You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 02, 2023, 07:23:33 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marvel_VS_DC (RPG)  (Read 1381 times)

Offline VoluptuousVixenTopic starter

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Sex is the question, after dinner is the answer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Marvel_VS_DC (RPG)
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2023, 05:09:19 am »
Wonder Woman needs a friend at the Watchtower.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=350656.0

Offline TGG

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • See if you can guess what "TGG" stands for...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2023, 05:50:56 am »
Quote from: VoluptuousVixen

Is my Mavis character approved? Just asking for clarification and to make sure whether I need to change anything or not.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2023, 04:47:34 pm »
Yes to Mavis

Offline TGG

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • See if you can guess what "TGG" stands for...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2023, 06:26:25 pm »
Awesome.

Offline BlueOrange

• Liege
  • Seducer
  • Shapeshifting is how it starts
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2023, 05:41:37 am »
Hero Name:  Harley Quinn

Sexual Orientation: Straight/Bi-curious
Base of Operations: Does that mean, like, a hideout? I should totally get one of those!
Powers: Insightfulness, ass-kickery, kick-assery, winning personality

Weaknesses: No ‘superpowers’, not technically. Unless you count surviving a relationship with Joker who doesn’t actually love you and, in hindsight, is kind of a dick, really. Not great at giving short answer to simple questions necessarily. Or short answers to no question at all. Mister J was constantly telling me to shut up, but, as I think I mentioned earlier, he’s a dick. And I don’t love him anymore. Which is fine, I’m just going to have to find something to fill this empty hole in my chest where my soul used to be.

History:  C-

Equipment: Pretty much whatever comes to hand, with an emphasis on blunt instruments. Because if you hear the blow land, then you know it really landed. And besides, comic book censors and TV ratings boards don’t like the sight of blood. And blunt instruments are also inherently funny.

Relationships:  Mister J (one and only), Puddin (sweetheart), The Joker (greatest mastermind of all time). I guess nobody. Unless you count Batman. And who the fuck gives a shit about Batman? It’s time to accept that you’re on your own, Harley, and nobody’s going to rescue you, and that maybe talking to yourself is not an effective substitute for a nurturing and affectionate relationship. Which you thought you had, but the man was clearly a narcissist, and all he really cared about was Batman, and you were just a means to an end, Harley, a means to an end. Who happened to be awesome in the sack. Not that he cared. When he made you keep the mask on during sex, that was a fucking clue.

Appearance: In all good comic book stores and movie theaters
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 05:48:38 am by BlueOrange »

Offline Bowen

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • “Hey, ass-butt!”
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2023, 02:15:17 pm »

Legal Name: Harold 'Hal' Jordan
Origin of Powers: Power ring/Vast willpower
Sexuality: Hetero

Description (Appearance): Hal stands at 6' 2" of lean muscle. He has brown hair and eyes

Special Skills
Master Combatant Trained by the Guardians
Military Protocol:  As an Air Force pilot Hal has great knowledge of military tactics that allowed him to outmaneuver and defeat even General Zod in one of their battles
Aviation: One of the best test pilots, he can fly almost anything
Indomitable Will
Law Enforcement
Investigation Competent detective, nowhere near Batman levels
Telepathy Immunity
Mechanical Engineering

Equipment
Green Lantern Ring Hal has a unique link to the Green Lantern Ring he forged himself, allowing him to connect to it regardless of obstacles. Due to his connection, only he is allowed to use his ring, unless he allows someone else to use it
* Energy Construct Creation
* Force Fields
* AI and Database: Guardian central computer
* Communications Link Central battery
* Energy Projection
* Enhanced Senses Hal is able to sense shifts in the Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum, can mimic any CSI type of equipment to analyze forensics/crime scenes
* Flight Hal is able to fly at high speeds through his own will. He was able to fly a plane construct so fast that he nearly entered the Speed Force
* Interstellar Travel
* Superhuman Strength
* Universal Translator

Power Battery

History
Hal Jordan’s father Martin was the bravest man he knew: the kind of pilot who had “the right stuff,” as they said. Still, it didn’t keep Martin Jordan’s plane from going down in flames. Young Hal was determined to follow his dad into the air, joining the U.S. Air Force, and eventually becoming a maverick test pilot. Jordan’s tendency towards insubordination and recklessness got him into trouble on more than one occasion.

While working for Ferris Aircraft, Hal was suddenly transported to an isolated area of desert. There he found a dying alien, Abin Sur, a member of the Green Lantern Corps, an interstellar organization
of law enforcers. Abin Sur explained that Hal had been chosen as the next wielder of Sur’s power ring, having “the ability to overcome great fear.” Taking the ring, Hal became the new Green Lantern of space sector 2814 (containing Earth). Almost immediately, he began training as a member of the Green Lantern Corps, under the guidance of veteran Lanterns Kilowog and Sinestro. During this time, Jordan discovered Sinestro’s dictatorial rule over his home planet of Korugar and exposed it to the Corps. Sinestro was stripped of his ring and exiled to the anti-matter world of Qward, becoming a sworn enemy of the Green Lantern Corps and of Earth’s new Green Lantern in particular.

== Character Extras =
Played By:[/b] Bowen
Face Claim:  Chris Pine
Ons: Romance| Foreplay | Passion | Being Teased | Tension | Giving Massages | Costumed Sex | Being Outside/Different Locations| Oral| A little Pain| Sexual tension| Spanking| Biting| Scratching
Offs: Violent Sex | Dry Sex | Humiliation | Bondage | Sensory Deprivation | Animals | Toilet | Being Humiliated | Any secretions other than sweat and cum

Online TheVillain

• Lord
  • Addict
  • Supervillain-For-Hire
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2023, 06:57:36 pm »
Alright, think I finally got something that can kind of work for the DC side for me. Let me know what you think, it is an OC if one with definite DC roots.

Hero Name: Drache
Legal Name: Volker Reise
Origin of Powers: Metahuman, though he is vague as to how exactly this came to be. For good reason, the ultimate source of his metagenetics was his great-grandfather Johann Reiter AKA the Nazi Supervillain "Baron Blitzkrieg".
Sexuality: Hetero

Description (Appearance): They have a saying in the city of Wunsiedel that if you don't work out a Fascist will. Volker like many of his friends hit the gym and make it a point to learn a fighting skill or two and it shows. Even without that he is considered a decent and enthusiastic semi-pro Hockey player known for an Aggressive playstyle, if probably not good enough to make it to the Big Show. With dark blonde hair and blue eyes, he does frequently have a look on his face like he's expecting a fight. And he is, especially every August 17th.

And yet, if you catch him at the right moment - there's a look in his eyes. Something that says that he'll go to the Wall for you. He plays the tough guy, but he's capable of a surprising amount of Empathy. It's something to see.

Powers: Volker is either the best person in the world to have his powerset or the worst. Forged into a Firebrand political activist, when his powers activate it takes a more literal meaning. Officially a pyrokinetic, Volker appears to be able to withstand, generate, and manipulate Heat and Fire just with his thoughts alone. Interestingly, his abilities do seem to be at least partially biochemical in nature and not just psionic. His natural body tempurature seems to have increased to at least 42C (Roughly 107 F) from the standard 37C (98.6F). His saliva also contains a previously undiscovered compound that chemically acts surprisingly close to an organic version of Thermite. If it is isolated and ignited, this compound burns at a *minimum* of 1300C. The nickname isn't a coincidence. "Drache" is german for "Dragon" and apparently he can produce and ignite a stream of the compound from his mouth to literally breathe Fire at targets.

Special Skills and Other: Volker is a Semi-Pro Hockey player in near-peak human physical condition and has a university degree in political activism.

Equipment: Volker's superhero costum includes retractable fabric "wings" that when used in concert with his powers to give him a limited flight ability.

History: You never really can escape History. Not in Wunsiedel at least.

Wunsiedel, Germany has the particular shame of being the traditional family home of two men whose names you not know but had huge and horrific impacts on human history. The first was Rudolf Hess, Adolf Hitler's 2nd-in-Command and the highest ranked Nazi that managed to avoid dying either in the war or by being executed for his crimes against humanity. He was exactly the kind of man you'd expect the Deputy Fuhrer of the Third Reich to be, but a judge decided that during all of the horrible things he did a single attempt to get England to leave the war peacefully was worth sparing his life. Rudolf Hess instead died in prison on August 17th, 1987 and he was buried in the family plot - to which Neo-Nazis came allover the world to pay tribute and terrorize the residents of Wunsiedel every August 17th. Or just happened to not be the kind of people who Neo-Nazis think should be able to live in Rudolf Hess's home town.

The 2nd was Johann Reiter, also a high-ranking Nazi and one who took a postion as the Commandant of a Concentration Camp. When the detainees attempted an uprising, Johann put it down brutally but one of the prisoners did manage to stab Johann in the face with a broken bottle which blinded him. In the resulting tests and experiments to get his sight back and return to duty Johann acquired a terrifying array of superpowers, becoming known to the JSA at "Baron Blitzkrieg". Baron Blitzkrieg was killed in the last days of the war, but not before he had a few children. Many of which inhereted his altered genetics. The most famous of them is Volker’s cousin, the European Neo-Nazi Speedster Supervillainess "Baroness Blitzkrieg" but she's not the only one.

That was the world Volker was born into. A city that gets terrorized every August 17th by a political philosophy that the rest of the world says died decades ago. Yeah, go outside on August 17th and say that to their faces. But that's not to say the people haven't tried to fight back. During the day, August 17th has become a rallying cry for Anti-Fascists around the world as well. The German government tries to help with national guard if it looks like it's going to be a particularly bad year and if the Neo-Nazis don't leave by nightful, the Edelweißpiraten (or the Edelweiss Pirates in English) step up to protect their communities. Volker's been at least running messages for them since his early teens, having to dive into the deep end of political activism early. Hockey started just as a way to keep sharp in the off-season. He ended up going to University for Political Activism, but he always made it a point to be home for August 17th.

In 2011 the August 17ths had gotten so bad that the city moved and destroyed Hess's grave to try to get the Neo-Nazis to stop. The next year they just brought firebombs and bigger guns for their "pilgrammage", a stray incindiary woke up Volker's latent metagene and the resulting struggle against the fascist lunatics leading to the slow birth of "Drache" or "The Dragon" in English.

The Hockey started doing to stay in shape, now he does it just to have an occasional break from the madness, and he's good enough that he *might* be considered for the Pro-leagues one day if he can approve his slap-shot's accuracy. As a superhero, Volker Riese and the other Edelweißpiraten just want the city and it's people to be safe. Things keep spiraling out of control and the Heat keeps rising. But maybe somewhere Hot is the best place to find a Dragon.

== Character Extras =
Played By: TheVillain
Face Claim: Jared Keeso
Ons: Vanilla
Offs: Usual Suspects

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 08:03:05 am by TheVillain »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls