Pet Universe

Started by Yukina, January 23, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

I had posted this in the "nibbles thread", but I'd love to do a group game about a world where people have animal girls for pets....the twist being that several innocent ladies (and/or futas) have been teleported into it and warped into said animal girls by whatever phenomena got them there. It wouldn't be long for a potential owner (of any gender) to buy them once they had been captured by the authorities. I just need an active gm and some players. :)

Muse

I wanted to cosign as interested in p laying this.  Yugi had allready aproached me about running, but I'm too packed to do it justice as a GM right now. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

JoanieSappho

Also interested in playing, but not running.
Not sure if I want to have a pet or be someone's pet bird, though ...

Yukina

Still, glad to you like it, Joanie. :)

I'm going to be playing one of the teleported females as a frog girl. :)

Gardsorm

Chiming in to say if this game reaches the light of day, I'd be down for participating as a player! The concept sounds kinda cute and funny for a potential slice-of-life game, however unusual that life may be. =p

So yeah, hoping someone can GM for this.

Yukina

I'm wondering if I should just gm since this game doesn't require much of it (and I could just select a second in command).

Gardsorm

I wouldn't mind this! It seems pretty slice-of-life as it is, and a plot wouldn't take too much to come up with I think. Plus, the second-in-command could work for the sake of keeping things going. =p

I'll wait to come up with anything as I see the overall set up, I don't wanna assume too much. o:

Yukina

Sounds good, Going on my friend's (Bokutou) suggestion, I think I'll wait a few hours (so at around 7pm central) to catch any more opinions first.

Gardsorm

Sounds like a plan to me then! :3 After this post, I'll cease messaging so I don't keep giving false hope of more replies. x_x

Yukina