Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerOne

*leans in close enough to brush up against him and with lips inches from ear whispers* Thank you handsome, now, your place or mine?

Thanks for the welcome.
Sweet as can be, but I bite.
Getting the hang of things again for now. No promises.

Come join our Speakeasy!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=300370.0

My Ons/ Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166545.0

Nitro

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Krohl

Skadii

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

I can undo the laces for you... if you need a deep breath....

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Harley Quinn

-shoves the broad out of the way-

You've made my... year!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

*laughs wildly and snuggles up behind you*

Now this is more like it...

Harley Quinn

-slowly smiles, leaning just the slightest bit away, to make it more difficult for him-

Oh, but you said you wanted a struggle, so that is what you'll get.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

*leans in further, following you, and bites your neck tenderly*

It's all about the struggle dear one...

Harley Quinn

-shivers at the bite, but manages to pull herself away-

Is it?  Why, does it make the win that much sweeter?

Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

Oh yes, it is sweeter when you have that feeling of having truly earned it... And the anticipation is heady too...

*reached out just in time to grasp the ribbons on her corset, and slowly reels her back in...*

Harley Quinn

-purses her lips at having been caught, but she doesn't resist again just yet, instead she smiles as she whispers- Cheater.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

*holds her tighter*

All's fair in love and war...

Harley Quinn

-wriggles until she gets free of his grasp, leans in to kiss him, but stops short of touching her lips to his and steps back with a wink- So I've heard.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Krohl

SummerWhispers

Good evening, welcome to E. I wish you luck on your approval.

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!