A Spider and her Fly (BDSM-H) (MFF)

Started by Raveled, April 03, 2010, 10:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

She was an amazing girl, and he was lucky to pick her up at a bar. She was funny and interesting, and the sex was incredible. A few days later she called and said she wanted to seem him again, at some club he'd never even heard of before. He was happy to see her again, even if she was sitting with another woman. He was less happy when they explained the specifics of their relationship -- and invited him to join them. But hey, he's a modern guy! He's willing to try anything once, or twice.

I've an idea for, basically, an introductory BDSM game. The storyline is fairly basic -- a man meets a woman at a bar or club, and they click. They go somewhere, have sex, and a few days later she calls him. They meet again, and the girl introduces her dom. They explain basically what their relationship entails, and invite him to join them -- maybe for the night, maybe on a longer basis. That's something we can all discuss beforehand.

As I said, I intend for this to be an introduction for me to BDSM. I've never really done it before, but it sounds interesting and something I'd like to experiment with.

ROLES NEEDED
Boy -- Me, Raveled
Sub -- OPEN
Dom -- OPEN
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman