Liaseh Temah, Reporting for duty!

Started by Soveliss, April 24, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

I am Liaseh Temah Sir/Madam! Formerly of the 12th recon company Sir/Madam! My specialty lies in sabotaging critical traps and equipment, and in covert actions Sir/Madam! My loyalty lies with the church of (Insert Lawful Good god(dess) of military protection) Sir/Madam!

You want to know more about me and my history? Well, if you desire Sir/Madam!

I am Liaseh Temah, formerly of the Black Claw Syndicate. I was an orphan who was picked up by low ranking members of the Black Claw to be used as one of their scout on some low risk low payout burglaries. But one day, the crew I as part of dreamed bigger than what they used to do. We got caught by the militia. I surrendered, they didn't. They were all killed in the ensuing fight. I was to be sentenced to a long term in prison, but a recent upsurge in orc raids meant that the army considered recruiting convicts in exchange for early release. I had nothing to lose so I joined, and to my surprise I liked the army. I knew I was going to get decent meals, and after proving myself in a few fights I got somewhat well liked. But my debt paid, my pardon granted, I decided I'd join the church as I found faith during my service, so here I am, Sir/Madam! And my dream is to one day open an orphanage to keep other kids from being picked up by gangs.

Well, I believe this in character paragraph conveyed my interest in playing a Lawful Good Rogue with a tragic past and an objective for the future in either Pathfinder or D&D 5th edition. I just need a GM and a group that includes a cleric/paladin or something like that.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.