News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Just and extra-large white t-shirt and fuzzy white socks.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red business with straight-leg slacks, fitted wide-lapelled jacket and white silk shirt with pointed collar, black heels.

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Dark forest green pencil skirt, long sleeved cream colored silk blouse with a forest green scarf tuck in the neckline, beige stockings and dark brown heels.

AmberStarfire

A rainbow top over black leggings, and my big, chunky purple cardigan over it.

Trigon

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

NightHawk429

A comfy hat, athletic socks, black dress pants, black thermal long sleeve, and a green polo on top, because dang it, it's cold out today.

AmberStarfire

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray business suit (pencil skirt and fitted jacket) and a dark red long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

clonkertink

A v-necked shirt with a cloudy red and black patter. Jeans with a couple of holes in the right knee.

Tanken Sai

Work shirt and sweats. Going to work my ass off today.
May the goddess watch over you

NightHawk429

Orange UT thermal with a black polo over it, black chinos, brown belt, and a nice black satin tie. Topped off with a black trilby and polished black wing tips. Because after all, every girl's crazy for a sharp dressed man. :P

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of black, light-weight woolen slacks, a long-sleeved white blouse and black loafers.

Trigon

A paper bag with a smiley face drawn on it

WyldRanger

Tan shorts, black tennis shoes, and socks..and my Evanescence tshirt :)

AmberStarfire

I like your taste in t-shirts.

OT: A long-sleeved dark pink/purple top with a white floral print and a beaded tie (tied in a bow) at the front, over black ribbed slacks, and gold hoop earrings.

Vulnicura

A navy blue sweater (It's getting too cold, man), a pair of black skinny jeans (because I'm a hipster fuck), and a pair of boots I got at a vintage store (see: hipster fuck).

Beguile's Mistress

Wrap dress with a multi-colored print of greens, blues and golds and splashes of dark red, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Trigon

MelisaArtemis

a sailor senshi cosplay... minus the tiara :P

Tanken Sai

Sweats and my skin tight sweater.. Feeling smexy today.
May the goddess watch over you

Trigon