TPG's Originals | (Original ideas and characters)

Started by TinyPuddleGhost, April 24, 2023, 09:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinyPuddleGhost

Hello hello! My name is TinyPuddleGhost (TPG for short) and this is my ORIGINAL STORIES THREAD, here is where I solely seek partners for ORIGINAL STORIES WITH ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. I'm a bit of a neat freak and hate smashing my Original concepts with my fandom concepts. If you're looking to form a fandom story please go [here]!

Before you message me I urge you to take a look at my ONS and OFFS to check for information for me as a roleplayer as well as specific kinks I have/will write out. But overall here is what I hope to provide you with as a roleplay partner.

- Mostly consistent responses
- 4 paragraphs at maximum
- A chill and relaxed environment
- Full honesty as a partner.

My current status with accepting RP's: Very selective, really craving slow burn stories with minimal smut or smut that doesn't happen until late game
Where I will RP: DM's and Forums are most preferred, I can do discord but fair warning I'm not a fan of it

Plot Availability Key
[TAKEN] - This roleplay is currently taken up by someone, so I'm not actively looking for someone!
[OPEN] - This roleplay is open for whoever would like to take me up on it
[NEW] - I just came up with this plot not too long ago.
[♥] - Craving

Plots

The Gentleman's Swan
Historical - Dark Romance | MxF | [OPEN] [♥]
Plot Description
The year is 1865, the 19th century and the setting is Paris France. Character A is a wealthy businessman attending a show at the Opera house. He wasn’t one for the arts but something compelled him to splurge for some entertainment that particular day. He just wanted to walk in for a humble little show and not much more.
Then he saw her.
Character B was gorgeous, breathtaking even. The moment the curtains flew open he was ensnared by her mere presence alone. It was almost as if Aphrodite herself had walked upon that stage because of how violently she captured his attention. Something within Character A emerged, a feral, almost animalistic urge consumed him faster than he could even process. He wanted her, no, he NEEDED her. He needed her in all her grace and would do anything in his power to obtain her. Whether it be through finance, charm, murder, the world would have to name it. He’d pay whatever price necessary.
Luckily for Charactesr A, he is rich. He is powerful. The best part, he lives in an era where Character B is entirely within his grasp. The opera house was not only a place of dance and music, but also a place of lust and backstage business deals. All he would have to do is spend a little bit of money and perhaps he could become her patron. Then if he became her patron, and if he played his cards right. Then he could finally obtain what he craves.

The Love of a Tailor
Historical - Dark Romance | MxF or FxF | [OPEN]
Plot Description
Character A is the daughter/son to the emperor, and Character B is a tailor your character regularly visits. Character B grows infatuated with yours, and her obsession with Character A grows as the plot progresses, slowly and surely getting more and more invasive as time goes on, she’ll soon stalk your character and know where they are at certain times of the day as well as steal small items off them to keep for herself. Eventually, she sees your character with another person, making assumptions she assumes this is a suitor Character A is interested in romantically. Character B refuses to accept this, whether it’s true or not and eventually lures this unknown person into her shop, murdering them in cold blood and stealing an item of clothing off of them. Perceiving that article of clothing as what drew Character A to them. This cycle repeats with several more people, leading to more crimes causing the village to grow concerned. Eventually, Character B gets the idea to finally confess her feelings to Character A. She picks a night to find Character A in their usual spot, creates an outfit from all the clothes she took from the people she killed, and sets out to find you. When Character A rejects her advances, Character B kidnaps them and takes them all for herself.

Other stuff I like
So, unrelated to the above two sections which were more explaining plots that I personally have come up with, here's some more broad things that I enjoy RPing that I don't necessarily have a plot for, but are things that entice me nonetheless.
  • Anthros/Non-Human creatures: More of a general thing, but I'm a lover of anthros and love to RP as non-human things (beasts, aliens, demons, etc.) [♥]
  • BDSM or Dom/Sub situations: Self explanatory lol
  • Harems: I may be in the minority but I'll enjoy a good harem RP as long as all the work doesn't fall on my shoulders. [♥]
  • Dubiously Consensual situations: More of a taboo interest of mine but I do enjoy erotic scenarios where consent may or may not be fully given, or consent is given out of coercion or manipulation. I find it even better if full consent is eventually given because the submissive finds themselves enjoying the dubious behavior. [♥]
  • Enemies to lovers: AUGH! This is how you get me, especially if the roleplay gets fluffy when the characters get closer. It literally never ceases to not get me

If any of these plots are of interest to you (or you have any other ideas you'd like to shoot my way), please contact me via PM, please do not contact me here!

TinyPuddleGhost

(Kinda) Monthly Bump!

Added 1 plot to Reinhar and 2 plots to original stories :)

TinyPuddleGhost

Obligatory bump, I'm several months late but only because I didn't feel the need to lol.

Updated the plots section to hopefully be a bit more clean, currently I'm only interested in doing the Gift From Goblin Kind plot OR other plots where I can use Reinhar, I've really been wanting to use him lately.

TinyPuddleGhost