Current Cravings - looking for creative female

Started by Batsose, May 29, 2015, 05:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

RP ideas
betting too far (incest)
Siblings have been rivals for a long time and compete at everything.  They have been known to wrestle each other when they were younger, but now they are older things are different, but secretly each has feelings for the other.  Now their rivalry takes the form of betting each other with dares.  One night of drinking at the bar the brother bets the sister if a certain team loses the loser has to go down on the winner.  She agrees, but the brother thinks she is joking.  Her team loses and secretly she follows him into the bathroom where she surprises him with a BJ.  Even though it was a drunk night it stirs something between them and a new betting rivalry starts but the bets get more daring and become a way to express their dormant feelings for each other.  I am open to discussing how this goes.

Coach
A College Women's Sports team gets into the national playoffs and has their young new coach to thank.  One of the team members has had a little crush on him from the get go and in the celebration she comes on to him.  He is receptive, but in the morning both release their relationship may compromise the team.  The rest of the playoff they wrestle with their feelings.  I am open to how this goes.

The Agent and the Informant
A married woman  realizes that her husband is a bad criminal and wants to get away.  An law enforcement agent is willing to help her escape but he wants information.  She knows what she must do to get the information he wants. She gets the information and he helps her escape but they must travel alone for some time and a romance brews between them.  He knows he has to hide her away and leave, but he can't stop thinking about her.  Will he risk his job and her life to be with her?  I am open to discussing the details about how this will play out.

Fooling Around at Work
A Christmas party at work leads to a drunken make out session in the bathroom, which when the come back to work the following day leads an awkward conversation in the break room. Initially they decide it was a one time thing, but each can’t stop thinking about the other and the excitement of doing it in a public place.  So they decide to continue the adventure, but with one rule only during work hours and only at work. It starts out as a dare kind of thing with each encounter becoming more risky and more intimate.  Can they stay to the rules or is there something more here between them?

Hot for Step Brother
She knew her step brother was a womanizer as he had slept with a lot of her friends, all of which told her that he was amazing in bed and he had exposed them to all kind of crazy things.  She outwardly acted disgusted by these tales of prowess by her step brother, but secretly was intrigued.  Her curiosity gets the best of her and she goes on his computer finds a secret video he made with one girl and she watches and gets totally turned on and he catches her...

PM if interested in any of these.

Batsose
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs