The Sapphic Awakening of Theta Rho Psi (Relaunch)

Started by AlizsahTheBard, May 02, 2024, 09:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

Quote from: AndyZ on Yesterday at 09:53:27 AMIs Kat open about being intersex?  Ashley is willing to talk and is open and honest about it but definitely wouldn’t be willing to show.  I could see Ashley feeling much better about not being the only intersex girl, though.

She doesn't introduce herself that way but she doesn't exactly hide it ether. The first time she goes for her morning run in yoga pants or booty shorts with morning wood I expect several girls will get an eyeful and once the rumors start she's just going to go "Yes I have a cock, why? Want a ride?" with a teasing grin and waggling eyebrows.

Quote from: AlizsahTheBard on Yesterday at 01:05:08 PMHow many would be interested in my supernatural character being a ghost who is older than the original building and has learnt over time how to become tangible and interact with people?

Sounds good to me!

Might I suggest a collection of items important to Esme that she leaves around the house? Something like them being handled by the living leaves an echo of their life energy that Esme can use to become visible and corporeal, possibly even seeming fully alive with enough? And if one of those items happens to be the dildo the girl was using when Esme first discovered she likes watching, and if said dildo happened to be around when pheromone drunk girls are fumbling around for something to use on each other while making out and striping each other... she's likely to end up well charged indeed! >:D
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

AndyZ

Quote from: Saric on Yesterday at 11:53:26 PMShe doesn't introduce herself that way but she doesn't exactly hide it ether. The first time she goes for her morning run in yoga pants or booty shorts with morning wood I expect several girls will get an eyeful and once the rumors start she's just going to go "Yes I have a cock, why? Want a ride?" with a teasing grin and waggling eyebrows.

Let’s say that Ashley overheard that pre-game and she’ll work up the courage to try to bring it up in conversation.  Ashley can be pretty shy, and she wouldn’t be interested in a ride like that, but it’d be nice to talk to someone like herself.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.