France releases official response on American 2008 election process

Started by The Overlord, October 30, 2008, 11:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Urban Mermaid Caeli on October 31, 2008, 05:02:29 PM
To go back on topic...

Er, very interesting video. I don't know enough French to tell what he's saying but... *shakes head*
It's not as if we didn't have it coming.
That's why I called this election a a farce. I don't expect any great wonder from McCain or Obama.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Caeli

Quote from: Ghostiedu on October 31, 2008, 05:21:14 PM
That's why I called this election a a farce. I don't expect any great wonder from McCain or Obama.

I'm not interested in debating today, and it's going off topic AGAIN...

But, this election isn't just about McCain and Obama, though that's certainly a big part of it. States and counties have their propositions and what, too, which are pretty important. :[
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Trieste

Just a quick reminder to those of you earlier in this thread that Politics and Religion is a public forum, and the language should remain suitable for such.

Use your vocabulary, not four-letter words.

And anyone who starts naming random four-letter words (like "Work is a four-letter word!") that are not obscene will be banned for a week.

The Overlord

Quote from: Ghostiedu on October 31, 2008, 03:50:39 PM
Yeah but we had to chisel the armpit hair off. :P

ROFL...you get to go back to the bench for a time-out. Unnecessary roughness.

The Overlord

Quote from: Avarice on October 31, 2008, 11:27:09 PM
Just a quick reminder to those of you earlier in this thread that Politics and Religion is a public forum, and the language should remain suitable for such.

Use your vocabulary, not four-letter words.

And anyone who starts naming random four-letter words (like "Work is a four-letter word!") that are not obscene will be banned for a week.

*has a thought, walks on by whistling*

Trieste

Quote from: The Overlord on October 31, 2008, 11:37:00 PM

*has a thought, walks on by whistling*

You know, if I ban you for a week, you don't get to gloat or rant here until like 5 days after Election Day ... totally not worth it. *grins*

The Overlord

Quote from: Avarice on October 31, 2008, 11:40:20 PM
You know, if I ban you for a week, you don't get to gloat or rant here until like 5 days after Election Day ... totally not worth it. *grins*

I agree, it's not. As opinionated as these boards can get, they're small-fry compared to some I know where the political/religious discussions get downright pigheaded and ugly there. It'd be a ton more fun to grab my Viking sword and jump into the wolf pit swinging madly over there.

Here, I just post debates between Muse updating his games...which clearly isn't often enough.