What are you playing right now?

Started by Helpless, September 11, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

Back on a Stardew Valley kick. I can't stay away. For years the game has been my stress release. I play the music at work all the time as well (when I can play music anyway) because it's so relaxing.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Chronic migraines are creating posting problems. Posting is slower than usual.

RampantDesires

Quote from: LostInTheMist on September 28, 2021, 04:24:47 PM
Back on a Stardew Valley kick. I can't stay away. For years the game has been my stress release. I play the music at work all the time as well (when I can play music anyway) because it's so relaxing.

So much yes.  Farm life ftw.  What kind of map do you play on?

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

HairyHeretic

Quote from: RampantDesires on September 27, 2021, 09:15:39 PM
Back to Stellaris as per the usual.

That sounds very familiar :)

Currently trying out a Clone Army aiming to become the Crisis.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

RampantDesires

Quote from: HairyHeretic on September 28, 2021, 05:51:14 PM
That sounds very familiar :)

Currently trying out a Clone Army aiming to become the Crisis.

I haven't taken the Become the Crisis perk yet, mostly because I plowed through all the exterminator achievements early on and it wore me down.  I don't have it in me to constantly be a bane upon the galaxy.  Though there IS a moment in every game where I stare at the screen and mutter "I want to murder you all".  But it definitely looks interesting and I've been toying around with the thought of trying for it.  Have read that the AI can pick it as a perk?  But have never seen this happen in any of my playthroughs, it's always ye ole reliable Scourge/Contingency/Wraith. 

Also going to look for a Stellaris chatty thread so I don't clog this one up  :-[

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Jacob Grey

After getting an honestly mediocre taste from Bioshock Infinite, I decided to look for something that I might vibe to better, which is when I began to properly play Prey (2017), since I tried to play it a few years ago and didn't really got far enough. Haven't had too much time to play it extensively this past few days, but the little of it that I have played has been absolutely, amazingly scary. Just the mere fact that once you enter a room, you always have to keep attention in case a mimic is close by, and you only get some few subtle hints (or not-so-subtle, like the object they're mimicking jumping all over the place) of where they could be is especially powerful in creating tension and then either jumping from your chair when one of them comes out, or you get a surprise attack on them.

HairyHeretic

Quote from: RampantDesires on September 28, 2021, 06:00:13 PM
I haven't taken the Become the Crisis perk yet, mostly because I plowed through all the exterminator achievements early on and it wore me down.  I don't have it in me to constantly be a bane upon the galaxy.  Though there IS a moment in every game where I stare at the screen and mutter "I want to murder you all".  But it definitely looks interesting and I've been toying around with the thought of trying for it.  Have read that the AI can pick it as a perk?  But have never seen this happen in any of my playthroughs, it's always ye ole reliable Scourge/Contingency/Wraith. 

Also going to look for a Stellaris chatty thread so I don't clog this one up  :-[

My problem is I'm always getting ideas to try out new stuff, particularly when I'm using mods. I have 680 hours played and have yet to actually finish one game :) That being said, I'm trying to get a few of the achievements atm, so been playing it vanilla with the aim of playing through to the end. I was about 70 years from the end date on my previous game, had been Custodian in perpetuity and was waiting on the end game crisis to spawn. I haven't decided if I want to become Emperor or not yet.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Shadow Fang

Right now? It's a couple of games actually. I used to play Runescape as a child in primary school until I gradually stopped playing in my late teens. Nowadays I play WarThunder, War on the Sea, Total War: WARHAMMER II, and The Isle.

Orochimaru

Pokémon Sword. Even after logging over 1,000 hours in. Still raising Pokémon. Lol Though, thinking about hoping on Zelda, breath of the wild to finish getting all the koroks to 100% the game. Even though I know the reward that awaits me...

Aviva

I play a few games, however lately they have been Dead By Daylight and Raft.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

RampantDesires

Northgard, because sometimes you just need to go a'viking.

Sasquatch421

Dark Souls 3 and Life is Strange: True Colors...

TheGrandAdmiral

Finishing Dragon Age Inquisition and Dying Light

HairyHeretic

Mostly Bloodbowl 2, trying to get the last handful of Steam achievements

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Mr Self Destruct

Fallout 76. The game has a lot of hate, and well deserved when you consider the state of it's launch. But it has improved greatly, and is rather fun, especially at higher levels.

Finally getting around to finishing Red Dead Redemption 2, as well.

Umbreon

Witcher 3, I was also playing Animal Crossing, Pokemon Shining Pearl & Horizon, but I am trying to focus on one thing, and that's Witcher 3 at the moment

RainbowDropInvalid

I recently found a great Pokemon Platinum romhack that I've been playing on my phone. :) I've been wanting to replay gen 4 for a while but the remakes look... not good.

I also really got into yugioh duel links for a while and it got me buying actual cards lol.

DestinyGanz

Lady Sakura

GenderlessDummy

Finally decided I needed to beat the Original Megaman game actually.

Lizzymon

For me, its always been an MMO of some kind. At the moment, Final Fantasy 14 has my attention. I do play a few odd games here and there, (Examples would be Rimworld, The Sims 4, Back 4 Blood, Overwatch etc)

However since starting work i find myself short on time so... It's difficult.
[/b][/color][/size]

Forest Huntress

I've been playing sim 4 but lately I'm really enjoying total war warhammer 2. The carnage and horse charging in middle of battle with dragons!!! I'm not an expert in it, but it definitely helps in creating great moments.

Oneironaut

Just finished Ghostwire Tokyo which is a lot of fun if you like spooky open world a-million-and-one collectible hunts. (Fortunately, I do)

Forest Huntress

I have been wanting to get some kung fu action, so SIFU is what I'm enjoying. Though when I want to get back to epic battle, total war warhammer 2 is still the one for me.

ElectronicVice

I have been diving into Astria Ascending lately. So far its a very pretty 2-d rpg but the battles are shorter and to the point and it doesn't feel like its wasting my time which is good because right now there isn't a lot of strategizing to do with it as far as the options I have with character abilities though it seems pretty clear later there will be lots of choice. But I had mostly been playing a Triple Triad like card mini game the has running around challenging all the random npcs to a card game while I should be going off to fight monsters and save the world of course.

LostInTheMist

Quote from: RampantDesires on September 28, 2021, 04:31:26 PM
So much yes.  Farm life ftw.  What kind of map do you play on?

Late reply for this, but my absolute favorite is the Forest Map, with night monsters turned on.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Chronic migraines are creating posting problems. Posting is slower than usual.