Lost-ish RPG

Started by Domw3rds Venom, April 19, 2010, 10:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domw3rds Venom

Alright so I have been watching the T.v. show "Lost" (as the subject title suggests), and I have REALLLLLLY been interested in doing an RPG... Based on the series. Perhaps not exactly like Lost... but the whole general idea of being stuck on a completely mysterious island, with not a single familiar (well perhaps one or two - for family members/spouses), and having to survive. Set up shelter, gather supplies, make weapons, and most importantly explore the island. Perhaps play it with the D&D 3.5/Star Wars RPG system? Just "modify" the class titles and perhaps change a few of the skills and feats so that you can actually develop your character. Say to be a scout, doctor, or whatever else you want.

There is a lot more that I could say about what I want or am looking for. And have even done some looking around on Google and other sites... But turned up nothing :'(
At least nothing that was still going on... Most of them  were like two years old... LAME

So if you are interested or have any ideas. Or links. PLEEASE reply or message me.

THANKS!

D