FC Mini [NC-E] {Interest Check}

Started by Eliza, June 29, 2009, 10:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Got a new idea for a group roleplay. I was surfing the net a bit and found something about a device that can record someone's dreams and allow other people to enter them. The name of the device is called DC Mini, which could be short for Dream Catcher Mini.

An idea struck me that if I could combine elements of the animated movie "Paprika," the film that inspired me with the DC Mini, elements of the Matrix Universe, Second Life, and a series of stories on Literotica.

My idea:

Genre: Futuristic, Modern, Virtual Reality, Mystery, Sci-Fi

In the near, or far, future, human technology has advanced into VR, or Virtual Reality. Using an inexpensive tool called a PC Mini (Personal Conduit), which replaced everyday personal desktop computers , people of the world can now connect themselves directly into the Internet. It's portable, easy-to-use, because it works with those who have neural implants, a series of nano-machines inserted into the brain after birth, which served as ID cards. In this case, everybody in the world has one. Whether it may be shopping for items from online vendors, meeting with international business clients, or joining for recreational purposes, the PC Mini delivers the person directly to an Internet Hub, called Artemis, a virtual metropolis.

A new breakthrough in the PC Mini industry was to expand the boundaries of sexual situations. In a blind test catering to virtually-curious adults, the FC Mini (Fantasy Conduit) was born. Not only will the device take people to the virtual city of Artemis, but it give them access to private sections catering to their fantasies.

A private advertisement is shown on private channels to potential candidates for an opportunity to become beta testers for the FC Mini.

I will play as a male with a genderswap (guy-into-girl) fantasy. I am looking for male and female players (at least 3) willing to put themselves in a virtual world and live out their fantasies. Characters must be sexual-curious individuals. The scenario will be a group of friends and/acquaintances are signing up for the FC Mini's Beta Test. After all the signing up and injection of more nano bots into their bodies, they enter a virtual metropolis similar to Artemis, but it's the world the FC Mini is linking them to. Also, some will be separated from each other when they initially log in, and must search the whole of fantasy for the others.

Reply if you're interested.

Warning: This RP contains elements of genderswap.

Question Mark

Voicing my interest.

My character would be a psychologist of some kind, with extensive experience treating the mental side-effects of the FCM (I may specialize in a particular symptom, or just be a general "VCM Rehab").

Also, how does the sex-change happen?  Is it *poof!* I have a penis!, or a transformation, or am I completely off and the change is mental?

Eliza

It's kinda shady, referring to how the FC Mini was boxed up and never heard of again for years. There hasn't been a full investigation on the subject, mainly because the person who had a "genderswap" went missing.

But FYI, imagine how Neo in the Matrix was f*d up after he took a dive into some asphalt and his mind made his mouth bleed. So maybe it's not immediately gonna happened, but it can happen. It's not going to happen to everybody. I'm referring to that "rare" case.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Eliza

BUMP

EDIT: Main storyline and basis of the story changed. No detective or investigation team anymore.

Question Mark

Still interested, if not more so.  :)

Eliza

If you're interested, submit a character concept in the following format.

Character Name: (the name of your in-game character)
Initial Gender: (this will be the gender you will have before 'logging in'. If you have fantasy of genderswap, this will be the gender you have before you swap)
Initial Fantasy: (this is your main fantasy, if you have multiple fantasies. Most likely this will be the pre-dominant one)