New York Underground: Vampires, Weres, Witches, Demons, Hunters and more!

Started by The Green One, August 21, 2022, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hades

Probably going to go Demon for my character, though still hashing out character ideas.  In the meantime, I'd like to reserve Christian Bale as my face claim.

Peripherie

*peeks in, blames Ama* <3

Thinking about a supernaturally aware human that runs a curiosity shop. Faceclaim - Zoey Deschanel.
And a Greed/Avarice Demon who is a fence/antique dealer. Face claim - Adam Brody
Where would either be located? No idea rn.
I think the characters would be connected somehow, but no clue if a demon would have a contract with a human. Or interact with one.

So yeah, that's all I got so far.

Suggestions welcome.

Also, RL will probably try to drag me into the abyss this fall. But I'm hoping I can pull myself out enough to have this game as a lovely distraction. /end disclaimer
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Vael the Destroyer

Amaris

Quote from: Peripherie on August 28, 2022, 07:50:04 PM

Thinking about a supernaturally aware human that runs a curiosity shop. Faceclaim - Zoey Deschanel.
And a Greed/Avarice Demon who is a fence/antique dealer. Face claim - Adam Brody
I think the characters would be connected somehow, but no clue if a demon would have a contract with a human. Or interact with one.

Suggestions welcome.

Also, RL will probably try to drag me into the abyss this fall. But I'm hoping I can pull myself out enough to have this game as a lovely distraction. /end disclaimer

Peri!! You're here! I love Zoey Deschanel and your take on the Demon. Demons would be more likely to live in The Bronx or Manhattan, but also I know of at least one in Staten Island. The human if they were aware would likely wanna live in Queens, Brooklyn, or Manhattan! Maybe if they know a witch they could make a vervaine necklace or something for her so she can't be glamoured?

Deamonbane

Suggestions welcome.

*composes himself* Oh hey, Per-Bear, what's up?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

The Green One

How did I miss all this???

Quote from: Hades on August 27, 2022, 07:09:44 PM
Probably going to go Demon for my character, though still hashing out character ideas.  In the meantime, I'd like to reserve Christian Bale as my face claim.
Reserved!

Suggestions welcome.

Hi Peri!

Sounds great! I'll save those faceclaims for you!

Not available for new stories

Clio

Suggestions welcome.

Peri!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Nowherewoman

My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

The Green One

Nowherewoman

Are there any USV members yet? I'm considering rebooting an old character of mine, a woman who was crippled by a brush with Something(tm) that killed her family when she was young.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

The Green One

Quote from: Nowherewoman on August 30, 2022, 11:30:51 AM
Are there any USV members yet? I'm considering rebooting an old character of mine, a woman who was crippled by a brush with Something(tm) that killed her family when she was young.
Yes! My girl April so far, she's the only one.

Nowherewoman

LOL who's stalking whom?

If I don't know who an FC is, what should I do?

Clio

Quote from: Nowherewoman on August 30, 2022, 12:17:58 PM
LOL who's stalking whom?

You can send the picture to me. I may be able to find the name.

Nowherewoman

The Green One

Quote from: Nowherewoman on August 30, 2022, 12:17:58 PM
LOL who's stalking whom?

hehe

I have my boy Wallace, I don't know they are... Several people tried to find the guy's name and by now I'm convinced he's an actual vampire haha

But as Clio said, you can ask someone to try and find their name.

Clio

Quote from: Liam Dale on August 30, 2022, 12:25:33 PM
hehe

I have my boy Wallace, I don't know they are... Several people tried to find the guy's name and by now I'm convinced he's an actual vampire haha

But as Clio said, you can ask someone to try and find their name.

I'll check on Wallace too.

Amaris

Quote from: Nowherewoman on August 30, 2022, 10:38:52 AM
*sings- badly*

Blame A-ma-rissss.

Blame A-Ma-rissss.

*GASP* WHO ME?

Also I might be able to help find a face too

Clio

Quote from: Amaris on August 30, 2022, 02:52:30 PM
*GASP* WHO ME?

Also I might be able to help find a face too

I found the photographer and a first name, but no luck on a personal modeling portfolio or last name unfortunately.

The Green One

Hello!

First, a huge thank you to all our players and CO-GMs for being fun and amazing! We've gathered a great cast of writers and characters!

We're still open for players!

We are looking for characters to play coven leader positions. The Witches of the Willow will have their leader soon, so The Mystics, and the Coven of the Eye are looking for their guides!

And we have a special request from our GM Nim:

For his character Dev, he's looking for two maybe three PC's to play vampires sired by Dev.  Job choices would be up to you.  If you do not have a job in mind Dev could always find one for them.  Age range he's looking for is 350 to 100 years old.  For histories DM him directly to talk about details. CS's should still be submitted to all GM's for approval as always.

Nowherewoman

*flails*

I had finally settled it in my head that I wasn't going to take on another project, then along comes a ready-made vampire coven...DAMN YOU ALL! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

/e CharletonHestonEmoFit

Peripherie

I'm around and still interested. Just doing my best with RL at the moment. :)
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Amaris

Quote from: Nowherewoman on September 02, 2022, 05:13:18 PM
*flails*

I had finally settled it in my head that I wasn't going to take on another project, then along comes a ready-made vampire coven...DAMN YOU ALL! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

/e CharletonHestonEmoFit

I thought I was getting blamed that you were here?? You changed your mind? How very dare. ;) So you're thinking a vampire then?

Quote from: Peripherie on September 02, 2022, 05:53:59 PM

Yay! So glad to hear that!

RainyHigh

Quote from: Liam Dale on September 02, 2022, 04:52:04 PM

For his character Dev, he's looking for two maybe three PC's to play vampires sired by Dev.  Job choices would be up to you.  If you do not have a job in mind Dev could always find one for them.  Age range he's looking for is 350 to 100 years old.  For histories DM him directly to talk about details. CS's should still be submitted to all GM's for approval as always.

Not me wanting to revive my vampire character from Totoro's vampire game now. XD She was super fun to write for! Gah!
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Nim

Quote from: Nowherewoman on September 02, 2022, 05:13:18 PM
*flails*

/e CharletonHestonEmoFit

Nice Charlton Heston impression!!   >:)   Love it!  You are more than welcome to join in on the fun!!!

~Nim~

Nim

Quote from: Peripherie on September 02, 2022, 05:53:59 PM

Real life is always more important feel free to join when your ready!!

~Nim~

Quote from: RainyHigh on September 02, 2022, 07:27:48 PM
Not me wanting to revive my vampire character from Totoro's vampire game now. XD She was super fun to write for! Gah!

~grins~ No hard feelings darling!