Doormat Three: Return of the Welcome

Started by Aethyrium, September 26, 2022, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discreetlydeviant

Ahh yeah, forgot about that, is it that bad in the UK now?

Naiah

Omg yea.. its NUTS :O Like I am gonna go chop a random tree down for firewood kinda nuts :P

Discreetlydeviant

Damn that sucks, hopefully things get better for you guys and all of the EU. <3

Naiah

Fingers crossed! Otherwise look for the story of a madwomen hacking random trees down :P

Discreetlydeviant

I'll keep an eye out on tik tok lol

Quote from: Naiah on November 09, 2022, 09:00:17 AM
Fingers crossed! Otherwise look for the story of a madwomen hacking random trees down :P

Naiah

Man it would get so many views, wouldnt it? *wonders if she should go buy an axe..*

Discreetlydeviant

Gotta make sure you're super covered, only your eyes should show and your hands should barely be able to move from all the clothes, then have the axe in one hand and try to chop, would be funny....I think :P

Naiah

Oh definitely, something like this WITH a hat though..

Discreetlydeviant

Naiah

Discreetlydeviant

Not to change this super important subject :P but I'm sitting here at work listening to our benefit enrollment meeting for next year and it is a snore-fest.

Naiah

Narf.. hey at least you can go on E! :D

Discreetlydeviant

I wish, I just want to eat lunch right now, I'm starving and its 11AM

Naiah

Discreetlydeviant

Oh haha true, I feel like I always have this site opened, I brought homemade tacos for lunch, will probably eat that sooner rather than later.

Naiah

Discreetlydeviant

Prepped the meat, added jalapeno and red onions to the mince, got some shredded mozzarella on top and some pico, lettuce, and corn salsa.

Gonna eat good today!

Naiah

Jealous! Though I do have a homemade lasagna..

Discreetlydeviant

That sounds yummy, I have a recipe for lasagna but haven't attempted to make it yet.

Naiah

OMG I love lasagna! The one I have is a modified recipe from One Pot Chef on youtube.

Discreetlydeviant

Sounds interesting, I'll check out that channel, if you're like cooking channels, check out Babish Culinary Universe, he makes foods from movies and TV shows and tries to make them as accurately as possible to the source material, it can be hilarious at times.

Naiah

Discreetlydeviant

I wonder if anyone has done a cooking game show style roleplay on this site haha would be interesting.

Naiah

Haha! If they have, I havent seen it :D

Naiah

*Brings in a magic chocolate cake that instantly suits any dietary needs*