Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Don't stick me with Y's, you!

Yin
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

I have an affliction... Sexy women always stick me with Y's and I end up in their PM boxes >:)

Yeti
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanity   >:)

oops ;)

Insanityenviesme

Oooh.. you are evil!!!

Yuck :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

-pouts-
Its getting infections... everyone's sticking me with a y!!!

Young
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Gotta (gang up on you, but here's a break)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Thanks, Izzy... Much Appreciated :)
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Delightedly helpful.  ;D

Sybl

Yacht

come sail with me?

Izzy1337

Totally!

No question.

Insanityenviesme

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You girls are mean!! :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Undeniably

sorry  >:)

Insanityenviesme

Yeah, right.. I know you enjoy torturing me :p
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Hilarity ensues when we do, so why not?

Insanityenviesme

The balance of Yin and Yang is disrupted when I am not the one doing the torturing :p
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

Ahh.. respite!! Splendid!
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

Insanityenviesme

I really need to find a way to shut your yap

Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Pliantly resistant of the yap shutting...

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity