Newly Approved and Up for my 1st 1X1

Started by Galatea88, June 08, 2008, 12:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galatea88

About Me:
I have been roleplaying for about eight years now, so I have some experience. I am willing to play either gender in any sexuality (I'm still new to lesbian or gay pairings, however.) I have a a list of things that I do like, all of which are listed in my Ons/Offs posts called Ons and Offs in Galatea's Corner. You can look them up if you like. I will inform you of them when you contact me if you don't. I am engaged, so please do not hit on me OOC. It will only irritate me. I'll accept a male or female partner.

Momentary Interests/Cravings:
1)A decent, modern life adult romance. It can progress, however, I want a novel worthy romance first.
2) A story about a sci-fi bounty hunter. I have a general plotline and would like myself and my partner to play at least two characters, if doable.
3) This may seem nerdy but- IF ANYONE WILL DO A STAR WARS OR STAR WARS BASED RP WITH ME, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

I am open to sugestions and invites, too. If you have an idea, ask me. I may like it and want to do it.
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

JadeCore

I could do that - I'm not averse to playing a male character (if you aren't). I'll go for Star Wars too and such. So any or all combinations of your picks will do.

Darthvegeta800

I'm up for 2. I'm not fully experienced in it but think i could do it. Sounds fun and different from what i'm used to. I'll send you a pm on it.

I'm a big SW rper. So if you need a 2nd rp of that kind. Poke me.

Galatea88

I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

belsammael

sending you a pm about the sadistic mistress to still my curiosity..for starters ;)

Galatea88

GinnyJ

I'd be up for a modern day femalexfemale romance if you would.  I like sex as much as the next person, but I think it would be interesting to build up the romance first.

Galatea88

That sounds good. I'll say again though, I have very little experience with it. I will try my best but I can't promise anything outrageously good. I'll go ahead and PM you.

Darthvegeta800

If you want to start another, just give me a poke on it my dear ^^

Gman61

I am sort of a star wars nerd. I have read almost every book. I would love to do a SW RP with you.