[L]abeled .::. Interest Check .::. Recruiting

Started by AliceInLace, July 27, 2014, 12:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Labeled

Welcome to West Hill University, home of the Raging Unicorns! The school is prestigiously known for its football team and its debate squad. In the wealthy cape town of West Hill, the rich live high in suburbia and their kids attend the university. The rest are in due to their high test scores and hard work.

Just when you thought you were done with high school cliques to realize, they only get older. So what side are you on... the Populars... or the Unpopulars?

What is this?

Welcome to the interest check and recruiting thread for Labeled! Basically the basis of the story is something we all face daily, everyone has a label they have been called at some point in their life. Its a drama romance roleplay that will be held in the Light Human section. Here are the basics on the roleplay all laid out.

Style: Drama/University/Romance
Characters: Humans Only, Ages 18-24.
Sexuality: All sexuality welcome!
Post Frequency: At least two-three times a week.
Post Length: One to four paragraphs.

Anything else feel free to ask, I know I am missing a lot.

What We Are Looking For

IN NEED OF TWO FEMALE POPULARS AND ONE MALE UNPOULAR TO FILL THE GROUP!!!

We Are looking for not only people to play characters but also someone to be a moderator as well.

Characters in both genders are still needed and I would like about 5-10 of each. Also needs to be a well balance between popular and unpopular.

Also, I will allow two characters per person if wanted. I know there are some who like to play siblings, or can't decide on which side to be on :)

Here are a few roles we're looking for but don't think you're limited to these.

Populars

Air Head
Surfer
Boho-Chic

Un-Popular

Emo
Eco-Freak
Mathlete
Debate Leader

Feel free to suggest others :)

Links

The Recruiting Thread
Out Of Character
Character Sheets
In Character Thread

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Nico

Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll be interested in either a jock or surfer.

Yukina

I might like to join and play a lesbian geek, though it honestly depends on the players that join.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AliceInLace

Added Links so everyone with interest could begin to make their characters

AliceInLace

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 27, 2014, 05:57:47 PM
Maybe I'm more interested in this than your other group game, waiting for some characters to see first!

Hey feel free, the more the merrier xD

mai

I've submitted a character for a gamer nerd. It's a bit of an unusual take on the concept (since I wanted her to be a speedrunner rather than just an average gamer) but I hope y'all like her.

xPeachyPuff

I might be interested in this :3 Not sure which way I want to go character-wise though. I've got two ideas lol. Thinking maybe a female geek or some kind and a male 'Mr.Popular' who despite his reputation, is extremely confused about his sexuality.

- Rainbow ♥

AliceInLace

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on July 28, 2014, 01:26:10 PM
I might be interested in this :3 Not sure which way I want to go character-wise though. I've got two ideas lol. Thinking maybe a female geek or some kind and a male 'Mr.Popular' who despite his reputation, is extremely confused about his sexuality.

- Rainbow ♥

Well, I do allow one person to play up to two characters, this was to allow people to pay siblings or people who wanted to try both ends of the spectrum.

AliceInLace

Quote from: aRegularGuy on July 28, 2014, 02:44:41 PM
I'm thinking of a character: he's from a very rich family but doesn't want to show it off (most people don't know, only his friends), he's hot but timid, girls like him because he's a bit mysterious because he never tells anything about himself. He's not Mr. Popular but he is generally accepted and befriended. (straight, into Light). Think this character might be good to go?

Also (for AliceInLace): I'm thinking about quitting the Crimson Valley character to play in this school setting because I don't want to be in too many group games. I do however want to assist you if you'd like (not nesesarily as coGM but just with some stuff if it's getting much; maybe draw out a map of the school or something?

That's alright hon, I understand :) I think I would go insane with too many RPs xD

mai

Alright, my character's up. Looking forward to developing plots and such with y'all.

cabalxxvi

I am really interested in this, and will be sending information for my character shortly. This looks way fun. :D

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Juggtacular

This kinda looks fun. I was on a site like this before. I'll toss my interest in and PM coming your way Alice.

Bibliophilia

Color me intrigued.  I'm thinking of possibly doing two characters.  A heavily-tatted, Wiccan/Pagan/Druid/Spiritualist/Ecclectic Unpopular and a Pansexual Surfer-Hippie guy who is -the- hook-up for really top shelf weed.

Juggtacular

The surfer hippy I think will be very good friends with my athlete/rapper. Because he loves his weed.

Bibliophilia

Sent in my blurbs.

-snickers at Jug.-  Jasper has only the utmost respect and admiration for people who share his passion for herb.

Juggtacular

They shall be smoke bros. I'm envisioning it now.

Bibliophilia

Jasper also deals in the finest edibles!  THC suckers are great for getting high in class without anyone being the wiser.

AliceInLace

now that you guys are in, you can take chat and plotting to the ooc :-)

AliceInLace

STILL LOOKING FOR THREE FEMALE POPULARS, ALSO THREE MALE UNPOPULARS!

Nico

AliceInLace

AliceInLace

UPDATE ONE NEEDED CHARACTERS!

We are still in need of at LEAST two male unpopulars and two female populars. Once we reach that limit, I will consider more roles to join.

Also, we have an unbalance in sexualities as well so I'll put out another notice that WE ARE LBGTQ FRIENDLY!!! So get you're butts in here!

Nico

Quote from: AliceInLace on July 30, 2014, 05:26:33 PM
No problem dear, may I ask why?
No real inspiration for a character, I fear.

AliceInLace

HarleyQuinn

Will a star female athlete that is bisexual be considered as one of the Populars?

AliceInLace

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on July 31, 2014, 09:14:33 PM
Will a star female athlete that is bisexual be considered as one of the Populars?

I would say so.

HarleyQuinn

Okay. I was thinking of making her; if that's okay?

AliceInLace

Alsheriam

May I throw in a Rebel archetype character with Tom Hiddleston's face? >=)
A/A

AliceInLace

Quote from: Alsheriam on August 01, 2014, 12:43:28 AM
May I throw in a Rebel archetype character with Tom Hiddleston's face? >=)
j

Any thing with tom is fine by me

Alsheriam

A/A

AliceInLace

Quote from: Alsheriam on August 01, 2014, 03:13:19 AM
All done!

Well I needed the blurb first but that's alright. Just go ahead and message me the blurb and we'll be. All set

Alsheriam

Quote from: AliceInLace on August 01, 2014, 03:57:44 AM
Well I needed the blurb first but that's alright. Just go ahead and message me the blurb and we'll be. All set

Whoops! My bad.

Once again, done!
A/A

Mellific

I've been keeping my eye on this for a while, and noticed it's blossomed. I'm interested, but before I throw myself into the game, can I know which characters are still needed to make the game more complete? Are more Populars still needed, over Unpopulars?

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2014, 08:48:40 AM
I've been keeping my eye on this for a while, and noticed it's blossomed. I'm interested, but before I throw myself into the game, can I know which characters are still needed to make the game more complete? Are more Populars still needed, over Unpopulars?

Hello and thank you for you're interest. I just looked everything over and here is EXACTLY what we need for now.

Two female populars, so far straight or bi works best. We REALLY need some 'plastic' style characters to sort of back up Allisons Queen Bee status and also help push the line drawn between populars and un populars.

One Female Unpopular, preferably bi or lesbian.

Three Male Unpopulars with at least one being gay to counter MR. Popular.

Nico

AliceInLace

Mellific

Quote from: AliceInLace on August 01, 2014, 09:22:54 AM
Hello and thank you for you're interest. I just looked everything over and here is EXACTLY what we need for now.

Two female populars, so far straight or bi works best. We REALLY need some 'plastic' style characters to sort of back up Allisons Queen Bee status and also help push the line drawn between populars and un populars.

One Female Unpopular, preferably bi or lesbian.

Three Male Unpopulars with at least one being gay to counter MR. Popular.

I would love to create a popular character, though I'd prefer for her to not be a lemming, I suppose it's necessary if Allison is the Queen Bee. I would prefer to make my character be popular based on her family's wealth, like it's just something she was born into, the only status she's only ever known. Does that sound like it might work? And when I come up with more details, do I post that in the Character Sheet link I saw on page one?

O/O | A/A | MM

AliceInLace

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2014, 10:13:21 AM
I would love to create a popular character, though I'd prefer for her to not be a lemming, I suppose it's necessary if Allison is the Queen Bee. I would prefer to make my character be popular based on her family's wealth, like it's just something she was born into, the only status she's only ever known. Does that sound like it might work? And when I come up with more details, do I post that in the Character Sheet link I saw on page one?

Yeah that works too, I just need people to help enforce the status quo so to speak xD

You send me the small blurb and once I okay it then you post the character sheet in that same thread with the others :)