[Interest Check] Epic Roma [Possibly NC - Accepting any nation now. Max'em out!]

Started by Dark Deception, September 24, 2010, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Reign

Thank you Christa I do try. It takes a lot of work, but I  mostly toy around with things when I have nothing better to do. Loads of trial and error, then making corrections which don't work before finally coming out with something decent.

And as for couples, Kilik belongs to Lumaire. Let the torture and suffering begin,  bahaha.

Teridas

Name: Neffis Valores
Nickname: TBD
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 182 lbs
Eye Color: Deep blue
Hair Color: White as snow with hair just lightly grazing his shoulders.
Complexion: Almost pale but his skin has seen some sun
Race: Air-Mountains
Personality: Prideful, Stubborn, Disciplined, Protective, Intelligent, and Nimble. Kind, Humorous, Humble among friends and family. Cautious among those unknown.
Likes: Women, Archery, Crafting (namely metalwork), Traveling, Being Challenged, Conversations
Dislikes: Failure, Dimwits, Pointless Bickering if there is nothing to be gained.
History: Born and raised as a warrior Neffis serves as a patrolman to the mountainous people. His father was captain of the guard (now retired) and is hopeful his son will one day take his place. His mother a kind and caring woman constantly offered him words of wisdom thusly his traits of intellect came from her. Learned Archery at a young age from his mother while his father was away and Swordsmanship from his father when he had time off. Joined the Academy at the young age of 16 quickly surpassing his fellow classmates and graduating with honors as well as high hopes. 
Weapons: Longbow, Longsword, and Shield
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

FallenFeather

Name: Amelie Juniper
Nickname: Lie
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 102 lbs
Eye Color: Silvery - blue
Hair Color: Pale Blonde
Complexion: Pale
Race: Air - Mountains
Personality: Lee is a freak among the Mountain people. Everyone looks down on her and she tries not to let it get to her, though she curls up at night and cries herself to sleep. Unlike most mountain people, she isn’t serious and isn’t motivated. Lee prefers to relax and have fun than train and study. Despite this, she does have a major issue of pride in her work, as well as some major arrogance and thoughts of supremacy, the only traits of the Mountain people.
Likes: Clouds, Eating, Sleeping, Being Better than anyone else
Dislikes: Other nations, Work, Hot areas, Sweating
History: Lee grew up in a normal Mountain family, her parents instilling the need to work hard and do well in life. They raised her to be the common Mountain person: hard working, disciplined, controlling. Basically everything they were. Her father was a formidable leader in the military with her mother being a high class sorceress. However, when Lee was still little, they were out on some mission or something and never came back. Lee gave up their ideals after that, claiming that if one couldn’t live in the moment, their lives could be gone in an instant and they wouldn’t have lived. Regardless, she has this deep seeded fear of failing and being forgotten.
Weapons: Bow and arrow, small dagger, and of course her magic.

Clio

Ah. Sorry, I didn't know FF was going to make a Mountain Air female, I can make something different. I know that you said that we can make one even if there's already one made, but do you think I should make an earth female instead?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Dark Deception

Venom09 is supposed to be making an Earth female. We would need Grassland. Hopefully, we can get males.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

FallenFeather

Clio

Unfortunately, Grassland just didn't seem to appeal to me. All the others do, though. Hmm...

I'm thinking a Mountain Air female still might be my best bet.

Quote from: FallenFeather on September 26, 2010, 07:37:21 PM
Sorry Christa :(

No! You reserved an air female before me, I just didn't know which air. *hugs*

Dark Deception

I'm going to put a cap on the mountain female applications then. We already have enough and your characters will need men. I don't want a lack of males to become a huge problem.

Clio

Marie Reynolds

Name:Dalia
Nickname:The Graceful Dervish
Height:5'2”
Weight:120lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Complexion: Tan
Race:Grassland
Personality: Capricious, the familiar Undying spirit and fun loving
Likes: Music, Dancing and Instruments and the Beauty of the Grasslands
Dislikes: Those of the Fire nation accidentally destroying the Grasslands
History: She assists in various jobs but is not really a master at any of them but where she truly shines is during the parties she is an excellent dancer singing and has taken to instruments very well.
Weapons: Melee weapon:Dirk Ranged Weapon: Throwing daggers x4 and magic. Small wings on the back and small wings on her ankles.Magic as well.

Dark Deception

Your pic has a 404 and thank you for choosing Grassland. They're not as boring as most people think. Hell, I'd choose a Grasslander if I didn't choose Fire.

Clio

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 26, 2010, 08:32:46 PM
Your pic has a 404 and thank you for choosing Grassland. They're not as boring as most people think. Hell, I'd choose a Grasslander if I didn't choose Fire.

The only reason I didn't choose grasslander is because I wanted my girl to be a pale redhead...and they're supposed to be tan. :)

Marie Reynolds

Thanks for the info about the link and its really no trouble since Grasslands was my first choice.

Marie Reynolds

Hm the insert image feature isnt working  for me  does anyone know the best way to utilize it.

Clio

Clio

Name:
Sapphire Petronilla

Nickname:
(not sure yet)

Height:
5'4"

Weight:
She'll never tell you, but her body is petite in bone-structure and amply curved.

Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Color:
Red

Complexion:
Pale

Race:
Air-Mountains

Personality:
Like most mountain people, she is determined, ambitious, and stubborn. She loves to be right, and is very competitive...always needing to know the answer if she's not right. She will fight until the end, and she gets very hostile if someone insults her intelligence or ability. She is tough when it comes to physical endurance and cold weather, but when it comes to heat and hot weather, her body tends to get tired and injured more quickly.

She's not a good fighter in the physical weapon sense, but she has a natural affinity for magic, and once she meets her mate...will only become more powerful. She loves to fly, and could remain in the mountains all the time if she was able. She was raised by strict, but loving, parents...and she has two siblings. Both older brothers.

Unlike many mountain people, Sapphire is not exceedingly arrogant. She may act that way, but it's only for show. She does take pride in everything she does, but she goes in between vanity and insecurity. She hates how people assume that everyone from the mountains are judgmental and vain...even though she admits it's mostly true. One other thing she keeps secret is her wish to bring back the worship of their gods. She still believes in the old religion, but she has to remain in secret about that for fear of being looked down upon.

She loves the arts, music, etc...and prefers the more romantic and abstract side of life. She's very kind, but not afraid to stand up when needed. In fact, she's almost fearless to a fault...and can be hard to get involved with romantically, as she's in her own little world. She always gives her all to everything she does, though, and can be considered aggressive because of that.

Art, Music, Snow, Mountains, Wind, Flying, Air, Nature, Animals, Storms, Rain, Men, Romance, Solitude, Creating, Religion, Winning, Being Right, Intelligent People, etc...

Dislikes:
Laziness, Cruelty, Heat, Hot Weather, The Sun, Logic, Reason, Being Wrong, Losing, etc...

History:
Born and raised in the mountains, she has rarely gone out from her family's home village, and she loves it. She loves the cool air...the flying...the people. She is proud to be a Mountain-Air elemental, although she does yearn to travel...even though she knows it's rare. So far she has just helped around her family's business, which takes the precious gems mined around the area and sets them into nice jewelry. Quality is a top priority, and Sapphire has gotten very good at setting stones and making necklaces, bracelets, brooches and earrings. She also loves jewelry, gems and pretty things. The rest of her history is yet to come...

Weapons:
Primarily magic, but she does have a jewelled dagger that she keeps in her girdle at all times. She can't yield a sword or bow very well, but she can be deadly with her dagger if angered. Still, her main talent in combat is magic...lightning, storms and various other elemental attacks.

Dark Deception

Added your character to the front page. I hope we can get males, but I find an interesting behavior with this thread compared to others. It seems that anything involving romance seems to attract female writers more than male writers. I'm not going to say that majority of the interest on Elliquiy are RPs involving no storyline and pure cyber (the only time I consider any writing, writing is if it has a storyline and doesn't just end when the shag is done), but I don't know. If we don't get males for this RP, then it's not going to start, which means I'll have to let it disappear into the back of the forum in case it ever revives. We had one player going for Earth, and she said she'd have her profile up, and I don't even know if she's still with this idea. I can only do so much for recruitment, so if you guys have friends that may be interested in this, let them know.

Clio

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Dark Deception

AngelsDemonsCode

Already told a friend of mine here on the forums about this, and he was interested. He said he'll try and put up an application (says he was interested in being a Mountain Air male) next week when he isn't so busy. I'm trying to find other male roleplayers to do this and I'm going to message them soon when I see them.

Dark Deception

All right. Still need Grassland and Earth people. Go ahead and write your characters, I'm not going to be accepting anymore mountain types.

Dark Deception

I'm actually going to allow everyone to make two characters but it must be for a different nation and not the same nation.

Clio

Teridas

Well if we're allowed two characters now I might as well get cracking on my Earth male. I should have something up within the next day or so.