5 words after sex

Started by Lovely Complex, June 12, 2019, 10:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormwyrm

It's all in tatters now...
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

alignment

Mind loosening the rope now?

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

despickable

Almost forgot the safe word

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Kurogane

I'm looking for that condom...

clonkertink

I’m ordering pizza. Want some?

The8thVirtue

That’s why duvets covers exist!

Chrysalis

You think the neighbors heard?
What you search is not necessarily the same as what you find. When you let go of the searching, you start finding

clonkertink

Ever wonder why we're here?

Nowherewoman

I'm sorry- have you started?
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

RampantDesires

Thank you for auditioning, next!

clonkertink

We should see other people.

RampantDesires

You asking for a threesome?  ::)

Forest Huntress

CopperLily

Should have closed the window

Hexx

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Hexx

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Hexx

Can we use the restraints?

Endorphin

I'm always game for it!

Hahaha. Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Hexx

Ahahah. ;p Valid though.

Wait, why did you stop?

Endorphin

Wasn't that a safe word?

Hexx