What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: elwood on March 24, 2014, 04:30:32 PM
Hope it's ok for new folks to play? If not, cover your eyes...
If you can see it you can play it. ;D

Oversize white silk t-shirt

Peccavi

Long, long day. Took a shower and now I'm just in a bright turquoise ribbed tanktop over some black running shorts.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Fitted navy skirt, lavender long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer navy stockings and navy heels.

Remy

pj pink and tan shorts, and tan vest matching top and dark brown polish on my toes.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sweater dress and white cardigan jacket with a long narrow gold scarf, sheer black stockings and black heels.

ArtemisHighmore

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray pencil skirt, silvery long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer smokey gray stockings and light gray heels.

Peccavi

Black blazer and pencil skirt with thin red pinstripes, a bright red cowl neck sleeveless shirt, stockings and a pair of black heels.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

MelisaArtemis

Something I shouldn't wear in public

Nico

CrimDragon

A tight black t-shirt and black sweat pants.

Autumn52

a huge tee shirt that was a gift about 20 years ago. Yeah it is worn pretty good.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

My jogging outfit: shorts, wet-shirt and a pair of snicker. Just came back from the park.

Remy

Just back from dinner out with the family.  Black and white horizontal stripped skirt, black silk short sleeved fitted top and black velvet high healed shoes, accessorized  with bit of bling on both wrists and a good hair day.

Beguile's Mistress

Plaid pencil skirt in shades of gray, long-sleeved tailored silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black platform heels.

Lost in Thought

House coat.... and socks..

OH LOOK AT THAT!!!!
I remembered underwear today too.... WOW

Belle33

Light blue denim cut off shorts and a white tank top pictured with a little brown monkey holding up a half peeled banana.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

mongoose

Flannel pajama pants and a holey tee-shirt :)

WyldRanger

Black sweatpants and a white t-shirt....

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: mongoose on March 31, 2014, 07:20:46 PM
Flannel pajama pants and a holey tee-shirt :)
*pokes fingers in the holes* ;D

Quote from: WyldRanger on March 31, 2014, 08:04:57 PM
Black sweatpants and a white t-shirt....

Sounds comfy. ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit, pencil skirt and fitted jacket, sleeveless lace top with a stand-up collar, sheer black stockings, black heels.

AmberStarfire

A black and white horizontal striped sleeveless top, a charcoal grey woollen sweater and black trousers. Also some of hubby's socks because I didn't have time to search out a pair of my own.

Autumn52

a blue Happy happy happy tee shirt
and blue capris
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Night Stalker

blue lounge pants, white shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue coat dress with white polka dots and white buttons, beige stockings and navy heels.