Twosome Seeking Daughter/Best Friend (Female wanted; BDSM Elements)

Started by Dariusfallenstar, July 28, 2014, 11:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

Greetings!

HarleyQuinn and I are looking for a third to join a new roleplay. We've just started and decided it would be excellent fun to include/write in my character's daughter as a twist. If you're interested, we're looking for a 16/17 year old character, smart but increasingly rebellious. This would include elements with both my character and Harley's, with aspects of BDSM, corruption, seduction, etc. Other than the basic framework for the character (in the first post), feel free to make her your own (even re-name her if you want).

PM if interested.

Core thread located here.

Dariusfallenstar

Update: potential partners should be able to post 2 times or so a week.

Dariusfallenstar

HarleyQuinn

It may look like we post quickly but if the muse is right, I tend to post quickly. However, the third player doesn't have to post quickly. We won't get mad if you take your time!

Still looking :)

Wicked Vixen

interested and wondering if you would be ok with two things.

First I like to play my RL race usually (Bc we are awesome jk im not THAT full of myself :P)

You can click the picture to make it bigger. And I'd like to take you up on the name change, we could say I take after my mother in looks or just adopted whichever I don't mind. And the second thing is I love the though of being rebellious this ava has a small small piercing on her nose a small touch to show her rebellious streak plus ith a few things I have in mind like her clothing actions and what not anyways let me know what you think or if we'd be a match.
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Dariusfallenstar

Wicked, taking a look at your posts -> looks to me like you're a pretty strong writer, so that's excellent. I don't think we'll have a problem with you joining in. We can do a 3-way PM chain to hammer out the details, but everything you've proposed looks good.

Wicked Vixen

I tried to do a three way message but it said only you got because Harley can not receive personal messages
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."