Player Seeking Sexy Beginner Campaign

Started by Wveth, November 29, 2016, 09:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wveth

I... I don't even know what to write here! lol I'm totally new so I don't know what setting/system I want. Whatever you're interested in showing me! If you think the system you like is awesome, here's your chance to recruit me!

Basically I'm really interested in any kind of systems RP - especially the sexy kind - but I've never done it before. I'll play an M in an M/F campaign or an F in an M/F and/or F/F campaign.

So please, lemme know if this thread is silly or too vague for me to get anything out of. I don't know what I'm doing! But I'm a good writer, I'm passionate... and I'm kinda horny.  :-X

wander

Hia Wveth. :)

I figured I'd advertise to you my Wander Worlds thread (Link in my sig!) and for that I tend to use the Dungeon World system. No worries if you don't know it, I have a link to the playkit in the first post of the thread.  :-)

If you like D&D combined with space adventures, hopefully you may like to give it a go. :)

Wveth

I read a bit of the stuff on your setting. It's interesting! Right now I have a guy taking me through a basic D&D campaign but maybe after that I'll try to get a game started with you :)

Kaspider

I like how you added 'and I'm kinda horny...' at the end.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Wveth

Thank you. I added it because I am very funny.  O:)