Looking for: Star Trek 2d20 and Star Wars FFG... anyone?

Started by Beorning, October 17, 2021, 07:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello :)

All right, here's the situation...

I was tired this weekend, so I needed to watch something. And I started binging Star Trek: Lower Decks. And I discovered I'm still interested somewhat in the Star Trek setting!

And then, I realized that I still have some PDFs (legal ones, mind you) for Modiphius' Star Trek Adventures. Not all of them... but enough to try playing the game. And I started wondering: would a Star Trek RP that uses this system be interesting? Maybe I should invest in the remaining books for the game...

So, here's my big request: anyone willing to GM a Star Trek Adventures game for me (and, if needed, a few other players - although I can play solo, too)? I'd like to test the system and check whether the setting is still engaging enough for me to buy the books...

Also, speaking of space adventure stuff: I own an almost complete run of FFG Star Wars - Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion and Force & Destiny. I spent a solid sum of money and a lot of effort to get these books... but I haven't played these game yet. Which is a shame. So, again: anyone interested in running a solo or small-group RP using any of these three games? I'd be very, very grateful.

So... any takers? Pretty please :)

Conundrum

If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Outcast

Blackstone has a Trek game underway at the moment, using Modiphius' system: here.  There're gaps in the senior crew roster for the Resolute.  ;D
My Ons and Offs  My A/A (updated 10/4/24)

Pumpkin Seeds

Muse

If you get the Star Trek started let me know. 

Maybe I need to get serious about the funky dice.  I miss out on all the Pumpkin Seeds games without them.  ^_^;;
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Pumpkin Seeds

BlackStone

Quote from: Muse on October 27, 2021, 05:41:52 PM
  If you get the Star Trek started let me know. 

Maybe I need to get serious about the funky dice.  I miss out on all the Pumpkin Seeds games without them.  ^_^;;

Star Trek game is up.  Look in Group Games Players for Star Trek Blood and Fire, or the link Outcast posted above.

Pumpkin Seeds

So we still have one spot open for a monster of the week style Bounty Hunter game.