Plotting Away [M or F]

Started by Watari, March 17, 2010, 09:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Watari

First: here are my O/Os.
Know them before you ask me about something.
But, if there's something that you're unclear about or wasn't mentioned in there, then feel free to PM me ^^
Also, please don't post here! Just PM me if you're interested.

Second: Most of these plots and pairings need male characters.
However, as you see in my O/Os, I am open to the F/F pairing (or even M/M).
So, if you feel that any of these can be edited to fit that theme, feel free to ask me about it. I love to get messages!

Third: I encourage you to take a look through my posts first, to see if you like my style.
I aim to please as much as possible, but sometimes writing styles clash, and I'd rather avoid that.
ALSO: Please note that the length of my posts depends on yours. You can see this is you peruse my posts.
There are some that have 1000+ words in them, others more moderately sized--around 300 words, and yet others that have only a couple of lines.
THIS DEPENDS ON YOU. Give me the 1000+ post, and I will rise to the challenge, but don't expect huge posts from me, when you've given me a couple of sentences.

Finally: I've decided to categorize this into four parts:
    1. Pairings - no specific story line in mind, but would want to construct one. 
    2. Plots - pretty specific plot line. Alterations will be considered.
    3. Smut - no plot line, and don't want one either. Looking for a quickie? Here's where to go.
    4. Fan Bases - plots based off popular books, movies, T.V. shows etc.
    5. Picture Inspirations - would want to construct plots based off the pictures. PM for more info.

Pairings: - bold is the one I'd like to play

• Pirate x Captured Princess/Noblewoman
  • Pirate x First Mate
  • Teacher x Student
  • Knight x Wench
  • Conquerer x Priestess
  • Barbarian x Princess
  • Father x Daughter
  • Master x Maid/Servant

Plots:

1. The Sultan's Pick: Nadia was a lowly maidservant, who was lucky enough to wait on the Queen from time to time. She kept out of the way, and minded her own business, until one day when the Sultan came into his wife's chamber, looking for a release. Instead, he finds Nadia, whom the Queen had ordered to tidy up the room. He becomes enamored with her, and orders her to service his every need. Much to the dismay of the Queen, after he ravishes her, he orders her to become part of his harem and visit him, whenever he pleases.  On hold

2. The Love of a Warrior: Achilles was the quintessential warrior. Fighting for Agamemnon, and choosing his own spoils of war. One such spoil was a princess named Briseis, whose land had been conquered. Achilles only took her for the sport of breaking her spirit, but could he be falling in love with her? *Craving

3. Fairy Tales: Retold: If you looked at my O/Os, you know that this is a category that's a big turn on for me. So, I'll leave this pretty open ended. Whatever fairy tale strikes your fancy, PM me about it, and we'll discuss plot then. *Craving

4. Sold!: Despite the fact that the place was desert, thousands of people flocked to the city of Arkun daily, because it was the premier place for slave trade. Whether it be a common, household worker, or the more exotic bed partners, the best of the best could be found here. Even better, the slaves had nary a glint of rebellion in them. They catered to your every need--no matter how crude they might be. --This is pretty open for the person buying my character. If you're looking for the ultimate sub, I'd point you here (but do keep in mind what I don't do.) On Hold

5. One For All: Twins are supposed to know each other's feeling, right? So why is it that her brother cannot see how much she wants him? Emma decides that she's done simply pining away for her brother. She is determined to make him hers. Luckily for her, the perfect opportunity presents itself when their parents leave for two weeks of vacation. Two weeks in a house together? She'd find a way to make him understand. On Hold

6. After Hours: When she started looking for a summer job, the only thing available was at the run-down place that had no right to be called an "amusement park." But hey, a job is a job, right? She finds out that the rest of the crew play games to keep each other amused through the long and languid summer days. The most dangerous of which was daring the new members to spend a night at the park--alone. She didn't have to do it of course. But if she didn't, they'd simply ignore her, and an already mundane job would become even worse. So, she rises up the challenge. But little does she know, that a park after hours, isn't exactly the safest place. --I see this going several ways: The park is haunted, She's cornered by hooligans and lots of NC sex follows (would need more than one person for this), Police officer finds her there and threatens arrest, but she buys her way out of it with her body. Any other spins on it would be welcome as well, just PM me!

7. Conquered: Based loosely off "Daughter of Troy" by Franklin. When the ships of the enemy docked on her kingdom, she knew that the war had been lost. She had little choice but to prepare herself to be ravished by the coming men. But as the men soon come to realize, the women of the kingdom are a force to be reckoned with as well. Possible plot twist, PM for more information.

8. It's Just a Job: When her older brother first crashes at her place after being fired from his job, she is sympathetic. But as the weeks pass by, and he makes no effort to find himself a job, she starts to get upset with him. What's more, she has to take on a second job in order to support him. When her brother and his best friend decide to hire a hooker for fun, they find out just what she does to earn the extra cash.

9. Caught!: She has just escaped from the dungeons and is on the run, with the entire guard chasing after her. She hurtles into a room and shuts the door behind her only to turn around and find that she's not alone. She sees the king/prince/another guard/some noble/any other idea. He decides to have a little fun with her, but she can't protest or make any noise for fear of being caught. What is a girl to do?

10. Noises from Next Door: Your character can hear them, every night. The couple next door going at it. Her erotic moans mixed in with his grunt of pleasure--and you just can't take it anymore.  So, when her husband leaves on a business trip for three days, you decide to take advantage of it and get to know your neighbor a little more. Can either be NC, where he forces her to have sex--or she is horny and wants it. * Currently Playing

11. The Unknown Herb: She is the town herbalist. People come to her for everything from a cure for muscle aches, to heart breaks. He comes to her to be her apprentice--but she's not really looking for one. But when he shows her a herb he has found--one that she doesn't recognize--well, that changes things. Little does she know that this herb is in fact an aphrodisiac--which he uses to arouse her sexually.  * Currently Playing

12. To the Victor go the Spoils: I've been finding myself attracted to the idea of forced sex more and more of late. I'm not entirely sure why, exactly, but I would like to explore it. This plot is pretty straightforward. My character would be a simple town girl, who's town has just been captured by the rebel army. The king was caught in the battle, and as such, the Queen of the rebels is assured the Crown. This means, that the soldiers and knights who just fought a tough battle are given free reign over the town to loot and pillage as they please. Your character would be one such soldier. Someone high ranking enough to be cocky and arrogant, but not too high to worry about how he will be looked upon for raping a young woman. He finds her and takes her, possibly in public, or as her family watches. *Craving

13. Cheap Whore: As the title implies, this is a pretty gritty story. I plan on it taking place in a cheap brothel. The kind that is strewn up at the edge of a soldier's encampment, to provide the troops with a way of releasing their frustrations as they wait for the battle to begin. My character is no blushing virgin. In fact, she has been working the business a few year too many--just enough for the wear and tear of the job to start to show. You are a young knight, brash and arrogant--who is a little taken with the bloodlust of the war. You can no longer get an erection unless you first prove your dominance over the women you take. I want my character to get a bit beaten up and tossed about in this RP. Perhaps you even have you men at arms hold me down, as you enter me--urging him to take me from the front. *Craving

14. Taken by Storm: A freak thunderstorm forces a group of travelers (four or five characters--including the motel owner) to take refuge in a broken down motel on a deserted interstate. They just want to spend the night there, and carry on their way in the morning, but it seems that the weather has plans of its own. After being stuck in the motel for a whole day, the group decides that they might as well get to know each other a little better. And what's a better way to break the ice, than raiding the motel's liquor cabinet? As the group gets increasingly intoxicated, the conversation turns quite raunchy and the sexual tension begins to build up. Who will be the first to break? I would want to play this one out on a more long term basis--really get to know the characters. I would be playing the females, and you would be playing the males. PM me to discuss further. * Currently Playing

15. Backstage Pass: The concert was going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. She had actually won the tickets off a radio contest! Who knew those things were for real? He was her favorite singer. She had been obsessing over him for almost 2 years now. She knew the lyrics to all of his songs, and even listened to the underground stuff that he had released. And now, she would get the chance to be in the front row at his concert, and even go backstage to meet him in person! What lengths would a crazed fan go, to show her love for her favorite celebrity?

Smut:

• Father x Daughter
  • Horse x Stable hand
  • Farmer hand x Farmer's Daughter
  • Pokemon Master x Pokegirl
  • Prostitute x Client
  • Tentacled Creature x Girl
  • Brother x Sister

Fan Bases:

• Harry Potter : I'm literally obsessed with these books, and would LOVE an RP based in this world. This can be using existing characters, or originals or a mixture of both. Trust me, there's very few pairings that I don't want to do. So, PM away with anything you have in mind. Chances are, I'll like it.
*Craving
  • Lord of the Rings : Another personal favorite. However, I like to stick with existing characters here, and mostly with the Humans and Elves. Faramir x Eowyn is a particular love of mine, so let me know if you're interested in that.
  • Avatar the Last Airbender : Love the show, and I think the characters really lend themselves well to something like this. PM me for specifics.
  • LOST : Another obsession. We would need to construct a really well thought out plot for this, though. So, PM me.
  • Glee : I know! It sounds silly, but I think it'd just be fun. So, if you're interested, let me know.
  • Castle : Castle/Beckett story anyone? Anyone?
  • Merlin : First of all, if you're a fan of the show, I love you already. I'm open to any pairing with this. But I really want to try, Arthur/Merlin.
  • The Hunger Games : Katniss/Gale applicants only, please! Peeta = no me gusta.
  • The Wheel of Time Series : I'm only through the middle of the second book, so I don't really know the series quite well yet. But I really want to RP a scene between Nyneave and Lan
  • A Song of Fire and Ice series : I've read all the books as well as the Dunk and Egg mini-series, so I'm pretty caught up with the plot, and open to any pairings. One note: I will play Dany, but reluctantly (I kind of hate her a little bit).

Picture Inspirations :

Any other ideas? Do you have a plot that might interest me? PM away~

Arkaniel

I sent you a PM. I am very interested.

Jester

*sighs* i already have  two games with you :-(

Watari

Updated. Added Fan base: Glee

Watari

Updated: Added Plot: It's Just a Job

Watari

Added Fan Base: Castle and Merlin

Watari

Watari

Updated. I have been away for quite some time, but I think I'd like to start RP-ing again.

All my previous RPs are no longer applicable, so feel free to poke me about any of these.

Watari

Updated New Plot: Noises from Next Door.

Watari

Watari

Watari

Watari

Updated. Added Plots: To the Victor go the Spoils, Cheap Whore.

Luella

Avatar the Last Airbender !!! *squees* I love the series too! I'd love to try a Zutara pairing with you if you're up to it!
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Watari

So, I've been away for quite some time since I got busy with school work.

However, summer break starts for me in a couple of days, and I've been feeling the urge to venture back to E.

If I started an RP with you before, I apologize for skipping out, but I needed a break from E.

So, yes. I'm back now, and looking to start new RPs. As before, please check out my O/Os first and feel free to send me a PM if you're looking for something!

Watari

New plots: Taken by Storm and Star Struck

Watari

Added: Hunger Games; Wheel of Time

Watari

Back, and looking for some new RPs. 

Watari

Added A Song of Ice and Fire series.

Watari

I've been away for a while, but it seems I can't stay away from E. Most of my old RPs have pretty much fallen by the way-side, so I am open to starting anew.

However, fair warning, I am currently doing a full-time job and three grad classes, so I will only take 2 or 3 plots at a time. I just request that you are willing to be patient with replies--and want to do a well-constructed plot that will be to both our satisfaction. I want a partner who is willing to take the time and do it just right.

If this sounds like you, then shoot me a PM!

Watari

Updated with currently playing.

Added: Smut: BrotherxSister