The truth might not set you free

Started by Lady Jenn, August 26, 2022, 03:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

The year is 2843, the human race has expanded out into a galaxy teeming with life both peaceful and hostile. Long distance travel is achieved through Jump Gates, artificial wormholes of unknown origins that dot are peppered throughout the Milky Way. There has been peace for many years so all is well. But that may not last...

You are held in a space station prison, positioned above a near lifeless planet, for a crime you are certain you haven't committed but can find no evidence to clear your name. But someone is about to offer a way to prove your innocence once and for all.

But as you're about to discover, the cost of this quest for the truth may be higher than you, or anyone else in the galaxy, are prepared to pay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not too fussed about what crime you've committed, I'm going to play a supposed killer but I'll leave it up to you what you were accused of.
No powermodding
No godmodding
Any other questions feel free to ask me in here or PM