10th - 12th level Cleric in search of party!

Started by TheHighwayHitman, January 13, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHighwayHitman

Hello again.

I like Clerics. They are an all time favorite. I would like to play in a 10th-12th level 3.5 or Pathfinder rules game based in the Forgotten Realms (because I like the deities) or in some other setting with a plentiful pantheon. I am even okay working with a GM to flesh out the religion's specifics.

I prefer a darker game with evil or neutral alignments, but it isn't a deal breaker. I am picky with what I want as allies and friends though, because there are just some things that don't mesh well together when a character's primary motivations are faith based.

A battle priest is not going to willingly associate with cowardly rogues that want to be all sneaky sneaky and back stabby. Nor is someone who follows a chaotic storm goddess going to want to sit around and be all diplomatic and nice about things.

With that said, I am open to ideas and other players (of course!) and I would strongly prefer to work with other players in forming a cohesive group before cementing complete character ideas.

Thank you for your time!