Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapespersephone

nope it is I again

Now Aislinn please?
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

GentleMstr

No I always come after you.

Perse again?
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Blythe

Just me!

Maybe Snapespersephone?

FionaM

Blythe

Correct! ^^

Let's see...perhaps....Silver?

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Peccavi

Sorry, sneak attack blast from the past!

I'm going to guess... Aislinn since I haven't seen that name in quite awhile!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Rex33

Denied!

I think Peccavi is gong to do a follow up.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Peccavi

Many hours later, but I do return!

Hmmm is Rex still floating around?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Rex33

Correct!

I'm now expecting a return from Blythe, right?

AmberStarfire

I am not this Blythe you speak of!

;)

I think you'll post next, Mr Rex.

Peccavi

Apologies, darling!

How about Mr. Rex now?

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Blythe

Correct! ^^

Possibly.....AmberStarfire?

Rex33

Guess who's back. Back again lol. So no Amber.

Peccavi making a return?

Peccavi

Oooooh... Good guess!!

How about Rex again? Still lurking around?

Rex33

You're one smart lady.

How about rumm?

Peccavi

I came in just to ruin your guess. <3

How about Rumm now?!

Rex33

Right back at ya.

Rumm, don't let me down

MelisaArtemis

Rex33

Peccavi

I believe the three of us are the only ones up and around at the moment. ;)

I am going to guess Rex again!

Rex33

What type of sorcery is this?( I'm on the west coast so it 1045)

Melisa come back to us.

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

NOPE!

Just had to pop in to prove Trouble wrong!

Rex?