TPG's Fandom Favorites | (Fandom ideas and characters)

Started by TinyPuddleGhost, April 24, 2023, 09:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinyPuddleGhost

Hello hello! My name is TinyPuddleGhost (TPG for short) and this is my FANDOM THREAD, here is where I solely seek partners for FANDOM related plots. I'm a bit of a neat freak and hate smashing my Original concepts with my fandom concepts. If you're looking to form an original story please go [here]

Before you message me I urge you to take a look at my ONS and OFFS to check for information for me as a roleplayer as well as specific kinks I have/will write out. But overall here is what I hope to provide you with as a roleplay partner.

- Mostly consistent responses
- 4 paragraphs at maximum
- A chill and relaxed environment
- Full honesty as a partner.

My current status with accepting RP's: Extremely Selective
Current Fandom Cravings: Superheros!
Where I will RP: DM's and Forums are most preferred
What can I do: Canon x Canon, OC x OC (if applicable), Canon x OC. I typically prefer to play canons!

Availability Key
[TAKEN] - This roleplay is currently taken up by someone, so I'm not actively looking for someone!
[OPEN] - This roleplay is open for whoever would like to take me up on it
[NEW] - I just came up with this plot not too long ago.
[♥] - Craving

Full Fandom List
Here is a list of fandoms I will do! I'll be posting specific fandom plots as I come up with them in replies to the thread, please do not message me here so I can keep things clean. I'm open to smut as per usual but I will say I'm not sure how many people would be interested in writing smut of the fandoms I'm interested in.

**BIG WARNING: Most (if not all) of my fandoms are games/video games! I don't watch much animated media or live action cinema. I've tried several times, but watching media is just?? Excruciatingly difficult. Idk why but my attention span will not take it. If you're looking for an RP of a movie/animated series, I may not be the one for you :/**

GAMES
- Undertale (Some AU's Included)
- Smile For Me
- FNAF (1, 2, and Security Breach, I WILL NOT PLAY SPRINGTRAP/WILLIAM AFTON OR VANNY)
- Animal Crossing
- Super Mario Bros + all games included in the universe (Luigi's mansion, Warioware, etc.)
- My Time at Portia/My Time at Sandrock

ANIMATED/CINEMATIC MEDIA
- Sonic (technically a game, but I'm more familiar with the shows, and even then I didn't watch them all the way through)

OTHER
- Creepypasta
- Superheroes! (DC/The Boys/Maybe Marvel) [♥]

I will be posting specific fandom plot ideas below this thread, I'm gonna try and group plots together BY FANDOM to try and limit confusion.

TinyPuddleGhost

(Kinda) Monthly Bump!

Adjusted Cravings a little bit :)

TinyPuddleGhost

Bump! Finally a plot list post lmao, and several months late.

Super Mario + Related Fandoms

These plots are all for the Super Mario Bro's series and all games/media related to it! Because of that this plot list may also contain games like Luigi's Mansion and Warioware, not just the main games themselves. These games are mostly Canon x Canon but I can try to wiggle in room for an OC if desired, I just don't have many OC's for this franchise myself and tend to ship Canon x Canon for the most part.

Open Plots!

A Koopa's Pet {Long Term}

Pairing: MxM, Canon x Canon
Length: Long-Term

Usually King Bowser's attempts to take over the Mushroom Kingdom never went well. Time and time again, he would be thwarted by an annoying little red plumber that was no taller than his own two knees, that plumber was named Mario. Not this time, however. This time Bowser had come up with a plan to pull the rug from under the Mushroom Kingdom and put their citizens as well as their ditzy blonde princess between a rock and a hard place. The best part about it, he wouldn't have to worry about that annoying little plumber messing it up.

His minions to kidnapped Mario in the dead of night, after carefully stalking his whereabouts his minions managed to catch the man alone and jump him when he had his guard down. Bowser made arrangements to make sure his prize wouldn't be taken from him so soon, sending out a letter to Princess Peach alerting her of his captive along with the threat of harming the plumber if she or her citizens made any move that wasn't surrender. As for Luigi, he was sent a warning letter to stay out of royal affairs and not follow any orders given to him. If he were to do so and one of Bowser's minions spotted him trying to, Mario's life would be put at risk. Advising the little green-bean that it'd be in his brother's favor if he stayed away.

The stars were aligning just right for the Bowser, if he just held Mario captive for long enough the Mushroom Kingdom would have to surrender, then they'd be entirely under his rule! The king was forgetting...one simple thing, however. It was almost mating season for his species, meaning he'd definitely be uncomfortable for at least a month as he'd be going through a rut. His mind would be a lot fuzzier and he'll be a lot more aggressive/impulsive than usual, which would pose some difficulties. However, as long as he didn't do anything stupid while he and Mario are in the same vicinity he should be fine. He hated that plumber anyway, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

What one does to get kidnapped {Long Term or One Shot}

Pairing: MxF, Canon x Canon, Canon x OC

Many would consider Daisy to be quite lucky, often left alone to handle herself, tough as nails with the skill to fight off any dastardly foe, and a passionate temper as wild as a fireflower. However, Daisy these days actually feels a little..neglected so to speak. There's few dastardly villains around, one of them being a lizard who's got his sights set on Princess Peach without showing any signs of changing his mind anytime soon, and the other being a king of the boo's who seems to have other motives that don't include her. She's only been kidnapped once, and only once. Many would consider that a good thing but Daisy is a little shy to admit she wants the spotlight again. The thrill of being snatched up and taken to who knows where only to be saved and returned back to her kingdom where she can celebrate her 'rescue'. Sure, it was a little selfish but she couldn't help but envy the adventure she could be having. Who knows, maybe she'll give her kidnapper a heartwarming gift to keep them coming back this time.

I have 3 directions we can take this plot in:
  • Direction 1: Tatanga returns! And Daisy is more than happy to see him.
  • Direction 2: Daisy reaches out to Bowser and is like "hey can you do me a solid-"
  • Direction 3: You can make your own dastardly villian that comes to take Daisy away OR Daisy catches wind of your villian and reaches out to request a favor

Uh-Oh, I hear wedding bells {One-Shot}

Length: One-Shot

After the events of Super Mario Odyessy, Bowser decides he's not going to give up easily. Sure, Peach turned both himself and Mario down but the stubborn king just can't take "no" for an answer. After a minute of composing himself, Bowser heads back down to the mushroom kingdom not long after to snatch his bride-to-be once again. He decides to make this heist quick, and almost the minute he spots what looks to be the wedding dress Peach was wearing, he snatches the person up without much regard. Now, perhaps it was from having the lights knocked out of him before Mario and Peach left, or maybe it was up a tad bit too high to get a closer look. When he looks down he sees none other than his nemesis that thwarted him only hours before, Mario. Bowser is embarrassed to say the least, after all it wouldn't have killed him to just wait a moment and check considering he remembered Mario wearing the thing during their battle. What's even worse, they're already up several feet in the air. Bowser decides instead of turning back and risking potential humiliation, he'll use this as an opportunity to get some certain frustrations out he was planning for the honeymoon.

Be A Good Sport {Long Term}

"It's that time of year again! The competitive smell of sport and game are in the air, and for once Princess Daisy isn't hosting. All disagreements and spats between kingdoms are required to be put on hold as to not disturb the peace....unless you wanna be kicked out of the game! So get ready, have fun, and don't cause any trouble!"
So, this idea is based off of Mario sports spin-off games, such as the olymic games or Tennis/Golf games. The general consensus of the idea is that the contestants of the sporting event put somebody in charge to book hotel rooms for all of them to stay, when the mario bros (as well as many others) arrive at the hotel at 8pm Luigi and Mario are given different room keys when they expected to be placed in the same room together. After some confusion, it's revealed that whoever booked the rooms (either intentionally or unintentionally, depending on who we pick) roomed Mario with his arch-nemisis, Bowser. When other people (such as Peach/Daisy/Luigi) try to make the hotel change the rooms back, the hotel starts to be less than cooperative. Eventually, things start getting a little heated between staff and the other contestants so our hero Mario steps up to the plate, saying he can tolerate the arrangement. After all, he'd only have to work with it for two weeks and he had the ability to defend himself if Bowser started getting out of hand.
What could go wrong?

TinyPuddleGhost

Superheroes!
This here reply holds plots related to Superhero content. This reply with contain plots for Marvel, DC, and other unrelated but kinda related franchises.

However, I will warn you, I am a filthy casual. I consume this content in more of a relaxed manner than my other content so forgive me if there's gaps in my knowledge when it comes to certain heroes or villains. Good news, because I'm a filthy casual for this group of RP's I'm not opposed to crossovers which is something I'm usually a little stingy about.

Marvel
I don't really care about Marvel. You might get a deadpool out of me at most and even then I'm not the most confident playing marvel characters. I'd be open to a DC/Marvel crossover but I would not want to play a Marvel character.

DC
Now the good shit, here is where I thrive. I do have some more concrete plot ideas and some general ships I wouldn't mind playing out.

Your Loving Gaze
Romance - Action | MxF | [OPEN] [♥]
Plot Description
So I have this concept for a villainess who has a power where direct eye contact turns people to stone. She's killed and hurt so many people in her life by sheerly looking at them and this has caused near irreparable damage to her reputation. She's masqueraded as a blind woman throughout her life because of this power. The breaking point occurs when she kills her boyfriend and she just finally accepts that she's bound to hurt others around her. She gets involved with a bad crew and tries to accept a life of villainy to fill her void. I would like to do a villain/hero RP with this character concept and Bruce Wayne. Where he initially helps her under the impression she's a blind woman only to find out who she has become. I wouldn't mind a happy ending where Batman helps this villainess realize she isn't evil because of her powers but that can easily be negotiated.

Rockin' Robins
Action - Fluff (maybe Angst)| PLATONIC/FOUND FAMILY/NO SHIP | [OPEN]
Plot Description
So I'm a diehard Teen Titans/Titans fan and because of that I have a particular appreciation for Robin, I have more knowledge of Dick Grayson and Jason Todd than the others but I do not discriminate, any robin will do. I'm a sucker for superhero parents hanging out with their superhero children. Although I'm open to ideas as to what can be done in particular, I will firmly state I have no interest in taking this RP in a romantic direction. Trying to push for that will get you blocked.

Other Ships I don't mind playing out:
  • Nightwing/Starfire [♥]
  • Superman/Lois Lane [♥]
  • Cyborg/Jinx
  • Raven/Beast Boy
  • Harley Quinn/Joker
  • Harley Quinn/Batman [♥]
  • Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy[♥]
  • Superman/Batman

The Boys
This show has been taking over my brain like a brainworm and I need someone to scream to. The plots I have may seem soft on paper but I'm interested in really exploring the psyche of some characters
. Also if I just wanted to watch them being assholes 24/7 I'd just watch the show.

Mother May I?
Action | M x F OR Platonic (ideally platonic) | [OPEN] [♥]
Plot Description
This RP takes place at the end of S1, Madelyn Stillwell has just been killed and now Vought needs somebody new to placate Homelander for the time being. Stan Edgar is approached by an employee to hire a supe woman who decided to utilize her powers for therapy as opposed to fighting crime. This woman has the power of hypnosis and (by word of the employee who approached him) specializes in cases like Homelander. Stan Edgar hesitantly takes the jump and hires the woman as a general therapist for Vought Tower to not cause suspicion with her actual job being to do what she can to placate the menacing "hero" of the Seven. Although I would be willing to bend for a romantic bond between the characters I would heavily prefer a more platonic route as I have very strong opinions on Homelander's mental state in regards to mother/lover relationships being severely warped by Stillwell. To sum up my thoughts on it: If it's not okay for 30+ men to groom women at 18, it's not okay for 30+ women to groom men at 18 and I feel like a lot of people don't acknowledge his relationship with Stillwell was grooming.

Someone To Understand
Action | MxF | [OPEN]
Plot Description
The Deep finally gets a mission from Vought! Best part, it sounds like something that could actually make a difference! Some cargo ships have been getting sunken left and right, sailors dying due to the mysterious sinkings in the sea. The sightings were caught pretty far out into the Atlantic Ocean too, so it's highly unlikely it's human activity. When The Deep goes out there however, he comes face to face with a mermaid-like creature that's larger than he could have ever imagined. A supe that was too inhuman for the human world, so her parents attempted to drown her by sending her out to sea. She doesn't speak english, but he understands her just fine.

Other Ships I don't mind playing out:
  • Starlight/Hughie
  • Starlander [♥]
  • A-Train/Popclaw

Feel free to recommend any Crossover stuff! Hopefully this post gives you an idea of my preferences as to what heroes I prefer and what universes I divulge in.