Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I didn't.

Next person likes to wear socks to bed.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

LOL!  Yep!  ;P

Next person.....use to have a secret crush on Olivia Newton-John...  :D

Mordred

Heyyyyy.. that's nothing to be proud of.. but yeahhh. :P

Next person likes an 80's soft-rocker who still sings.. and who's initials are the same as a sexual act. :P *seriously ducks*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

LOL!  Yeah, I love me some BJ!   (Both really!)  :D

Next person has a deep, sexy voice.....

Stone

Quote from: camille on September 27, 2011, 01:15:34 AM
Next person has a deep, sexy voice.....

Hello, children. /Chef.

Next person has a girly, sexy voice.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

Naw, not me.. If I did, it would be scary and kinda creepy.

Next person wishes there were more hours in the day to catch more sleep!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Definitely.....(although...lol...I slept this evening from 6:30 until about 9:30 p.m.)  ;P

Next person has blue eyes......

Stone

Quote from: camille on September 27, 2011, 01:32:22 AM
Next person has blue eyes......

It doesn't count if they're only filled up with blues, right? ;)

Next person wants to visit outer space.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

No...I like my feet to be firmly on the ground... ;P

Next person sometimes feels like they're from outer space... lol

Mordred

Yeah.. it's why I love 'Life on Mars' from Bowie..

Next one loves to stare up into space.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

No...not too much... I'd rather stare at you!  :D

Next person enjoys a glass (or two) of red wine from time to time...

Stone

Just two? No way!

Next person has never woken up drunk out of mind on a curb somewhere!

Story Tale

Your right, I've never done that..

The next person talked like a pirate on pirate day.

Jeffrey

Yo ho, Yo ho a pirates life fer me....

The next person likes funny little hats with feathers
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Not around the boss, but otherwise, sure!

The next person likes doing things with their mouth.

Jeffrey

*chews a cookie* yup

the next person likes things in black and white
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Absolutely!

The next person likes the Smurfs secretly but will never admit it. *snickers*

Anesa

*Whispers* Yes, but if you tell anyone, you'll be in BIG trouble!

Next person has a secret crush on another member of E!  ;P

Stone

Quote from: camille on September 27, 2011, 07:36:39 AM
Next person has a secret crush on another member of E!  ;P

Just one? :D

Next person would probably shag every one here if they could. (Thank fuck I don't have to answer that. Ha.)

Jeffrey

*Just stares*

the next person thinks clothes are out of fashion

Stone

They sure feel comfy, though.

Next person could use some cake right now.

Anesa

*Smiles*  Kind of early for cake here... ;)

Next person enjoys watching the sun rise....

Stone

If I can be awake for it.

The next person likes to sing in the bathroom.

Anesa

Have you been spying on me? ;)

Next person has a fairly good singing voice....

Stone

No comment!

And yes, yes, I do!

Next person spends more time in the shower than they really ought to.