[D&D 3.5 high-level evil campaign] Project Blackguard

Started by Autocad, December 01, 2012, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimera

Kunoichi

...So, trying to decide between two potential images for my character...

Image 1

Image 2

Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? ^^;

Kimera

I sort of like the first one. Looks a bit more serious

Chloe Milev

[random interjection]

Flaws can be worthwhile, while being slightly worse than their opposite.  -6 initiative; -1 AC; -2 melee; -3 Fort; roll twice to miss in concealment; etc.

And while succubi tempt with lust, glabrezu tempt with power and wealth.  Tsochar just want to steal all the magics.  So the demon looks like a more natural agent to this random spectator.

[/random interjection]
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Kunoichi

Ah, good point.  In that respect, some sort of fiend certainly would seem to be more appropriate.

Quote from: Kimera on December 09, 2012, 02:55:42 PM
I sort of like the first one. Looks a bit more serious

That's true, but I was actually looking for images of succubi with a more playful air to them because Aikaterine isn't a very serious person to begin with. ^^; As far as the Chaotic Evil end of the alignment square goes, she feels more of a strong pull from Chaos than from Evil.  She's someone who has the ability to breathe fire once per round as a standard action, for example, because she spent one summer taking fire-breathing lessons at a local bard college, only to get bored with it and drift on to something else once she had learned how to do it without needing a torch.

...Also, I'm not really sure I like the first image's outfit. >>;

Kimera

Going with a glabrezu then I think, although I'm keeping an erinyes as a backup option if Glabrezu isn't allowed because it lacks LA

In case of the Erinyes, I'm either considering levels in blackguard, or fiend of corruption or fiend of blasphemy. The 3rd one might be fun, as all the followers of each ones leadership might be cult members?

Kunoichi

I rather like the thought of having an Erinyes on our Evil Team of Evil, myself, because it means we'll have both sides of the Blood War evenly represented on our team. ^^ It could lead to some interesting roleplaying, I think.

I think Fiend of Blasphemy could be an interesting option, though I'm not sure about its mechanical power.  The 'Scry on Cultists' option at the 4th level of the class strikes me as a good way to do some spying, though.

TheGlyphstone

I'm going to pass on an image for now because I can take whatever likeness I want whenever I want, and it'll change depending on my role at the time.

But it's time to start working out sheet details.

....you know, if we have our cohorts also take Landlord, that'll give us even more money - unbelievably stupidly huge amounts of money - to spend on our evil fortress. See if people can fit it in to a spare slot wherever possible, because I want us to have a flying doom castle, or at least a giant hollowed-out volcano lair, by level 20.

Idej

Is there chance for an opening for this game or no?  If not, oh well. :)

TheGlyphstone

Kunoichi

We're no longer taking on new players at the moment, unfortunately.  Our DM is looking for Co-DMs, however...

Autocad

Glabrezu is ok.

And since some people seemed to have rolled a natural one on their reading comprehension check, let me restate that flaw feats can be taken whenever between 1-12.

TheGlyphstone

No natural ones, you just keep rolling high on your opposed Conceal Obscure Houserule check.

Idej

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 09, 2012, 05:40:10 PM
We're no longer taking on new players at the moment, unfortunately.  Our DM is looking for Co-DMs, however...

A co-dm huh?  Depends on what all I will have to do to be one, I might be interested in doing that.

TheGlyphstone

For cohorts, do/will they benefit from the same LA discounts that we do, or are they strictly by-the-book?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 09, 2012, 05:35:57 PM
I rather like the thought of having an Erinyes on our Evil Team of Evil, myself, because it means we'll have both sides of the Blood War evenly represented on our team. ^^ It could lead to some interesting roleplaying, I think.

As if we don't have enough demonic sluts on the team already? I like the glabrezu.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on December 09, 2012, 06:34:30 PM
As if we don't have enough demonic sluts on the team already? I like the glabrezu.

The more demonic sluts, the merrier, I say.

Kunoichi

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on December 09, 2012, 06:34:30 PM

If I were an Erinyes, I'd resent that remark.  After all, I wouldn't be a Demon at all. :P

ExisD

Demonic sluts, phh please. I am an angelic slut thank you very much.

TheGlyphstone

Actually, this is a remarkably dysfunctional party as far as internal hanky-panky goes. Three hot chicks (demon, devilish, and angelic), one bodiless consciousness, and one male-oriented nymph. The only person guaranteed to get any action at all is the changeling vampire.

ExisD

We have a reasonable amount of shapeshifting along with all of the cohorts if someone needs something.

Kunoichi

Also, Aikaterine is actually decidedly uninterested in sex, at least by succubus standards. :P

Her character sheet's also been completed, so now I just need to get started on that cohort of hers...

TheGlyphstone

Sheet for Alaxos the Unbound is finished.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=481631

Will do cohorts when I get around to them - a human craftbunny, an undead whoknowswhat.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 09, 2012, 06:50:50 PM
Actually, this is a remarkably dysfunctional party as far as internal hanky-panky goes. Three hot chicks (demon, devilish, and angelic), one bodiless consciousness, and one male-oriented nymph. The only person guaranteed to get any action at all is the changeling vampire.

Rofl, one fun things being changeling is that my gender is upon debate easily. Even go to futa forms and such. Also class ability flexibillity wise I am ideal for playing role of a villain (or villainess) once I become master vampire. I plan get landlord feat and get later leadership feat automatically.

Anyways I should start get things rolling and make the char. There is lots playful looking succubi but most of them look sluts anyway :P.

Kimera

So opinions are divided between the Glabrezu and Erinyes.

Glabrezu would mean another male in the group though.

If the LA rule also functions on cohorts, well then I could make a glabrezu and make the erinyes its cohort :3