Torn Spandex And Fallen Heroes? (M Seeking F)

Started by SeventhSigil, May 04, 2011, 11:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeventhSigil

So, the idea as it is to my brain; suggestions on alterations from interested parties are welcomed.

The heroine in question, the classic spandex-clad, bright eyed heroine who has the classic abilities of invulnerability, super strength and flight; she's the only such superpowered being on the planet, to her knowledge, and she's been using those powers to stop muggers, gangs, etc, etc; nothing strenuous or dangerous for one of her abilities. She's come to enjoy the heroics, not necessarily because of the do-gooding, but because of the prestige and chance to prance around in a really tight uniform.

But then, an ultimatum; an unknown individual threatens that if she doesn't show herself in the city's abandoned warehouse district within the hour, a series of bombs will be detonated. Still confident and planning to clean this mysterious crook's clock, she whooshes off to the scene to take him out, finding him waiting in an old factory.

But he has the same abilities she does, only they're stronger; maybe because he's older, or she's let her gifts go lax just stopping muggers and the like. At the end of the fight, (how brutal it is would be entirely up to you,) not only has he defeated her, but he's done it so soundly that it's his intention to humiliate and take her in every manner he can; it's why he's planned all this, a need after seeing her flounce her body and her powers to everyone in the city. By the time he's done with her, the humiliation and constant abuses on her body will be witnessed by half of the city, as he takes her over, and over again.

So, yes. I want to explore the more extreme range of my interests, as I'll be playing the villain, and the above's my suggestion on how. Open to discussion or questions, so let me know.
It's Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt... Erm... So I'm Told, Anyway...

Foxy DeVille

Me! Me! Me!

I'd love to play a humiliated heroine. Even got a few generically goody gals that could use a little... or a lot... of abuse.

Some ideas I've had on this theme is having it take place during the Golden or Silver Age and have the baddie be a Nazi or a Commie.