Minty's Fresh Cravings

Started by Minty Miria, February 09, 2009, 04:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minty Miria

Fandom Craves

True Blood
I'm looking for anything and everything that has to do with the new HBO show TrueBlood. The world is so rich I'm just itching to explore it with a partner. The relationship between two lovers on opposite side of the Vampire Rights movement would be fun to play out it would give us a chance to do away with the cheesy vampire type of characters people generally play.

Old World of Darkness
I'm fairly knowledgeable and I can pull a story out of thin air when asked. Vampire the Masquerade is my favorite system but I'm fond of playing Mages and running into the occasional Lupine as well.
A specific idea I'd like to try out is the process of an embrace. How a character changes both physically and mentally when they wake to the world of darkness.

Themes/Settings

Victorian/Steam Punk
Mention anything about corsets or eather ships and I'm all yours. I don't have anything specific in mind for this genre but PM me if you're a fan and we can work something out.

Bad Boy/Good Girl

In any setting or time period I'm a sucker for the rouge falling for the local sweet heart. Combine it with a dash of Non-Consent and we have a game.

This is a brief list for now but be certain that it will grow. Don't be shy about PM'ing me though sometimes I can't respond right away.

Minty Miria

Rev Baphomet

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. ~Hannibal

Sixties Throwback

I like the Bad Guy, Good Girl premise... do you have any more idea's for the plot?

PM me if you would like to take it further.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I've got an old Steam Punk world concept lying around somewhere...PM me if you're still wanting to do one and I'll dig it up.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Caliban

Quote from: Minty Miria on February 09, 2009, 04:43:06 AMOld World of Darkness
I'm fairly knowledgeable and I can pull a story out of thin air when asked. Vampire the Masquerade is my favorite system but I'm fond of playing Mages and running into the occasional Lupine as well.
I love oWoD as well; I'm running a game based in the chat, with info posts in a thread on the forum.  Which Clans, Traditions, and Tribse are your favorites?
QuoteA specific idea I'd like to try out is the process of an embrace. How a character changes both physically and mentally when they wake to the world of darkness.
Sounds great!
"All jocks think about is sports.  All nerds think about is sex." Somewhere at the edge of the bell curve is the girl for me.
"Take off your clothes.  And roll for initiative." I burn for you: I Cor. 7:9
System RP: Shadows of Terramar (d20 fantasy) * Pulp Scripture (WoD contemporary supernatural) * Perfidious Albion (GURPS steampunk)
Do the rocks in my head fit the holes in yours? --> Oohs and Ahhs
Meae Culpae (A&A)

wildstar

I'm interested in the OWoD I can play a Lupine if you like?