X-com enemy unknown/ within. Male lf Female

Started by Spear80, December 13, 2013, 01:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spear80

Hey all,

I’m hoping to find a female to join me in an X-com enemy unknown/ enemy within RP. I want to use the over arching background, Alien invasion that is being battled by a secret elite military organisation, I doubt we’ll follow what there is of the game’s story line, but things might pop up. (like new armour or weapons). There won't be quizes or anything, but it'll help if you've played.

I intend to play a male soldier, assigned to X-com. He was part of his country’s military before being elected to join this more prestigious outfit.

I have no set preference for the partner, she may be another soldier assigned to the same team, or perhaps she pilots the skyranger or an interceptor and they met at the X-com bar area. She might even be a scientist, or a techie working her magic. I’m fairly open to things here.

Although the action I’m hoping to write will have to be changed if she’s has a non combatant (confined to base) role. (just mentioning it)

In a wild divergence from the story line, if you want her to be an alien, wishing to ally herself with X-com, I will consider it. Although she’ll have to be fairly humanoid.

I’ll be honest I’m hoping for a good action filled story line, (Backflashes if partnered with a non combatant) interspersed with smut, what better way to relax after a mission than with another person off the opposite sex, kind of like that. If things click this could be long term.

Drop me a PM, if you’re interested, and perhaps discuss things. I’ll play in threads or PM’s, depending on your wishes, depening on RL timezones, YIM is also an option.