New York, New York (Adult slice of life / Drug dealers and violence)

Started by The Green One, April 19, 2022, 11:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaris

Beguile's Mistress

How would I go about doing that?  I had been away for quite a while and I've lost touch with things.

Amaris

No worries at all BeMi! If you have a character idea, then you can make a sheet and PM it to me and Liam Dale. If you have an idea, but have some questions you can ask them here or PM them to us. I'm willing to help the best I can.

The Green One

Not available for new stories

GnothiSeauton

I've been wanting to dip my toes back into the group game waters, and someone nudged me over into finally checking this out again.

I have a character idea in mind, but was wondering if there was still open spaces left before I really put thought into it and built a character sheet.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Amaris

GnothiSeauton

I was thinking of an Ex Soldier and Ex Police Officer turned muscle, but have no idea where to begin in terms of where they'd fit in.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

RainyHigh

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 06, 2023, 04:33:05 PM
I was thinking of an Ex Soldier and Ex Police Officer turned muscle, but have no idea where to begin in terms of where they'd fit in.
I was in the wrong New York Dimension, my apologies XD
Don't know if this will help or make things more difficult.
But I have two characters that run a security firm (Millicent and Thomas); they are witches and are a part of the Coven of the Eye. :-)
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

The Green One

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

The Green One

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 06, 2023, 04:33:05 PM
They could work for Ian (TokyoRose's boy) or maybe for some of the main bosses?

The Green One

Hello everyone!

We're looking for players interested in joining our criminal groups and the NYPD, or both! Double agents are fun~

Of course, we're always open for all characters and ideas, and if you're looking for a way to jump into NY, NY, this is the right time as we're about to start another little chapter in our city's story.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Such the fun game! I don’t think, ever I can join? But, if ever you want the resource, on Little Odessa, and Brighton Beach, in Brooklyn, please tell me. I live there, many years. :-)

The Green One

The Green One

Ok, so we have a few spots that we'd love to fill, if you guys would like to play a mechanic or driver to work with/for Diego, one of RainyHigh's boys, that would be great!

You can find our current cast
here and our characters' wanted adds here

The Green One

Wei Wuxian

I, the succulent and divine diva, wish to partake in this story, if I may?

I am the embodiment of feminine energy flourishing within a male body.

Amaris

Of course you may! Let us know if you have any questions! I'm excited to be writing with ya!

Wei Wuxian

Quote from: Amaris on July 17, 2023, 06:00:13 PM
Of course you may! Let us know if you have any questions! I'm excited to be writing with ya!

The pleasure is all mine.  :)

I am the embodiment of feminine energy flourishing within a male body.

The Green One

Hello everyone!

We'd love to find more criminals looking to move into our city!

The Bratva, Yakuza, the Irish Mob and Star Trade are looking for new recruits. It'd be great to have a few more cops in the city -that could be linked to the criminal groups-, and we're searching for members to join our MC!

catface

it's been so long since i've joined a group roleplay, this has peaked my interest ^^
i have a question, does my character have to be a criminal at first? or can they be a civilian and then choose to get into a life of crime as i write for them?
offs*ons // roleplay thread

Amaris

Quote from: catface on August 23, 2023, 06:48:25 PM
it's been so long since i've joined a group roleplay, this has peaked my interest ^^
i have a question, does my character have to be a criminal at first? or can they be a civilian and then choose to get into a life of crime as i write for them?

Hey there, catface! We'd be happy to have you! Your character does not have to be a criminal at first, they can choose to become criminals or they can not be criminals at all if you prefer. I have one that's not! :)

catface

good to know !!! <3 I will start to head canon my character haha ! I'm excited to join this ^__^
offs*ons // roleplay thread

The Green One