News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Team Sport? London United. (Interest Check)

Started by JackWhite, November 20, 2011, 05:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

London United, it's one of the many soccer teams in London. They aren't as famous as the Premier league teams Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham and Tottenham Hotspur but they manage to get as many supporters as The Queenspark Rangers another London team that plays in the Coca-Cola Championship. (2nd division in England) The good results of the last few years made a lot of sucess supporters. They all hope to promote to the highest division. London United is one of the big teams in the second division and is top favourit to get the promotion they have always dreamed off.

With this group of players they should be capable of getting to the Premier League but won't they get distracted by all the attention? Will they manage to keep their eyes on their goal or will the English tabloids destroy their careers. Most of the guys have sexual escapades with beautiful ladies in the clubs and sometimes they can't keep it inside. Tabloids will speak of huge scandals and the players might suffer from this new attention. Before they were only a minor players in the 3th division and since their promotion two years ago everything is going better for them. Now that they'll be playing for promotion is the press constantly around. They try to find things to write about and when they find something it isn't good.

There is no real plot or story for the game. We have to create it ourselfs the way we like it. There can be NC-play if some of the players want that.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:
Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
General Physical Description: ( Pictures are also encouraged)

Personal Information

Personality: (Characteristics)

So far we have

Striker: JackBlack
Winger:Kaya
Central Midfielder: ryanmcallister80

Management: MrDisclosure

yobo

Sounds interesting. Will keep an eye on this thread to see how it evolves.

Neysha

Still looking for potential females for this thread Jack?
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

CastorTroy

This interests me. I'm a massive football (soccer) fan!
Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Current Roleplays: My Crown Jewel | Familial Ties | Daddy’s Out (Completed) |

Stan'

If we get the right number of people, I'd be interested.

JackWhite

Someone that has any preference in positions?

Kristine

Hello, this sounds interesting :)
Football (European one) and Rugby are my favorite sports to watch :)

Think I could manage to participate in this.

Do you allow two characters per person? I could play one male and one female

ryanmcallister80

Sounds like an interesting concept. As a Newcastle fan, no stranger to bizarre off the field stories of late.

JackWhite

You can make a character already if you want.

Kaya

I always asked myself: Why is there no girl playing in any of the male leagues? Has anyone seen the women's world cup? Some players there would be able to play with the guys - at least that's what I think. How do you feel about a female player? Maybe for the left wing?

JackWhite

What do the others think about Kaya's question?

ryanmcallister80

Well, as a concept for the RP I don't think its a problem..

Has anyone seen the tv series Dream Team? 

JackWhite

Quote from: ryanmcallister80 on January 03, 2012, 04:13:56 AM
Has anyone seen the tv series Dream Team?

No but we had something familiar called 'Voetbalvrouwen' (wifes of the players)

ryanmcallister80

Ah, cool...

Well, I'm thinking of maybe of playing either a tough talking, hard tacking midfielder.. Who just happens to be bi.. 

JackWhite

Sounds good and I think that we can say that Kaya can join with her female soccer player

ryanmcallister80

Nathan Royle

Orientation: Bi.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160lbs
General Physical Description: Tall and well toned, Nathan has black hair and brown eyes, he has dark (ie black) skin.

Personal Information

Personality: on the field he is a no nonsense, hard tackling player who will give his all for the team. He is a little hot headed sometimes and often gets booked for stepping in when one of his team mates is fouled or injured. Off the field he is also prone to get into arguments while defending the interests of other players, he has been known to dabble in the odd 3some with both males and females.

Kaya

I know it's probably really hard for guys to picture a female player in a male team, but since I'm allowed to, here's the character. Note: This character is completely fictional.

Name: Leia Kubuki

Orientation: straight, but bi-curious

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 108 lbs

General Physical Description: Measurements: 36D-24-36. Leia is the daughter of a Japanese father and a Chinese mother, a combination which gave her very specific looks for an Asian girl. She is quite tall for an Asian, and her long legs enhance her breathtaking figure. Back in Japan she was the most photographed female player, and it is not hard to see why. On the field she usually wears her long hair in a ponytail.

Personal Information

History: Growing up in Japan where women's soccer (as they call football) is quite big, Leia stated playing at a very young age. Her talents ensured that she got spotted, and she was trained by the best Japanese coaches. While she already was a star in Japan, she was recognized internationally during the women's world cup in Germany, 2011, where Japan got the cup. Her most memorable game was the semifinal against Sweden, where she managed to score two goals, effectively turning the game around in Japan's favor. During the final against the US she became a hero when she equalized the score in the 117th minute, making sure that there would be a penalty shootout, which Japan won.

The international media was all over her during the world cup, and she got an endorsement deal with bwin.com, a quite lucrative one. But after the world cup was over, that attention quickly disappeared. Yet, there was one talent scout from a smaller club based in London, UK, who had his eyes on her. He travelled to Japan to see her play, and he convinced the management of London United to try an experiment. So when the offer came to transfer to England, Leia agreed with enthusiasm. She always wanted to try her skills against male players.

As soon as she arrived in the UK, the media attention was back. Quite a few papers were basically laughing about the idea that a female player should join a male team. Many others were only focussing on her looks, digging out every sexy picture she ever took. While Leia enjoys the renewed attention, she is disappointed that nobody seems to think that she could hold her own on the field against the guys. She is determined to prove them wrong.

Personality: Leia is a warm and outgoing person. She loves to be the center of attention, and she likes getting photographed. She makes sure that she always looks her best, she is a little vain when it comes to her appearance. She has no problem at all showing off her body (luckily for her, no nude pictures have been taken), and she is particularly proud of her big, firm boobs (which are in fact not surgically enhanced, although the tabloids believe them to be). If the club would ask her to pose topless for photos, she would do that. She has no problem showering with the guys, although she would make sure to wear at least bikini panties.

Specific football talents: Leia has a very fast sprint, she is able to outrun almost any player. She also is able to kick precise crosses. She is a good two-footed player, able to switch wings and she can strike with both feet. Her dribbling is very strong and blindingly fast. Her weaknesses are headers and defensive work, especially a physically strong man can go right through her. She is quite tough for a girl though, not easily injured, and she can take more punishment than one would expect.

Additional pictures:

ryanmcallister80

Cool. You've put me to shame with your background, though I might forgive you as your character pictures are very good..

Kaya

Quote from: ryanmcallister80 on January 03, 2012, 08:22:50 AM
Cool. You've put me to shame with your background, though I might forgive you as your character pictures are very good..

Thanks, I guess.  ;)

I'm curious to see how Natan will react to his new teammate. Overly protective on and off the field?

ryanmcallister80

I think its safe to say he would take a healthy interest in her wellbeing.

Kaya

I hope he doesn't see a red card each time she gets fouled.  ;)

But she will certainly enjoy the attention.