SHADOWRUN - Seattle 2070 (Semi-Freeform Game Now Recruiting!)

Started by LunarSage, December 31, 2012, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

I've heard good things about Anne but never read any of her work.. I think I may have to now >.>

Also.. posts should be okay. I just didn't want to see BeMi or Mith coming in and smacking us a bit. V.V

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheGlyphstone

@Cold Heritage: You said you were looking at a Russian Mafia background...there's potential for character connections if you want to, me and Undisclosed are working up a pair of characters from Germany with heavy Russian Mafia ties.

Michael Corvus

If anyone wants to make a connection with my Bounty Hunter street sam from the mountains of East Tennessee... let me know. So far, he knows Doc, and he's met "Sis" at the Duke Saloon... he prefers her as his waitress.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

LunarSage

There's also a cute elven girl who works as a waitress at the Duke Saloon named Katrina. 

Nevermind that she's Desperado's daughter...

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Callie Del Noire

“Well, let’s say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. According to this morning’s sample it would be a Twinkie…thirty-five feet long weighing approximately six-hundred pounds."

Kuroneko

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 02, 2013, 07:05:11 PM
If anyone wants to make a connection with my Bounty Hunter street sam from the mountains of East Tennessee... let me know. So far, he knows Doc, and he's met "Sis" at the Duke Saloon... he prefers her as his waitress.

Me!  Me! 

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 02, 2013, 07:19:23 PM
“Well, let’s say this Twinkie represents the normal amount of psychokinetic energy in the New York area. According to this morning’s sample it would be a Twinkie…thirty-five feet long weighing approximately six-hundred pounds."

That's a big twinkie.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LunarSage

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Kuroneko

Pumpkin Seeds

Ursula will probably need some connections.  Her kind of attitude probably gets her into a lot of trouble.

TheGlyphstone

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 02, 2013, 07:20:03 PM
Me!  Me!

Well, Devil has 1 skill point in Gunsmith and he has a gunsmith kit... so, there's an in.

Suggestions? Ideas?

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 02, 2013, 07:28:23 PM
Ursula will probably need some connections.  Her kind of attitude probably gets her into a lot of trouble.

From what I've read so far, I think Ursula and Devil's attitudes closely resemble each other. I would like them to have some connection if possible.

Quote from: Josietta on January 02, 2013, 07:20:10 PM
*is impressed by peoples google-fu*

What is this google you speak of??
The Oath of The Drake

Callie Del Noire

Google fu?

I put mah DVD in de computer and scanned to the scene. 

Right now I'm getting ready to watch Faster and a bunch o' bad guy only movies.

Cold Heritage

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 02, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
@Cold Heritage: You said you were looking at a Russian Mafia background...there's potential for character connections if you want to, me and Undisclosed are working up a pair of characters from Germany with heavy Russian Mafia ties.

I guess, sure. I don't really see my character as much beyond a street level thug/leg-breaker, though. He may or may not even speak English. Need to agonize more on downgrading a skill to purchase English fluency.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on January 02, 2013, 07:19:23 PM

"We could be in the middle of a fourfold crossrip!  A psychokinetic surge of incredible, even dangerous proportions!"

"We just had a visit from the local friendly Environmental Protection Agency.  How's the grid holding up?"

"Not good."

"Tell him about the Twinkie."

"What about the Twinkie?"

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

CurvyKitten

Am I to assume we all start with 10 essence before taking anything that lowers it...I'm blind and can't find it on the wiki.

Cold Heritage

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 02, 2013, 08:15:23 PM
Am I to assume we all start with 10 essence before taking anything that lowers it...I'm blind and can't find it on the wiki.

It starts at 6.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Cold Heritage on January 02, 2013, 08:15:56 PM
It starts at 6.

Cold is correct. Essence starts at 6.
The Oath of The Drake

Kuroneko

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 02, 2013, 07:30:05 PM
Well, Devil has 1 skill point in Gunsmith and he has a gunsmith kit... so, there's an in.

Suggestions? Ideas?

Sorry hun, I was eating dinner, and one handed eating takes a lot of time and control, lol.

Ume's going to have far superior gunsmithing skills, so it could be as simple as that he needed some repair work done at some point?

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 02, 2013, 09:08:07 PM
Sorry hun, I was eating dinner, and one handed eating takes a lot of time and control, lol.

Ume's going to have far superior gunsmithing skills, so it could be as simple as that he needed some repair work done at some point?

No worries. Long as you got the food mostly in your mouth and not in your lap. :P

That sounds fine to me. Maybe that one point of gunsmithing he learned from her, whether she was aware she was teaching him or not?
The Oath of The Drake

Kuroneko

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 02, 2013, 09:11:27 PM
No worries. Long as you got the food mostly in your mouth and not in your lap. :P

That sounds fine to me. Maybe that one point of gunsmithing he learned from her, whether she was aware she was teaching him or not?

Most of it made it into my mouth ... most of it >.>

That sounds quite doable.  Are there any other details you want to work out?

And question, if our characters have substantial tattoos that they got well before gameplay started, do they still need to come out of the initial amount of Nguyen?