The First change...

Started by Brandon, July 16, 2007, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

It begin's small when a couple meet and develop feelings for eachother just like any normal college relationship. Eventually those feelings turn to love but all that changes one night when  one of them (my character which for now I will assume is male) is attacked by a dog. Only a single bite is inflicted before the animal rushes off and even though its a grisly wound it ends up healing abnormally fast. Only a few nights later, away from his girlfriend, he is secretly thrust into a world that mankind knows exsists but will never fully come to realize.

Slowly he begins to change as his girlfriend watches. His soul fills with savage fury, his body with strength, and soon he finds himself going out every few nights with a new group of friends and coming back almost always hurt or with blood on his torn clothes. He has been thrust into a duty held by others like him for eon's and yet he cannot tell the woman he loves anything. Yet eventually it becomes to much, his injuries, his fury, his friends all become so secretive that the girlfriend finds she has to investigate to truely understand what he is going through and why he has changed. Soon she finds herself thrust into the world that she could never know exsisted. A world where werewolves are real. Where they half-men and women are monsterous heros and even darker beings threaten the very exsistance of the world

----------------------

This is not a game where you need to know a system and you dont really need to have much information regarding Werewolf: The forsaken but it certainly may help the player to understand more. Im seeking a good writing partner where I can play either a male (heterosexual) or female (homosexual) and be joined by a female mortal character as both are thrust into the World of darkness and eventually may battle that darkness together. Its a game type that has less sex and more action in it but I think its a great idea to try and explore. If your interested or just have questions, PM me, IM me, post here and we can discuss the game
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play