Stardust because she'll be easier... 

Muse

That' sawesome, Opale!  you made a sex craft ninja girl! :D

Opale

Quote from: Muse on November 08, 2021, 12:06:17 AM
That' sawesome, Opale!  you made a sex craft ninja girl! :D

More or so yes ! Shibari = kinbaku :p lol

mjrbatou

A few sexual themed character complication examples:

Sexual dependence (vanilla) - very easy to obtain, needed 1/day, headaches cause 2d6 damage every full day without sex = 0 points

Sexual addiction (rough) - difficult to obtain, needed once every 6 hours, incompetence (-1 to skills per time increment), addiction = 10 points

Enraged/berserk - very common (horny), 14- chance to enrage, 14- chance to recover after climax = 25 points
  *35 points if berserk is added or 25 points if chance to berserk is 8-

Psychological complication (nymphomaniac) - very common, moderate or strong = 15 or 20 points

Social complication (sex slave) - very frequent, major effects = 20 points

Unluck - increased chances of things like space creatures popping in and using character, maybe allies/teammates as well

Power limitations

Focus - may include arcane foci in the form of butt plugs or some other sexual item

Gestures - power requires an active sexual component to work

Limited power - power only works on last sexual partner (not self)
  *too many to really list here

Requires multiple users - an orgy or gangbang is needed to generate enough energy

Side effect - too many to list but could include things like paralyzing the user/recipient with a mental entanglement effect