Pirates: A Search [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, May 19, 2011, 02:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

What's hotter than a pirate woman with sunkissed skin and a love of jewelry and bodices?

It's a trick question. There is no such thing.

I haven't had a chance to see the new Pirates movie, though I do want to. Still, I have had a chance to look at the poster, and that was all it took to make me crave piracy and adventure. What can I say, I'm easily influenced.

Well, I suppose the question is, what exactly am I looking for? Glad you asked. I have a few ideas, though the details are very much open. It can be either an M/F or an F/F pairing. I want there to be tropical islands with buried treasure, and so one of the characters would have some kind of connection to the treasure. It may be a piece of jewelry, or ( and I would absolutely love this ), a ( part of a ) map tattooed somewhere. So, the two travel to this uncharted island, and recover the treasure. Obviously, these being ruthless pirates, one is betrayed and left behind, perhaps sacrificed to recover the treasure. Obviously, this being a more light-hearted reality, the person escapes, and goes after the other, starting a lovely love-hate relationship.

If this sounds at all interesting - and why wouldn't it? - please let me know!

( Note that even though I'm posting this, and am willing to plan, I can't actually start this just yet - the last of my finals isn't until the 24th, and I can't promise any posts until then. )