Recruiting- Cold Creek, Silent Hill Inspired (horror, all are welcome)

Started by WindVoyager, June 03, 2015, 04:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

Windvoyager, since this is elliquiy, do you have any plans to blend erotic horror elements, or is this a standard silent hill game? Because that's kind of a thing for me...

shadow2k

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on June 10, 2015, 01:55:00 PM
Windvoyager, since this is elliquiy, do you have any plans to blend erotic horror elements, or is this a standard silent hill game? Because that's kind of a thing for me...

I got the feeling it's basically a sandbox setting, so you could write your own erotic horror or other players could.  I'd certainly be interested.
I've been described as "The trashy romance novelist variety of game designer."
My Characters:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230746.0

WindVoyager

QuoteWindvoyager, since this is elliquiy, do you have any plans to blend erotic horror elements, or is this a standard silent hill game? Because that's kind of a thing for me...

Its semi sand box, combining a lot of the elements of SH and erotic horror

wigglebiscuit

That's what I hoped to hear!

With your permission I'd like to create a you hitchhiker who wanders into town (or is she drawn?) and stays at the hotel. Maybe she  runs afoul of the panty-sniffer before hooking IP with the local ghostbusters.

shadow2k

I get the feeling our first encounter is going to involve the panty sniffer.  My character has a repressed underwear fetishism quirk that will be fun to play with in that context, and she'll naturally be looking for a place to stay once she arrives in town.  She'll naturally be embarrassed when she finds her underwear missing, but she'll also be a bit excited, and wish she wasn't.
I've been described as "The trashy romance novelist variety of game designer."
My Characters:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230746.0

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: shadow2k on June 10, 2015, 03:43:59 PM
I get the feeling our first encounter is going to involve the panty sniffer.  My character has a repressed underwear fetishism quirk that will be fun to play with in that context, and she'll naturally be looking for a place to stay once she arrives in town.  She'll naturally be embarrassed when she finds her underwear missing, but she'll also be a bit excited, and wish she wasn't.

MC would be the flip side of that coin. She'd sell hers, if it meant turning a profit, but she'd be pissed as hell if someone stole from her.

WindVoyager

That would be Jacks Inn. Its right off the main road leading into Cold Creek, Nathan Avenue, also known as County Road 73. Its a few miles past the observation deck looking out over Toluca Lake, don't use the restrooms, they haven't been cleaned in a  long time. You'd be better off using the bushes.

Jacks Inn is one of the older buildings in Cold Creek, the owner of the motel have let many things slide over the years. The two story L-shaped is cheap and run down and is frequented by prostitutes.

QuoteI get the feeling our first encounter is going to involve the panty sniffer.  My character has a repressed underwear fetishism quirk that will be fun to play with in that context, and she'll naturally be looking for a place to stay once she arrives in town.  She'll naturally be embarrassed when she finds her underwear missing, but she'll also be a bit excited, and wish she wasn't.

Given Jacks Inn is the first place on the road to stop and its the cheapest it does make sense. Also Mr Panty Sniffer has hidden cameras up in interesting places. As Miss Winston, owner of the local mom and pop grocery store would say "He's a lonely boy that's all. He's always so alone up there, rarely comes into town. He has some quirks but don't we all dear. Don't we all."

I'm toying with the idea of making Mr Panty Sniffer the step brother of my character who is jealous over her getting their fathers inheritance among other things  and wants 'his' half of said inheritance so he can support his drug habit. Would cause a lot of tension.

eternaldarkness

Since it's looking to be sort of sandboxy erotic horror would my survival-horroresque character even work? I'm thinking someone that would be sort of the town troublemaker. The only one running into the mist when everyone else is running away from it. Someone who knows a lot of the towns dirty secrets and is probably not too popular because he's making a concerted effort to find out what's going on. Perhaps someone descended from the local native tribe.

And he'd even come with his own Nemesis.

wigglebiscuit

Name: Jessica "Jace" Everett
Orientation: bi
Species: human
Fandom or original: original
Appearance: Average height, athletic build. Jace's appearance varies wildly depending on the situation. Typically, she dresses nondescript, faded dungarees, a plain tee, a worn leather jacket, and boots. However, she has the knack of changing her appearance to suit the needs of the situation; from trailer-trash hot to upscale, she knows the look.
Personality: Jace is a nomad, a grifter, a thief. She takes what she needs, and moves on. She never gets close, and she has trouble doing so. She's friendly enough, however, and easy-going, comfortable in the knowledge that before someone can get close, she'll move on.
Fears\guilt: Jace ran away from home at fourteen, leaving a younger sister with a sexually abusive father. The guilt consumes her, though she never speaks of it. She fears men, especially authority figures, even as she feeds on them.
Strengths: Jace is a tough girl. She's been low. She's been hurt. And she knows how to rise above. She is resourceful and determined.
Weakness: She has a soft spot for children and women who can't defend themselves. Most people have a switch that comes on, a voice that says, "don't open that door," or "don't go in that creepy old house alone." Jace doesn't have that switch. She is endlessly curious.
offs and ons: here and here. Incest, straight bestiality (as opposed to anthros), menses and poo are all hard nos. Do not ask; you already know the answer. As this is a horror game, I maybe be willing to bend on certain non/con scenes and such. PM me the details to find out.

Loves

Name: Gwendolyn Gates (goes by Gwen)
Orientation: Hetersexual
Species:  Human
Fandom or original:  Original

Appearance: Standing at 5'1" small, she is slender with soft curves. Gwen has long blond hair, flowing down to her mid back in natural waves and soft curls. The colour ranges from light honey golden blond to white creating a colour that sparkles in the sun. Her eyes are a very light crystal blue.

Personality: Gwen is a sweet girl, eager to please those she sees as authority figures. Naive in many ways, she sees the best in people (even if it is not there) though do not let her kind demeanor fool you, she has a wicked temper that can explode at a drop of a hat, mainly resulting from being the only girl in a large family filled to the rim with younger male siblings!

Likes:   Romance movies, horseback riding, late night skinny dipping, running in the early hours of the morning, dancing (badly) when no one is around, singing (badly) at the top of her lungs (both in the shower and when driving alone, or cooking, or whenever the mood strikes) chai tea, blueberries on her cereal, ice cream with brownie bits chocolate covered cherries (delish!) and old black and white movies.
     Dislike:    Having to share a bed with her brothers, the phrase “you are the oldest, you must be an example or the others”, underwear that rides up, skinny jeans, peas and raisins (ick), confined places, the dark and the sound of breaking glass, vampires, pompous assholes, people that think it's okay to eat off of her plate. 

Fears: Gwen has a recurring dream, or rather nightmare. It begins with the sound of glass smashing, sometimes she is her current age, and other times she is a young baby. But regardless of her age, the rest of the dream remains the same… she is witnessing the death of her parents from within the darkness of a closet (where she was placed by her mother for “safe keeping”).

Each time she has this dream/nightmare, Gwen wakes up up screaming and shaking… having just witnessed in her dreams something or someone taking the life of her parents, leaving their bodies on the ground like empty shells.  As a result, Gwen hates confined places, the dark and the sound of breaking glass, and vampires (nothing about them are sexy, no matter what Hollywood wants to say).

Bio: Gwen’s mother was a great ballet dancer in her time, as was her grandmother and her grandmother’s mother. Gwen’s life had already been plotted out for her while still in utero. She would be another link the the long line of dancers whether she actually wanted to be or not. There simply had been no other option and it had never occurred to Gwen to argue.

However no one had taken into consideration that the girl would be born without a single ounce of talent for dancing. However, she did enjoy smacking the tennis ball to release her tension (again… too many brothers!). It was during one of those battles against the tennis court wall that she was noticed by the local tennis instructor. Gwen joined  the tennis team when she was 11 and met Lilly (her forever best friend). Within a year they had become the best of friends, joined at the hip and rarely seen without each other until Lilly’s untimely death from a car accident. 

Heartbroken, Gwen left her family home to visit her grandmother of her father’s side in hope to gain some peace for both her heart and her mind.  Although the accident was not Gwen’s fault as they were hit by a drunk driver, Gwen feels guilty for being able to walk away from the tragic accident with barely a scratch and a broken wrist.

She suffers from bad dreams, one as mentioned above, and now another with Lilly telling her to come with her, encouraging Gwen to take her own life. Unable to shake the nightmares, Gwen has become restless, unwilling to sleep.

Bio on Gwen's family and best friend
Father:   George Gates Jr -  CEO of a major drug company.  Strict with his sons, he has a soft spot for his first child and only daughter. She is his princess. He would do anything for her without a moments hesitation.

Mother: Sylvie Gates - Ex-Ballerina and currently running a ballet dance studio.  She is harder on her daughter than she is on her sons, the complete opposite to Gwen’s father. There is still an underlying disappointment in the lack of dance skills, and it bleeds through other aspects of their relationship. To Gwen, it feels like she can do nothing right for her mother.  Not to mention that it was becoming pregnant with Gwen that killed Sylvie’s dancing career… bitter much?

Brian Gates (age 17) -  Jackass, enjoys loud heavy metal music and smokes a lot of weed.

Daniel Gates (age 15) - Jock - extremely athletic, and a football star in high school

Neil Gates (age 13) -  Heavily into vampires and werewolves and all things monster related

Ryan Gates (age 10) - Smart and sweet, looks up to his sister and misses her terribly

Edith Gates (grandmother on father’s side and resident in the small town Gwen is visiting)  -  Edith is a kind hearted lady living in the same victorian home she had shared with her husband (departed - George Senior) and her three sons, George Jr, Eric, and Jackson.  Each boy has since married and moved away, leaving Edith alone to potter about the large home with only her cats to keep her company.  She is an avid gardener, loves to feed the birds, squirrels and other wildlife.

Helen Nolan (grandmother on mother's side) - Helen lives with her daughter and son-in-law in a luxury in-law suite. She helped to raise the children and holds pretty much the same attitude towards Gwen and Sylvie does.  This is the reason Gwen’s father sent her to HIS mother, so that she would get the care that he knew only she could provide.

Lillian (Lilly) Hunt:  (Deceased best friend)
Lilly had always been, too put it kindly, naive. She was born to a teenage mother (Rosa who was 15 when she gave birth to her daughter) and so, life has always been a struggle. Rosa was thrilled to be a mother at first, that is until the hard work started and the crying began… after all a hungry baby didn’t know that its mother was not capable of handling the responsibility of a newborn without help. And so on her 18th month birthday, Lilly found herself locked in her crib, crying and hungry while her mother lay face down in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor. After which, Lilly was placed in the “system” for approximately two weeks before her Grandmother came to claim her. 

There was still not a lot of money, but what there was an abundance of was love and thankfully, food. Lilly lived in a small two bedroom bungalow, and for the most part she was happy. However, like her mother before her, Lilly had dreams. Some might call them pipe dreams, but they were important enough to Lilly to follow. Being chosen for the elite tennis team alongside her best friend Gwen was the start of seeing those dreams coming true…. and then, at her own insistence, the girls took to the town to celebrate. It was coming home from that very happy time that they were struck by a drunk driver, leaving Lilly (the driver) dead at the scene.

Strengths:  Gwen can be stubborn, with a steely determination. She is used to helping out in a big family, so she isn’t afraid of hard work.

Weakness: Gwen has a fear of failing. She is rather vulnerable and can be easily lead.

offs and ons: She doesn’t have much sexual experience, and what she has had wasn’t exactly ground shattering. Frankly, Gwen doesn’t see what the big deal is. 

(as for the writer,  I do not do incest, or anything to do with bathroom habits or animals. Other than that I can be reasonable if it blends well with the situation, I suggest you PM me if you are interested in something.  Do to the nature of the game, I am also not against Non-Con, but would rather not have my character physically scared or damaged.)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

wigglebiscuit

I like your write-ups, Loves. You have an interesting character there.

Loves

Thanks :)   I've been waiting to use her for some time now.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

WindVoyager

QuoteSince it's looking to be sort of sandboxy erotic horror would my survival-horroresque character even work? I'm thinking someone that would be sort of the town troublemaker. The only one running into the mist when everyone else is running away from it. Someone who knows a lot of the towns dirty secrets and is probably not too popular because he's making a concerted effort to find out what's going on. Perhaps someone descended from the local native tribe.

Given its semi sand box nature, survival horror can be added in since it fits with in the game world.

Loves, since our character likes horse back riding, I can add in a stable near Rosewater park. Its a massive, massive park with much of it undeveloped so horse back ridding trails won't be out of the question.

Loves

Quote from: WindVoyager on June 11, 2015, 03:04:26 PM
Given its semi sand box nature, survival horror can be added in since it fits with in the game world.

Loves, since our character likes horse back riding, I can add in a stable near Rosewater park. Its a massive, massive park with much of it undeveloped so horse back ridding trails won't be out of the question.

That would be awesome :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

eternaldarkness

Withdrawing interest. I just can't make a character come alive for this one.

RegretNot

I would be interested in this setting, the question is if this universe exists there has to be other occurrences.  I was thinking of the idea of a occultist who has been here before and tried hard to find the way to stop this horror, when it got to real he beat feet with his group.  He tried not to think about it but it bothered him that one day when he was driving on a small country road he was lost in thought about it, when he looks up he realizes he is at the outskirts of the town.  States divided him and Cold Creek and now he lacks a team or hardly any tools of his trade now trapped because of his guilt of not fixing the place when he left.

WindVoyager

QuoteI would be interested in this setting, the question is if this universe exists there has to be other occurrences.  I was thinking of the idea of a occultist who has been here before and tried hard to find the way to stop this horror, when it got to real he beat feet with his group.  He tried not to think about it but it bothered him that one day when he was driving on a small country road he was lost in thought about it, when he looks up he realizes he is at the outskirts of the town.  States divided him and Cold Creek and now he lacks a team or hardly any tools of his trade now trapped because of his guilt of not fixing the place when he left.

Its a pretty open universe. I'm even pulling in one of my FNaF characters though she's both a head canon and an AU, there were never any child murders or anything in the verse she comes from .

Basically your character is from else where that has Silent Hill occurrences and was pull ed through the mists Ravenloft style and transported to Cold Creek? Sure